Cheap and effective anti-cortisol supp/alternative to ashwaghanda

Ismail

I think taking into context what the person whom haidut was replying to gives more depth and perhaps a slightly different perspective:

“The researchers’ further analysis revealed that chemotherapy-killed cancer cells promote growth when a lipid molecule exposed on the surface of dead and dying cells triggers the release of cytokines, proteins that regulate the body’s immune and inflammatory response”

Ismail

“Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an essential component in all human cells which is present on the inner leaflet of the cell membrane. The oxidative stress causes exposure of PS on the surface of the vascular endothelium in the cancer cells (lung, breast, pancreatic, bladder, skin, brain metastasis, rectal adenocarcinoma etc.) but not on the normal cells. The external PS is regulated by calcium-dependent flippase activity. Cancer cell lines with high surface PS have low flippase activity and high intracellular calcium content.”

Ismail

These studies seem to show a difference between PS exposed on the outside of dead cells to that within the inner wall - I’ll be honest, I’m a little confused. Not sure if I’m interpreting the info and data correctly ??‍♂️

Nevertheless I have massively benefited from PS for extreme stress.

faxmulder

damn now I'm confused too, if this is true I'm wondering if it's better to risk anhedonia from ashwagandha... Hope that somebody would chime in to explain better

Elize

phosphatidylserine supplements are now made from soy or cabbage. Researchers do not yet know how phosphatidylserine made from these plant sources compares with phosphatidylserine made from cow brains in terms of effectiveness for Alzheimer disease.

From Web MD gosh is this true?

Ismail

phosphatidylserine supplements are now made from soy or cabbage. Researchers do not yet know how phosphatidylserine made from these plant sources compares with phosphatidylserine made from cow brains in terms of effectiveness for Alzheimer disease.

From Web MD gosh is this true?

That’s a good question. It’s also now made from sunflower seeds if I’m not mistaken.

All I know is that the soya derived one was very beneficial for my stress as well as training in the gym. It was so weird, it felt like at times the area in between my shoulder blades and neck was trying to fire cortisol, yet it was being blunted somewhat - excuse the highly scientific description and language here ??

I tried the sunflower version, however that didn’t do anything for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals