Bitcoin

Jing

I was going to order from alldaychemist but they don't accept cards can anyone who knows how to use bitcoin give me some advice how to use it please. Or does anyone know if TransferWise.com is a good website to use to send the money?

tankasnowgod

Don’t pay with Btc, it will double its current worth within the next 6 month.

It certinaly may, and I think it can go much higher than that, but it's still easy to pay. If you are hodling, say, 0.10 BTC and you want to pay for something that costs $50 (about .007 BTC or so), go ahead and pay it with BTC, then just roll over to Coinbase (or your other fiat gateway) and simply buy the .007 BTC you spent. You just paid in fiat, and used BTC as the transfer vehicle, and effectively didn't touch your hodl stash. The fees should be significantly cheaper than a wire transfer.

LeeLemonoil

Why so sure about this?
50:50 Chance

That’s true, there is no guarantee. I think it will happen thoug. Btc was 13k Dollar last year, it will touch that level this year too. Very likeky, is my educated guess. I wouldn’t shill for those Btc will be 50k and more predictions.

OP
J

Jing

Go to your bank. They can do it. Some banks allow you to initiate a transfer online.
I have online banking which I can transfer money but I can't transfer money to another country.

Kingpinguin

Don’t pay with Btc, it will double its current worth within the next 6 month.

why does that make any difference? You are giving trading advice or you assuming @Jing owns bitcoin? Maybe hes just asking where can I get bitcoin to pay. Doesnt mean he wants to own it?

OP
J

Jing

why does that make any difference? You are giving trading advice or you assuming @Jing owns bitcoin? Maybe hes just asking where can I get bitcoin to pay. Doesnt mean he wants to own it?
Yh lol, I just want to know how to use bitcoin so I can buy something.

LeeLemonoil

Was thinking he wanted to pay with btc he already owns. I wanted to advise against parting with any amount of btc one holds at the current value. But since I don’t ever pay with btc I was unaware that it doesn’t make much of a difference when you immediately rebuy as takasnowgod pointed out.

OP
J

Jing

Has anyone heard of premiumrxdrugs.com? They accept cards so would be lots easier for me.

LeeLemonoil

That’s true, there is no guarantee. I think it will happen thoug. Btc was 13k Dollar last year, it will touch that level this year too. Very likeky, is my educated guess. I wouldn’t shill for those Btc will be 50k and more predictions.

It did. Sometimes making money is easy.

Thanks also @Amarsh123 for the Silver pump and dump - tip at the beginning of Corona. It did that too.

Now there is another opportunity coming with stocks, cryptos and commodities poised to see some major volatility due to increasing shutdowns he world over, US-election and such.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals