Any other pharmacy?

tomisonbottom

Does anyone else know of a good place to get Thyroid, other than www.farmaciasdelnino.mx?
They are no longer accepting credit cards, so you have to send a money order, wait for it to clear, then wait for them to ship it out.........

I don't have a RX, so I'm looking for another place I can get it.

Thanks!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This one has cynoplus and cynomel but the prices are higher than farmacias http://www.medicinesmexico.com
I was just thinking I need to send Jesus (at farmacias) a money order on Monday. What a bummer.

OP
tomisonbottom

tomisonbottom

Blossom said:
This one has cynoplus and cynomel but the prices are higher than farmacias http://www.medicinesmexico.com
I was just thinking I need to send Jesus (at farmacias) a money order on Monday. What a bummer.

Thanks! It's worth it to pay more to be able to pay by credit card for me. They're still pretty inexpensive compared to most RXs.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I do wonder how they can still do credit cards and so many other places aren't accepting them as payment anymore? I noticed the only shipping offered is @ $25.00!!!

narouz

With farmacino del nino...the original one...
I still have always gotten my orders from them.
I might have to wait one and a half months, but...!
And they've always taken cards over the phone.

It seems like everything from them now gets sent to an entry point or something in NY.
If you try to track and follow up, the orders get stuck for a week or two at some place in New England.
Okay, that seems to take a couple weeks.
But also, it seems like del nino is not shipping at all promptly.
That said: good prices.

So...a good place to order from if time is not a factor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals