Amenorrhea secondary and sleep problem

silvia23

Hi everyone!
i’m new to the forum?
Really hope to have some help for my issues!
i’m Italian and i moved in Australia about 7 years ago, since i moved my period stopped completely due stress i think!
Then I used the birth control for 5 years?
I stopped tu use it in august last year and i still don’t have any bleeding
I implemented peat diet for over 8 months now, gained weight, reduced exercise (i still do weight yraining)and stopped fasted cardio,my temperature and blood sugar are improving. I’m really thinking to have family soon (i’m 31) and feel lost about everything!
My sleep is ***t, cypro doesn’t works,snack before bed either
I’ve starting NDT 3 weeks ago 7 drops in the morning, my doctor isn’t helpful at all so I’m doing my own research to try to understand what’s going on with me
My lab test
TSH 2.16
Free T3 3.9
Free T4 14.1
High cholesterol
High cortisol

should i try cynomel ad well?
Should i stop exercise?
how can improve my sleep?
i feel lost! Hope to have some suggestions from you guys!
thank you!

OP
S

silvia23

Hi everyone!
i’m new to the forum?
Really hope to have some help for my issues!
i’m Italian and i moved in Australia about 7 years ago, since i moved my period stopped completely due stress i think!
Then I used the birth control for 5 years?
I stopped tu use it in august last year and i still don’t have any bleeding
I implemented peat diet for over 8 months now, gained weight, reduced exercise (i still do weight yraining)and stopped fasted cardio,my temperature and blood sugar are improving. I’m really thinking to have family soon (i’m 31) and feel lost about everything!
My sleep is ***t, cypro doesn’t works,snack before bed either
I’ve starting NDT 3 weeks ago 7 drops in the morning, my doctor isn’t helpful at all so I’m doing my own research to try to understand what’s going on with me
My lab test
TSH 2.16
Free T3 3.9
Free T4 14.1
High cholesterol
High cortisol

should i try cynomel ad well?
Should i stop exercise?
how can improve my sleep?
i feel lost! Hope to have some suggestions from you guys!
thank you!
I use
Progest e 3 drops once a day(i started with high dosage then dropped to maintaining dose)
Aspirin sometimes (I gain weight when I use it)
Vitamin e,b
Taurine sometimes
Glycine and collagen before bed
I’m going to try MB and Camposal for my gut issues
Anything else that I should try?

Hirri

I think I had something similar. My period disappeared (or should I say they never started) when I quit birth control pill after many years. For almost 12 months I had no period at all and doctor just said to wait and do nothing, so we did. Then eventually she did my hormone tests and put me on synthetic progesterone for a while which brought back my cycle. So I stopped using anything but my period was still very irregular and I also had extreme mood and sleep issues as well as acne. I did not do cortisol test back then but I am 100% sure now that it was high. So what I did was 1. cut off all extereme exercizing especially on empty stomach but not only. I basically stopped running in races or preparing for them, I went down from 6 runs per week to 1-2 slow jogs 2. I started eating everything and as much as I wanted (lots of sugars!!) 3. I learned mindfulness to cope with stress and get better sleep. Did not use any supplements. So I gained weight, because I was really skinny with low body fat, I became less fit, but after a year I got my regular cycle back and it's been spot on ever since. Sleep is way better too but everything happens now and then especially during days of the cycle when estrogen or progesterone is low but that is normal for a woman. So what I learned from this is that stress of the changing body was the worst for me. Accepting my new 'not fit, not into sports' self was hard. But when I did, everything else worked out too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals