Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Athrunzala

1652854116020.jpeg

Athrunzala

1652855782387.jpeg

"These Aren't Normal Cancers" - Doctors All Over the World Are Noticing That "Something Is Wrong"​

View: https://rumble.com/v14hqea-these-arent-normal-cancers-doctors-all-over-the-world-are-noticing-that-som.html

Florida physician: "I've seen five kidney cancers in young patients. I usually see one kidney cancer every decade of my practice."

Chief of Oncology at a major hospital: "In young people, I'll see maybe one astrocytoma brain cancer a year. I've seen five after the boosters rolled out in the last month."

Another physician: "My 21-year-old son got the booster. Now he has a salivary gland cancer."

Family physician from Ireland: "I have seen the weirdest cancers after the shot rollout."

Last edited:

ilovethesea

View attachment 36867

"These Aren't Normal Cancers" - Doctors All Over the World Are Noticing That "Something Is Wrong"​

View: https://rumble.com/v14hqea-these-arent-normal-cancers-doctors-all-over-the-world-are-noticing-that-som.html

Florida physician: "I've seen five kidney cancers in young patients. I usually see one kidney cancer every decade of my practice."

Chief of Oncology at a major hospital: "In young people, I'll see maybe one astrocytoma brain cancer a year. I've seen five after the boosters rolled out in the last month."

Another physician: "My 21-year-old son got the booster. Now he has a salivary gland cancer."

Family physician from Ireland: "I have seen the weirdest cancers after the shot rollout."

Now they speak up... great but what did they think was going to happen from the mass rollout of an experimental gene modifying drug? If they weren’t warning the overly trusting public of possible dangers like this then they were complicit.

Sefton10

A lot of families are now taking legal action. Despite the fact that they were told the companies had full immunity from prosecution.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My husband is now having signs and symptoms of Guillain-Barre 1 week after his second Jab. I can’t really say “I told you so”as that would be quite unloving.

He mainly gave in because I lost my job and we couldn’t afford for us to both be unemployed at the same time. He also couldn’t tolerate wearing an N95 for 40 hours per week. One bad part about it is that he was definitely targeted as an example because he’s a white male and his place of employment is dominated by people (mainly women) of color.

I’m not writing this for sympathy but to add to the adverse reactions and for anyone who prays and is willing please include my husband in your prayers.

Peatful

My husband is now having signs and symptoms of Guillain-Barre 1 week after his second Jab. I can’t really say “I told you so”as that would be quite unloving.

He mainly gave in because I lost my job and we couldn’t afford for us to both be unemployed at the same time. He also couldn’t tolerate wearing an N95 for 40 hours per week. One bad part about it is that he was definitely targeted as an example because he’s a white male and his place of employment is dominated by people (mainly women) of color.

I’m not writing this for sympathy but to add to the adverse reactions and for anyone who prays and is willing please include my husband in your prayers.
No!

Father God. Have mercy. Breathe full healing into every cell in his body. Miraculously reverse the harm. You can.

Blossom.
Im sorry.
Such a fvcked up “healthcare” system we have- with many pathological coworkers.
Im sincerely sorry.

Resist.
Don’t you give in or give up.

-Luke-

@Blossom: Very sorry to hear that. I wish you both all the best and hope that your husband recovers from whatever this is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals