Steady Long Term "Peaty" Health Writing Job $250 - $350/week

HealthGuy23

Hi, I'm a health publisher. Charlie has granted me permission to post this here. I'm using a pen name here to maintain my secret identity, and on line privacy.

I run a successful health publishing business that has been in business over 20 years and our health materials are for men only, especially men 45 or older.

We help men recover from ED, as well as improve their sex life, recover from chronic illness (diabetes, high blood pressure), lose weight, etc., with a very strong "Peaty" focus.

I'm looking for someone to write steady high quality articles with real studies in them, like this. If this interests you I suggest you read a BUNCH of these articles below to get a real feel for what I will expect from you:

www.dailymedicaldiscoveries.com - Medical Discoveries To Make You Live Longer and Healthier

You would produce the copy and the screen shots of the studies, and the citations at the end.

The articles are your chance to apply what you have learned.

Please PM me here if you are interested as follows: Include 3 articles you've done, include 3 questions you have about the position, include 3 books you've read most recently and a sentence about each one, and include 3 accomplishments in your life, one sentence per accomplishment. Any PMs that don't follow this format will, regrettably, be deleted as I want to make sure you have read this and are fully committed to applying.

Articles will be due each week and you need to be COMPLETELY reliable. This is a long term gig. I will help you improve, and you must be COACHABLE. And you must want this gig to continue for months and years. You get paid WEEKLY in USD via Paypal or direct deposit if you have a US bank account. You maintain a Google doc spreadsheet of each article, the URL, and I note the payment details weekly on that sheet as I pay you.

This can turn into a great lifestyle for yourself. Believe it or not, these articles can be written in 5 hours a week or even less.

You will get paid weekly, US$250 per week and this will go up to $350 as you prove yourself. You must be conversant in Wordpress and have a high speed connection and be completely 100% reliable in everything.

You must maintain 100% confidentiality in ALL things having to do with our operations, and who we are. All articles MUST be fully original, by you, and 100% you may NOT use them or publish them anywhere else for any reason.

Happy Day to You and Thank You!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Nice! :emoji_thumbsup:

milk_lover

Nice! This is a good opportunity for the forum members to earn money while making a difference in people's lives. Kudos Charlie for letting him post this here :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump2 for our Ray Peat Forum community members who might be looking for a writing gig.

:D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Someone wrote me asking what I could tell them about the job. There is not much I can add because I basically have the same info you do. I can say that the person who posted this has been here at the forum for quite a while, a good contributor of knowledge and very helpful, always respectful, and just seems like an all around good person. Hope that helps.

:hattip

Dragon

"And whenever you fast for any reason (sleep) or eat poorly, PUFAs poor into you blood."

That should be: "POUR into your blood."

One of several glitches that I found in just a few minutes perusal of your (nice) site.

What you really need is a good editor. ;)

For $500/wk, I'll do your editing for you.

I wrote and edited ad-copy and technical manuals for many years, and am now retired and living in Mexico. It'd be fun to exercise my skills for a few hours a week.

Rico

OP
H

HealthGuy23

Hello again! I've got a few writers from this and they are writing each week, but not enough.

They are fantastic but I just lost a writer who was doing 7 per week.

If you have not worked with me before, and you are interested in writing excellent Peaty health articles please send me a PM.

You get paid US$50 per article. Paid weekly. It's that simple. The writers I'm working with now will attest to the fact that payment is 100% spot on reliable.

You can even turn one of your masterpiece posts into an article.

Articles are all based upon studies and include your own conclusions and recommendations following a Peat framework.