Lisuride Expanding Musical Taste.

Hey y’all. I’ve been experimenting with Idealabs Lisuride since last Thursday for the dopamine agonist effects. Been doing 5-6 drops per day on my wrists. Started noticing colours seemed brighter and sounds were more crisp. Kinda like having a visual & aural HD upgrade. My music taste is usually very dark & moody, bands like Tool, NIN, Massive Attack, Ben Frost etc. I don’t do bouncy shiny music ……. Until now. A friend of mine has been trying to get me into Tame Impala for years which I couldn’t stand up until an hour ago when they just started playing on a random Spotify mix. At first I didn’t even realise it was them. Now I’m playing everything they’ve done and they sound like Wyld Stallions. What the hell? If tomorrow I start liking ABBA that’s it, I’M OUT!

Dopamine is mental.

Happy Trails.

Regina

Hey y’all. I’ve been experimenting with Idealabs Lisuride since last Thursday for the dopamine agonist effects. Been doing 5-6 drops per day on my wrists. Started noticing colours seemed brighter and sounds were more crisp. Kinda like having a visual & aural HD upgrade. My music taste is usually very dark & moody, bands like Tool, NIN, Massive Attack, Ben Frost etc. I don’t do bouncy shiny music ……. Until now. A friend of mine has been trying to get me into Tame Impala for years which I couldn’t stand up until an hour ago when they just started playing on a random Spotify mix. At first I didn’t even realise it was them. Now I’m playing everything they’ve done and they sound like Wyld Stallions. What the hell? If tomorrow I start liking ABBA that’s it, I’M OUT!

Dopamine is mental.

Happy Trails.
Love it!

For sure. I almost feel high too, like weak mdma. If I ever set foot in a night club again I’m taking a hefty dose.
It gets me too hyped as well!! I haven't done MDMA but I imagine its kind of like a microdose of MDMA. Going to a night club with a high dose would be crazy due to the music enhancement effect of dopamine, but lisuride made my libido very high. If I had the confidence to go talk to the girls that would be okay, but on that night, if I didn't have the confidence, it would be drive me crazy being around attractive women and not having the balls to talk to them.

sphenoid

Lisuride is one of my favorite substances, especially when combined with sunlight, fresh-squeezed orange juice, and good music. The euphoria, confidence, and positive outlook on reality are unequaled. In fact, it helped me get back into making music once again, something I stopped doing consistently after I quit using marijuana a few years ago.

That said I've been running into an issue while using it recently. Shortly after dosing with breakfast (1-2 drops), I will have very loose stool and a slight headache. This does not persist for long maybe 30 minutes. Could this be the 5HT1A agonism because it seems serotonin-related? Does anyone else have this problem?

Runenight201

Nice this just got me to order it.

I'm a big music head and dabble with making my own music.

I wonder what a nicotine + caffine + taurine + lisuride fueled music production session can do....

Is that too many compounds to be ingesting at once?

Nice this just got me to order it.

I'm a big music head and dabble with making my own music.

I wonder what a nicotine + caffine + taurine + lisuride fueled music production session can do....

Is that too many compounds to be ingesting at once?
It would be good to have plenty of food in you, your blood sugar might drop like crazy, with that combo!

reality

Does this have any possible dopamine down regulation or withdrawal effects?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom