Can I Break Open A Niacinamide, Pregnenolone Capsule?

pauljacob

Can I break open a Niacinamide 500mg capsule and use about 100mg in water?
Same question for Pregnenolone 10mg and use 5mg in water?
The reason I'm asking this "Duh" question is because I did it a couple of times already and felt bitterness and a sting when I poured the powders on my tongue and then washed it down with water. I'm concerned particles might get stuck in the esophagus and cause irritation/burns.

rzero

Anything I take internally, I have no qualms about mouth or throat exposure. It's good to able able to taste and feel something in your mouth that is ending up in your digestive tract, as it may alert you to contamination, allergy, or something that doesn't agree with you.

pauljacob

Anything I take internally, I have no qualms about mouth or throat exposure. It's good to able able to taste and feel something in your mouth that is ending up in your digestive tract, as it may alert you to contamination, allergy, or something that doesn't agree with you.
Thank you rzero for your input, but I still don't have an answer to my question. My question is: will the crushed pregnenolone and Niacinamide taken out of capsules irritate or hurt my mouth or esophagus? Or are they better, safer taken in their capsules?

rzero

Thank you rzero for your input, but I still don't have an answer to my question. My question is: will the crushed pregnenolone and Niacinamide taken out of capsules irritate or hurt my mouth or esophagus? Or are they better, safer taken in their capsules?
Anything taken with a liquid is as safe or safer as taking it in capsule form, in my opinion.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BearWithMe Collagen Disorder Is Ruining My Family's Life. Help Me Break The Curse Ask For Help or Advice 12
Energizer US Plans To Break Up China: CIA Funding For Terrorists, Narco-trafficking And Proxies Breaking News 0
A Theory: Fasting Beneficial Because It Gives Your Body A Break From Toxins, Chemicals Discussing Dietary Models 3
S What Rules Do You Break? Discussing Dietary Models 67
johnwester130 How Could You Break Down Topical Calcification And Fibrosis Hair & Nails 28
biggirlkisss Easy To Break Down Soup With Pork Recipe Ask For Help or Advice 0
ecstatichamster Should You Take A Break From Aspirin? Aspirin 2
Luann Big Break Throughs Diet 5
S Excessive Sugar Consumption May Be a Difficult Habit to Break: A View From the Brain and Body Articles & Scientific Studies 4
P No menstruation after progesterone break Female Issues 1
F Gut bacteria has ability to break down gelatin and feed on? Gelatin 2
D Open Letter to EMA by Scientists Re: Gene Based Vaccines - MOVING Science 1
charlie An Open-Label Pilot Study With High-Dose Thiamine in Parkinson's Disease Scientific Studies 5
Drareg Global Open Boarders Society 1
D Any Open Water Swimmers Here ? Exercise 0
Yi at LDT If You Can Disprove What I'm Seeing, I'm Totally Open To It. This Should Be Impossible Science 2
jzeno Ray Peat Resource: Reddit Subreddit R/raypeat Is Back Open To The Public And Under New Moderation Resources 0
T Homeless Man Breaks Into California Governor's Residence, Says He's An 'open-door Policy Kind Of Guy Breaking News 1
Mr. God of Cars Is It Possible To Open Epiphyseal Growth Plate? Metabolism 18
Hugh Johnson Hydroxocobalamin, A Nitric Oxide Scavenger, In The Prophylaxis Of Migraine: An Open, Pilot Study Scientific Studies 0
Y 2 Grains Ndt At Once Or Open Caps And Split Dose? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 0
healthnatura Vitamin A - I need your opinion vote open till Oct 14th Health Natura 1
K Knockin' On Doors Till They Open.. Story of the Autoimmune Meet & Greet 6
haidut Open-mindedness, Intelligence Key For Predicting The Future Mind, Sleep, Stress 8
C Whats the verdict on Niacin/Niacinamide? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 31
IROM Alpecin shampoo: Caffeine, Taurine and Niacinamide (are corporations on to Peating?) Hair & Nails 9
youngsinatra High Dose Niacinamide Self-Experiment. Experiments 29
haidut Glaucoma likely a metabolic disease, treatable by pyruvate and/or niacinamide Scientific Studies 2
haidut Niacinamide may treat ALS by improving energetic state Scientific Studies 0
haidut Niacinamide may treat depression by improving energetic state Scientific Studies 8
S Aspirin, niacinamide and eye bags Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
J Niacinamide Ask For Help or Advice 15
SOMO Niacinamide + Vit C = Niacin? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Razvan Niacinamide Help Ask For Help or Advice 1
charlie Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) Shows Promise For Glaucoma Patients In Clinical Trial Scientific Studies 2
snacks Niacinamide And Dandruff Skin 2
haidut Niacinamide (vitamin B3) May Cure HIV (human Study) Scientific Studies 9
ddjd Niacinamide Great For Sleep. Niacin Terrible. Why? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Hgreen56 Niacinamide Inhibits Fatloss And Niacin Improve It? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
ampersand Ataxia, Iron, Methylene Blue, Niacinamide Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
haidut Niacinamide May Treat Fibrotic Eye Disease And Prevent Vision Loss Scientific Studies 5
C Aspirin/Niacinamide/Pyrucet Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
meatbag Has Anyone Ever Taken 5g+ Niacinamide In One Sitting? Experiments 18
Orangeyouglad Any Ideas On Tolerating Niacinamide? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
haidut Low-dose (but Not High) Niacinamide Reverses Reproductive Decline In Old Females Scientific Studies 6
W Niacinamide And Depression B3/Niacinamide 19
G Niacinamide Long Term Use Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 16
Ficini Niacinamide Topical Vs Oral Clarification B3/Niacinamide 2
haidut Dietary Niacinamide (B3) Deficiency May Be A Cause Of Schizophrenia Scientific Studies 7
SOMO Niacinamide Causing Skin Issues For Anyone Else? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0