Colin Powell, fully vaccinated, dies from COVID-19

tankasnowgod

Look at the weekly COVID-19 vaccine surveillance reports from UK.
Completely irrelevant. The only "proof" that any sort of drug is preventing deaths has to come from properly blinded RCTs. Not any weekly surveillance reports, which obviously aren't blinded in the slightest. We've already seen massive manipulation of what a "covid case" can even mean, by only accepting lower PCR cycle counts for the vaccinated, and higher for the unvaxxed.

Jon2547

anderson cooper.PNG

tankasnowgod

It is amazing how the big phara monster ends up "eating their own" so to speak. This is why I don't ascribe to grand conspiracies but rather a smaller ones and a virtually limitless supply of incompetence.

Why would this negate any "Grand Conspiracies?" Colin Power had some power, but never rose to the level of President or Speaker of the House. He wasn't even as regular a Cabinet member as Cheney or Rumsfeld.

Even visibly powerful people die, and 84 is beyond the standard life expectancy, so it could be natural causes. If he's like 95% of a American "Covid" deaths, he could have had 4 or more comorbidities, making death simply a matter of weeks/months, at that age.

And if you read "Pawns In The Game" by William Guy Carr, you would also know that the people behind the World Revolutionary Movement have no problem bumping off their own soldiers. He claims they assassinated Stalin, after serving them for decades, mostly because they saw his world ambitions as a problem.

tankasnowgod

Remember the Tuskegee experiments? Who did they go after? The blacks. And now we have a prolific name (who is black), who was jabbed and experimented on. Divide and conquer.
Jeez, already forgot about Hank Aaron, huh? I mean, that was only January of this year.

Jon2547

Once Martin Luther King Jr started to go down in popularity, was he taken down in order to cement his martyr legacy?

Mito

Of course, the usual MSM outlets like CNN don't dare mention his vaccination status
According to the CNN story “A source familiar with the matter said Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus.”

And the Fox New story said he also had Parkinson’s.

xpat

Bastard got us into war in the Middle East with his vial of "anthrax" at the United Nations. It must absolutely suck to be such a tool, playing the game your whole life, even taking the shot, and then be left to die without any appropriate real treatment (I'm assuming here he didn't get IVM or anything like that).

"Powell will forever be associated with his controversial presentation on Feb. 5, 2003, to the U.N. Security Council, making President George W. Bush's case that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein constituted an imminent danger to the world because of its stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons.

He admitted later that the presentation was rife with inaccuracies and twisted intelligence provided by others in the Bush administration and represented "a blot" that will "always be a part of my record"." Colin Powell, U.S. military leader and first Black Secretary of state, dies
Well said. His regrets if any, came too little too late.

Mito

Colin Powell's death will likely be used to bring up the importance of booster shots, while still keeping the public uneducated and making them reliant on them.
:darts:

"The vaccines that we have, and he [Powell] evidently was fully vaccinated, are extraordinarily good against preventing death, hospitalization and severe disease but they are not perfect," Dr. Greg Poland, infectious diseases expert at the Mayo Clinic, told Fox News, adding that depending on patients’ age, gender and underlying medical conditions, up to 5% will not be fully protected.

"That is the very reason that we are engaging now in a national dialogue about booster doses," Poland said. Regulators last month authorized a booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for adults ages 65 and older, and people ages 18-64 at high risk of exposure and severe COVID-19 disease. An FDA advisory committee endorsed a similar authorization for Moderna’s half-dose booster shot, and also recommended all adults ages 18 and older who received the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two months ago receive a second shot.

"The shot works. This is not evidence that the shot doesn’t work," said Dr. Marc Siegel, Fox News medical contributor and professor of medicine at NYU Langone Health. "This is an outlier but it’s a wake up call for boosters."
Colin Powell dies of COVID-19 complications despite vaccine: Medical experts weigh in

tankasnowgod

“A source familiar with the matter said Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus.”

And the Fox New story said he also had Parkinson’s.

Lol, I love how cancer and Parkinson's only put you at greater risk "from the virus." I mean, no one ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER died from cancer, Parkinson's or the related treatments, right? Riiiiiiiight?

Crazy that this pesky "death" thing only showed up in December 2019.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

CiggyTardust

Careful. It can be heaped right back on you.
I am generally cautious about passing judgment on anyone. But the lying war criminals directly responsible for the deaths of over 1 million people on a fraudulent basis? I will call them out for what they are: evil.

Regina

I am generally cautious about passing judgment on anyone. But the lying war criminals directly responsible for the deaths of over 1 million people on a fraudulent basis? I will call them out for what they are: evil.
He was a foot servant to the opium cartel. Additionally, he helped create all kinds of testing grounds for their chemical and biological weapons. He knew excatly who he served and what he was doing.

So, he died at 84.

It's not like El Chapo handsomely paying his tunnel diggers and then executing them when they finished.

Why would this be a clear example of ADE? He was 84.
I have friends with long lasting side effects and I am genuinely worried about ADE for my vaccinated family members.
But I haven't seen any data yet that even remotely suggests ADE.
The "vaccines" are quite effective in preventing deaths from COVID, nobody can deny this any more.
Unfortunately for every 1 covid death prevented, they probably causes 2 additional unnecessary deaths.
What is ADE?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals