EMDR

Warrior

All good. Give it a spin and feel free to update with the outcome as its a very simple yet exceedingly effective protocol when it comes to finding a state of equilibrium within for anyone who is feeling troubled. You could also sprinkle in longer exhales during the day to fully and consciously empty the lungs as that is subtle but quite wonderful.

The human mindbody is capable of some fantastic things in oh so many spheres but most people suffer due to a lack of knowledge which is usually based on their own fears and misunderstandings of energetics as that is truly the basis of everything hence know thyself.

Warrior

I'll put something together in a few regarding techniques as there are a few I know that'll enliven your dome and make life a joy to behold should you be feeling sad or morose.

Truly an amazing thing and in reality the most intimate experience as it links the outer and inner realms as well as representing the macro in microcosm.

Breathing is, quite literally, everything...

miquelangeles

I'll put something together in a few regarding techniques as there are a few I know that'll enliven your dome and make life a joy to behold should you be feeling sad or morose.

Truly an amazing thing and in reality the most intimate experience as it links the outer and inner realms as well as representing the macro in microcosm.

Breathing is, quite literally, everything...
The breath of life. Leaving aside the ancient traditions, this was also studied quite extensively in the 1800s during research on electricity. They knew that the heart is not a pump, and it is the lungs that deliver the electricity of the atmosphere, to the blood, to the brain and all the organs, and that everything is operated by currents and magnetism that follow similar laws as the mechanical electricity - charge, discharge, attraction, repulsion. Many authors at that time recommended slow and complete exhalations to remove the carbonic acid or the "dead air" from the lungs and increase vital electricity.

Warrior

Yes, exactly and modern posture which is slumped at a desk with a tense diaphragm that barely moves along with various other impingements is actually the prime cause of a lot of ills.

Unsurprisingly many never question this as its the habit of a lifetime to sip what they could (and should) take their fill but then in the abundance of water the fool is thirsty. Fewer still comprehend that their brain is electric whilst the heart magnetic and both are but two sides of the same thing given different forms of expression nor are they aware of the power of the enteric brain and its intuitive wisdom which nestles in their abdomen.

Put them together and you have what I call the Three Kingdoms or man in the state he was originally created and designed to be. Divorce people from their inner sense and they will accept all manner of silliness without question it seems... And yet this is the way we all step into the realm as children. Truly all we could ever seek is within but instead people follow an incorrectly programmed GPS in search of salvation and happiness as they know no different...

miquelangeles

Emptying the lungs is also an effective way to lose weight and remove bloat or water retention.
When fat is metabolized, virtually all of it comes out through the lungs as CO2.
Same for every carbohydrate, alcohol and most of protein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals