25-year-old Canadian Woman Looking for Love

conscious

As the title states, I'm a young woman from Canada that would love to meet a man in the bioenergetic, pro-metabolic community. I was introduced to Ray Peat through a friend about 3 years ago, and it has radically helped me on my journey in healing a health condition. I'd love to meet someone for whom Peaty principles have also been influential!

I am looking for a meaningful connection with a Christian man with traditional values, who wants to live a quiet, simple life close to nature (and have lots of babies!).

In all seriousness, can we make a dating site for Peaters? (Trying to think of a pun with "Peat" in it, but coming up short!)

Lollipop2

Seems like the forum is welcoming this thread. I am interested to how this plays out for the forum.

Last edited:

Peatful

I support the OP (like anyone gives a ***t).

I feel for young adults.
She was 22 years old when all this evil was unleashed.
Longing for a family and a healthy relationship should be applauded.
Family matters. Children are gifts.
These are good things.

Anyone ‘offended’ probably needs not respond and the post is DOA.

However, I feel this will get some attention.

Best to you @conscious

David PS

As the title states, I'm a young woman from Canada that would love to meet a man in the bioenergetic, pro-metabolic community. I was introduced to Ray Peat through a friend about 3 years ago, and it has radically helped me on my journey in healing a health condition. I'd love to meet someone for whom Peaty principles have also been influential!

I am looking for a meaningful connection with a Christian man with traditional values, who wants to live a quiet, simple life close to nature (and have lots of babies!).

In all seriousness, can we make a dating site for Peaters? (Trying to think of a pun with "Peat" in it, but coming up short!)
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully, you will find everthing that you are looking for.

noodlecat

ah yes, time to settle down with a beta provider.

Attachments

• BA90A167-F3C0-44E8-9FB1-964E1279277F.jpeg
    BA90A167-F3C0-44E8-9FB1-964E1279277F.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 159
OP
conscious

conscious

I found this in such poor taste. Excuse me if no one else did. I would request the OP to go on a dating site. Ray Peat Forum is not that.

Well I did post in the "meet & greet section", at least.

I support the OP (like anyone gives a ***t).

I feel for young adults.
She was 22 years old when all this evil was unleashed.
Longing for a family and a healthy relationship should be applauded.
Family matters. Children are gifts.
These are good things.

Anyone ‘offended’ probably needs not respond and the post is DOA.

However, I feel this will get some attention.

Best to you @conscious

Thanks, Peatful. Dating where I was living was virtually impossible due to lockdowns. And I'm also unvaccinated, which seemed to be abhorrent to a lot of men.

My thought was that there might be the odd chance someone near my city is into Peat and we could meet up, and you never know, might actually hit it off.

Sascha6990

I wasn't expecting this kind of answers from men on this forum, I thought they're somehow more mature than other men ? Anyway, good luck to OP! A Peaty dating site is an awesome idea.

milk_lover

I respect you for seeking this out. Nothing is better than an understanding loving partner and a family. Looking at the old American movies where women stay at home and raise children is something we admire very much in the gulf countries. The women in those classic movies wear conservative clothes and they speak with manners without swear words. Families always start with the woman. Good woman makes a good family. Best of luck to you and to whoever you meet. We need to encourage young people about the value of families and babies. Hollywood and woke culture want to steal this joy from ordinary people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals