Join Me In Thanking Charlie

Mew

THANK YOU to Charlie! :happy: (And to ALL people at raypeatforum) :): so nice this forum maintains for a long time. :date: Very much knowledge has here, many contributors. I'm so grateful for it. :praying: Excitement for New Year. :partypooper: Always more to learn!

Lilac

Thank you, Charlie, winner of the Best Host Award for 2018. Happy New Year!:emoji_trophy:

Amazoniac

I'll be taking march to give my share in lifting carlos' 11-month drought.

I think the following will impact you more than a random 'thanks to you'. It's from a group conversation when a pimp got a temporary ban from a thread, the issue was resolved.
I am aware Charlie is sometimes extreme banning people. You made me remember when he banned Edward J Edmonds. It made me really, really, REALLY upset. He has banned others, I have also complained publicly about it. At the same time, to be honest, he must be doing something really good with the moderation because the community in this forum is TOP, both in the knowledge provided and accumulated and human [*]. Mostly good hearted people here. The human vibe in this forum feels really clean to me. This has to be merited.
*I have to question this part because we have Constatine, Diokine, Jennifer, Kartoffel, Terma, (had) Trabis, Zeus and others.

I, _Makrosky_, have authorized in _4 de marzo de 2019, España,_ the sharing of any of my private posts on a public topic.

Cloudhands

@charlie Does it ever cross your mind how many lives youve helped and how youve facilitated something great into this world? You deserve to really feel great. Youve probably facilitated in helping some people not die!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@charlie Does it ever cross your mind how many lives youve helped and how youve facilitated something great into this world? You deserve to really feel great. Youve probably facilitated in helping some people not die!
Yes!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thank you as always Charlie for the work you do maintaining this forum. I owe so much for this forum, the knowledge I discovered here and the platform it gave people literally helped save the lives of some of my closest friends and family.

You are the best! I hope everyone who can donates to you to help keep it going.

P

Peatness

Thanks @charlie for the changes to the reply functions. The new search function is bringing up a lot of old posts I've not seen before :thumbup

Pedigree

all the good users get banned and the ***t users are allowed to stay to disrupt any meaningful discussion

Birdie

I appreciate charlie a whole lot. I count on him somehow. I really really am thankful that he had the vision to start this forum and has kept going all these years. At first I didn't join thinking it might not work. Kept watching before signing up. Besides I didn't know what name to use.

Thank you so much charlie.

aniciete

Why was he banned?
8DC91049-D453-4B89-8BD2-EAD9A7086474.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals