7 day testosterone reset study - JOIN ME!!

Hans

Forum Supporter
What is up you guys?!

I'm going to run a study starting 1st August on testosterone optimization and am welcoming any interested male to join for free.
It's a 7-day testosterone reset meal plan program. You only have to adhere to a specific diet for 7 days. After 7 days you can go back to your old diet or continue on that diet for a whole 4 weeks.
You don't need to test your testosterone before or after, although it would be great if you can. Tests aren't required because that would automatically exclude a lot of people and I won't be sponsoring any labs (at least just yet).
The goal of the study is to see how quickly and effectively I can improve the quality of your life. That includes many aspects of high testosterone, namely libido, sexual function, sleep, energy, confidence, etc.
The study is not specifically designed to reverse a specific condition (except hypogonadism), although I do want to include people that do have problems, such as IBS, diabetes, etc, just so I can personalize the diet for each person specifically.

Here's what you'll be signing up for:
- 7 day testosterone reset meal plan with the possibility to extend up to 28 days for the study
- Group coaching on the 31st of July where I'll explain the protocol and answer relevant questions.
- Excel sheet with metrics to measure daily (on a scale of 1-10), such as cognition, sleep, libido, morning wood, etc.
- Daily check-ins on the discord forum for adherence, accountability, personalization, and troubleshooting.
- My FatSecret diet app tracking for 7 days so I can double-check what's going on. You don't have to impress me, I really just want to see what's going on, what you can't live without and how we can optimize it for you.
- Adding certain daily habits to your lifestyle. Again you don't have to impress me and say you did it, when in fact you don't do it. I truly want to know what you can do and can't do and why.

The diet will include foods such as milk, eggs and oysters. If you are sensitive to any of these foods, we can find workarounds.

If you're interested, please sign up here. (After the 31st, there won't be another opportunity to sign up.).

You can also check my YT vid here where I explain everything as well.

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The link dont work 🥲
Unfortunately, that reset is done and dusted. But fortunately, I'm doing a 5-day double your testosterone masterclass starting Sunday (25th June).
You can check out this vid for more info, and sign up here. Hope to see you there!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals