Theanine Stops And Reverses The Stress Reaction (cortisol, Noradrenalin, Dopamine)

Velve921

Two last question on theanine, if you have any thoughts on them, please...

1. Is it likely theanine could increase appetite similar to cypro?

2. Would it be a bad idea to take aspirin with theanine, as it is with cypro?

Thanks again.

There are now the 2 supplements that I take on a daily basis at all costs; theanine and aspirin.

After a loss in the family this past year, I had my first ever panic attacks and tension. The only 2 supplements that Either reduces it by 80% or eliminates completely are both of these.

There are now the 2 supplements that I take on a daily basis at all costs; theanine and aspirin.

After a loss in the family this past year, I had my first ever panic attacks and tension. The only 2 supplements that Either reduces it by 80% or eliminates completely are both of these.
What is your dosing protocol of Theanine? @Velve921

Judd Crane

I thought it may be helpful to note that a low dose of theanine (25mg+-) caused excitatory effects for me. This motivated me to search this out, and I stumbled upon a PubMed abstract stating just that:

"...the excitatory effects were shown in the rat i.v. administered 1 and 2 micromol/kg (0.174 and 0.348 mg/kg) b.w. of theanine alone. These results suggested two effects of theanine, depending on its concentration."
Inhibiting effects of theanine on caffeine stimulation evaluated by EEG in the rat. - PubMed - NCBI
How do these doses translate to human dosage?

Mossy

How do these doses translate to human dosage?
That’s a good question. Maybe someone more in the know can chime in. I can say that the same happened for me with taurine, on a very low dose (25mg). I believe it would be best to test it out for yourself. I would guess that a 100mg or greater dose, would tend towards less excitatory responses. At least that was my experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals