A Paradigm Shift

DaveFoster

I'd just like to offer my journey over the past couple months. After landing in the emergency room on over seven different occasions, scheduling full labs, and trying to stabilize my physiology after some harsh estrogen-related side effects, I'm done.

I would just like to thank all the people on the forum who have helped me in my journey, including Charlie, tara, haidut, Such_Saturation, Blossom, Giraffe, and many others who I don't have the working memory at the moment to mention. You guys have made an incredible difference in my life, and I can't say how different I am than when I started here a year ago.

I used to have this idea that the body is something to optimize; I tried my best to make myself into something superhuman. I can't believe my foolishness in retrospect. During my whole life, I've neglected family, friends, my romantic partners, and my classmates in favor of a desperate pursuit to become the Ubermensch (to use a Nietzschean mantra.)

Now, I realize that it's not the diet, but it's the cumulative package of the lifestyle of the individual. It isn't about money, success, hot partners, physical strength, mental intelligence; it's about emotional growth and maturation of the self. I can't believe how much I've ignored the needs of the people around me and focused on myself for so long to my own detriment in personal growth.

I look forward to continuing my journey and helping others in theirs, and I'd just like to especially thank tara for being so understanding and supportive of a high-risk knucklehead 19 year-old American boy. I'll stop being stupid now and take your advice to heart, along with similar advice from the people around me ever since I began "experimenting."

To anyone reading, if you are about to start your Peat journey, only take the smallest dosage, be conservative, stay within the lines of what's proven to work, and only use pharmaceuticals as a last resort. Vitamins and a great diet will transform you more than anything else; even more than that, don't withhold your honesty from the people around you and appreciate what you have, as well as those people who surround and support you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'll miss you Dave. It sounds like you've become a wise man through all of this and I wish you the best.

Have you been out picking mushrooms :cool Glad I was of some help! I'm actually doing the massive amounts of sugar that you told me :flushed:

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I'll miss you Dave. It sounds like you've become a wise man through all of this and I wish you the best.
Thank you, Blossom. I'll still be around but less active.
Have you been out picking mushrooms :cool Glad I was of some help! I'm actually doing the massive amounts of sugar that you told me :flushed:
No kidding, this is the place to do it. Just being around doctors makes you appreciate life enough. Glad to hear the sugar is working for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals