Join Me In Thanking Charlie

Discussion in 'Ray Peat Forum Announcements' started by ecstatichamster, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Mew

Mew New Member

THANK YOU to Charlie! :happy: (And to ALL people at raypeatforum) :): so nice this forum maintains for a long time. :date: Very much knowledge has here, many contributors. I'm so grateful for it. :praying: Excitement for New Year. :partypooper: Always more to learn!

2. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

I think it's better for his mental health that we parcel our gratefulness, otherwise it's ego inflation in december, and depression in all other months. With 40 messages so far, maybe 3 every month is a good call. Who's taking january along with Mew?

3. Lilac

Lilac Member

Thank you, Charlie, winner of the Best Host Award for 2018. Happy New Year!:emoji_trophy:

4. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

I'll be taking march to give my share in lifting carlos' 11-month drought.

I think the following will impact you more than a random 'thanks to you'. It's from a group conversation when a pimp got a temporary ban from a thread, the issue was resolved.
    *I have to question this part because we have Constatine, Diokine, Jennifer, Kartoffel, Terma, (had) Trabis, Zeus and others.

I, _Makrosky_, have authorized in _4 de marzo de 2019, España,_ the sharing of any of my private posts on a public topic.

5. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member