Colours have suddenly became extremely contrasted and vibrant to me

lvysaur

If you'd taken LSD in the past it could be that

The body "holds on" to the imprint of past substances
For instance I had a characteristic reaction to aspirin. It's been years since I've taken aspirin but I still get that characteristic reaction out of nowhere sometimes

TheSir

If you'd taken LSD in the past it could be that

The body "holds on" to the imprint of past substances
For instance I had a characteristic reaction to aspirin. It's been years since I've taken aspirin but I still get that characteristic reaction out of nowhere sometimes
As far as I know, it's the compound itself the body is holding on to, rather than just the memory of it (perhaps the latter can happen too). After being three years clean, taking NAD+ caused a friend of mine to dump a bit of meth and test positive for it. LSD is famous for staying in the body too. Something like sauna or IR therapy can cause the body to dump it. Sometimes it can happen spontaneously hence the notion of flashbacks.

lvysaur

After being three years clean, taking NAD+ caused a friend of mine to dump a bit of meth and test positive for it
Very interesting. Do you know how your friend's health was immediately before and after the dump?

TheSir

Very interesting. Do you know how your friend's health was immediately before and after the dump?
Lousy. He was in an advanced burnout. Could barely even stand. Only now a few years later he is beginning to regain his health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals