Colin Powell, fully vaccinated, dies from COVID-19

Tre

Of course, the usual MSM outlets like CNN don't dare mention his vaccination status but others have picked up on it and are starting a discussion of whether his death was a clear example of ADE.
@Drareg

"...Colin Powell, an accomplished and esteemed four-star general who became the first African-American secretary of State, died Monday as a result of complications from Covid-19, according to his family. He was 84."

"...Powell was fully vaccinated against Covid-19, his family said in a statement posted to Facebook. With his death, the former soldier and statesman becomes perhaps the most high-profile American public figure to succumb to a so-called “breakthrough” infection of the novel coronavirus."
CNN has an updated report in their 11:41 am update today (on my I-phone news). The headline includes that his Covid death was "amid cancer battle." They noted in the article that he had multiple myeloma which they reported suppresses the body's immune response. The 11:41 am update also reported that "even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus." My perception is that this clarification about the cancer supports the MSM narrative about the vaccine.

Tre

CNN has an updated report in their 11:41 am update today (on my I-phone news). The headline includes that his Covid death was "amid cancer battle." They noted in the article that he had multiple myeloma which they reported suppresses the body's immune response. The 11:41 am update also reported that "even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus." My perception is that this clarification about the cancer supports the MSM narrative about the vaccine.
There is more information about breakthrough cases in the article showing that the great majority of deaths in the breakthrough cases are in those 65 and older.

tankasnowgod

My perception is that this clarification about the cancer supports the MSM narrative about the vaccine.
Uh, no it doesn't. It suggests that Colin Powell died from CANCER. You know, the second leading cause of death in the US, and World over the past few decades, even though this entire fake pandemic? Using an obvious cancer death to promote completely unrelated dangerous and poorly tested drugs is truly disgusting, and certainly not anything in the realm of "good journalism."

Also, every Vaccine, and even the Covid Psuedo Vaccines, only claim to offer protection though a working immune system. If he had a disease that "suppresses the body's immune response," that would impair any supposed effectiveness. If his immune system isn't working, any vax would produce few or no antibodies, therefore, little to no protection. There would be no health related reason for any such individual to receive such a vaccine. The only reason would be so Pfizer could get another $37 from the Federal Government, and help to pump up those Pandemic related numbers.

In any half sane time, the Headline would be along the lines of "Colin Powell, 84, dies amid battle with cancer and Parkinsons." They wouldn't mention any common cold viruses, nor if he had received a flu shot. Because it's ridiculous to think that a cancer patient died from a common cold. Even when they develop Pneumonia near the end, cancer is thought of as the cause of death, with pneumonia being a complication in the last days.

Last edited:

Drareg

Live by the sword die by the needle, it’s hard to have sympathy for a war monger, the damage the likes of him have caused to the world is ramping up.

RealNeat

Completely irrelevant. The only "proof" that any sort of drug is preventing deaths has to come from properly blinded RCTs. Not any weekly surveillance reports, which obviously aren't blinded in the slightest. We've already seen massive manipulation of what a "covid case" can even mean, by only accepting lower PCR cycle counts for the vaccinated, and higher for the unvaxxed.
I have yet to see cold hard proof that they are doing that PCR cycle high for unvx and low for vax thing. Do you have any cold hard proof? I've seen people saying they get asked when getting a test their Vax status and so on but nothing that says "we do this cycle for vaccinated and this one for unvaccinated"

The closest thing I've seen is a guideline for strain sequencing which didn't want any samples that were above like 28 cycles or something like that for vaxxed people.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
At the lab I work in, all PCs tests are treated the same. Our testing platform still has a ct up to 45. In the past few weeks we have seen very few positives.

tankasnowgod

I have yet to see cold hard proof that they are doing that PCR cycle high for unvx and low for vax thing. Do you have any cold hard proof? I've seen people saying they get asked when getting a test their Vax status and so on but nothing that says "we do this cycle for vaccinated and this one for unvaccinated"

The closest thing I've seen is a guideline for strain sequencing which didn't want any samples that were above like 28 cycles or something like that for vaxxed people.

I do not have "cold, hard proof," but the CDC has mentioned such a thing. And actually, that wasn't even the claim. It was that the CDC would only count COVID cases among the vaccinated at 28 cycles or less. So, if both a vaxxed and unvaxxed person get a "positive" result at 28, the CDC would count 1 COVID case for the vaxxed, and 1 for the unvaxxed. If two other V/U individuals got positives at 35, the CDC would disregard the vaxxed case, and count the unvaxxed case. It doesn't have to be done at the lab level. Whoever is counting can just disregard tests they don't like.

Regardless, the point about the "weekly surveillance reports" stands. The reason that double blind RCTs are the gold standard in such proof is to eliminate any potential biases in the researchers. This is acknowledged even in the best of times, when there isn't a fake pandemic agenda going full steam ahead. Meanwhile, there's not even a common cycle threshold standard between labs. I don't know if the surveillance reports are manipulating PCR tests via cycles, double counting results, changing the "vaxxed" definition to make it seem like some who only had one shot or a shot less than 14 days ago are counted among the "unvaxxed," or countless other ways that they could have fudged or just completely made up the data.

Those weekly surveillance reports don't mean much, and they certainly don't prove that any of the demonvaxxes saved even a single life.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

At the lab I work in, all PCs tests are treated the same. Our testing platform still has a ct up to 45. In the past few weeks we have seen very few positives.

Far, but that doesn't mean someone who is tallying the numbers will treat them the same when they are adding up "cases."

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Far, but that doesn't mean someone who is tallying the numbers will treat them the same when they are adding up "cases."
I agree. While we have about 5 percent positive of tests, the reporting people say there is a 29 or 33% positivity rate. There are clinics and the health department running tests but I don’t get it. It may make sense because the hospital lab is running them on everybody whereas the clinics are seeing actual people with symptoms.

Aad

Him, Bush jr., Rumsfeld and Cheney have murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

He will soon be judged by Our Lord for these hideous crimes.

Seven

zwez

Attachments

• 60F6406C-8EA9-44D7-9B96-A234D00EACDF.jpeg
    60F6406C-8EA9-44D7-9B96-A234D00EACDF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 13

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So we are supposed to believe he took the shot? :confused2

Tre

Uh, no it doesn't. It suggests that Colin Powell died from CANCER. You know, the second leading cause of death in the US, and World over the past few decades, even though this entire fake pandemic? Using an obvious cancer death to promote completely unrelated dangerous and poorly tested drugs is truly disgusting, and certainly not anything in the realm of "good journalism."

Also, every Vaccine, and even the Covid Psuedo Vaccines, only claim to offer protection though a working immune system. If he had a disease that "suppresses the body's immune response," that would impair any supposed effectiveness. If his immune system isn't working, any vax would produce few or no antibodies, therefore, little to no protection. There would be no health related reason for any such individual to receive such a vaccine. The only reason would be so Pfizer could get another $37 from the Federal Government, and help to pump up those Pandemic related numbers.

In any half sane time, the Headline would be along the lines of "Colin Powell, 84, dies amid battle with cancer and Parkinsons." They wouldn't mention any common cold viruses, nor if he had received a flu shot. Because it's ridiculous to think that a cancer patient died from a common cold. Even when they develop Pneumonia near the end, cancer is thought of as the cause of death, with pneumonia being a complication in the last days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals