25-year-old Canadian Woman Looking for Love

aniciete

there are various kinds of "not health conscious" christian girls. The jabbed ones who recently and irreversibly transitioned into health unconsciousness, the chubby ones who can bear some introduction to health consciousness, and the ones with busted faces who are permanently health unconscious
Which category would you fall under?

Peater

As the title states, I'm a young woman from Canada that would love to meet a man in the bioenergetic, pro-metabolic community. I was introduced to Ray Peat through a friend about 3 years ago, and it has radically helped me on my journey in healing a health condition. I'd love to meet someone for whom Peaty principles have also been influential!

I am looking for a meaningful connection with a Christian man with traditional values, who wants to live a quiet, simple life close to nature (and have lots of babies!).

In all seriousness, can we make a dating site for Peaters? (Trying to think of a pun with "Peat" in it, but coming up short!)

Wholesome. I hope you find your peaty partner...

ampersand

This mindset isn't the result of suffering, pain, heartbreak and weathering the storms of life time after time again, all the way from primary school to college.

People who go through that are idiosyncratic, personal and nuanced in their insights.
This is so beautifully written. Bravo!

ursidae

Which category would you fall under?
I'm not a person of faith
as for my health consciousness, everywhere I go mirrors crack when I look at them, babies cry when I smile and the villagers chase me off with pitchforks and torches

Last edited:

J.R.K

as for my health consciousness, everywhere I go mirrors crack when I look at them, babies cry when I smile and the villagers chase me off with pitchforks and torches
A bit harsh on yourself @ursidae, don’t you think?

OccamzRazer

Your humility makes you all the more beautiful

Amazoniac

Most Important IOI's (For Men):
- If she is still there, talking to you.
- She looks at you for longer then three seconds.
- Exposing her neck, via putting her hair on one side, while talking to you. (approving your masculinity, trying to make her look a bit ''submissive'' ? )
- Biting or licking (sensually) her lower lip while talking to you. (she maybe thinks about ''something else'')
- Her pupils dilate (in bright light) while talking to you. (This is a dead giveaway, she can't fake this !!!)
- Is she plays with her necklace while talking to you.
- She positions herself (out of nowhere) near you (like behind you, in a club for instance).
- Lip plate - Wikipedia

I don't think @ursidae is a she...?
It's a female bear, you can find every angle of its face throughout the forum. Would require domestication, but sometimes it's fed up and on the edge of tolerance, seems dangerous.

A bit harsh on yourself @ursidae, don’t you think?
They can be scary, it's no wonder that kids are frightened, but an overreaction can be a tactic to intimidate threats.

We have another one that thinks men don't get near for the following reason:

- How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

"[..]guys were too scared to actually approach me, for fear of rejection."​

It's fear of death and I would be defecating my pants too. Imagine that laughter from the avatar pic after a joke when close to you.

David90

Hahaha. No, she doesn't think about her lip plate (If seen hardly any women over here, wearing piercings around her lower lip. Maybe once every few weeks)

Two IOI, that i forget to mention before are:

-If she rapports you and/or she is trying to impress you. No matter if it's physically (for example, showing off her figure aggressivly) or mentally by showing you her qualities (for example she says something like ''I'm really good at cooking''). Because if she would not be interested, she would not even try to impress you or to rapport you.

-And the second one (and also a big one) is the so called ''Elevator Look'' (if she walks near you or walk by). She looks at you down and up (or up and down) slowly (like an elevator) while walking by. This means she finds you attractive and checks you out.

Jinzo

@haidut is here!! I never miss you on the GE stream.

@ScurveDream I have Greek ancestry, and Mediterranean features have always appealed to me most. I'm 5'9"; someone my height or taller would be ideal. Although I wouldn't exclude someone on the basis of height alone. I'm not fond of any Hollywood actors.

I would hope they would be supportive of you! I say go for it! If enough people are into the idea, then maybe someone could really get an app up and running.

@shanny It's nice to see I'm not alone in my sentiments! That was really my line of thought-- that perhaps I'd meet people here who are independent thinkers, in pursuit of truth, open to experimentation, living a way of life that is inspired by similar values, etc.

Nice to meet you all! :blush:

View attachment 36057View attachment 36056
Wawa weewa. Is me. Your husband I think?

Yes.

My face. You will like. Is like extra Mediterranean Borat (very nice).
My heart. Burn like a thousand orange juice with empty stomach.
My bone. Strong to sustain you in air like ballerina dancer
My skin. Get plenty of sun for to have very rhythmic circadians.

My eye. Look toward Byzantium at the throne. For my queen. Always.

Please write to me Cleopatricia I will have many children in my life.

OccamzRazer

Wawa weewa. Is me. Your husband I think?

Yes.

My face. You will like. Is like extra Mediterranean Borat (very nice).
My heart. Burn like a thousand orange juice with empty stomach.
My bone. Strong to sustain you in air like ballerina dancer
My skin. Get plenty of sun for to have very rhythmic circadians.

My eye. Look toward Byzantium at the throne. For my queen. Always.

Please write to me Cleopatricia I will have many children in my life.
I've never read an utterance so heartfelt, nicely done.

Brandin

As the title states, I'm a young woman from Canada that would love to meet a man in the bioenergetic, pro-metabolic community. I was introduced to Ray Peat through a friend about 3 years ago, and it has radically helped me on my journey in healing a health condition. I'd love to meet someone for whom Peaty principles have also been influential!

I am looking for a meaningful connection with a Christian man with traditional values, who wants to live a quiet, simple life close to nature (and have lots of babies!).

In all seriousness, can we make a dating site for Peaters? (Trying to think of a pun with "Peat" in it, but coming up short!)
Honestly a site like that would be good. I am tired of meeting authoritarian psychos...

Nomane Euger

Honestly a site like that would be good. I am tired of meeting authoritarian psychos...
are you talking about women you meet?

Brandin

are you talking about women you meet?
Yep. Swedish females are very serotonergic. If I ever say any opinion that is low status(goes against society) every female I have ever meet in this country goes from loving me to hating me with all their heart.

The authoritarianistic valueing in their brain is immense. They value me of my status and what cultures I promote and not by my intelligence, looks or empathy. Infact I get more females when I am rude asfuck toward them.

They are literally 100% psychopaths here. Infinite estrogen and serotonin and like zero metabolism och progesterone...

If I dont do or say anything low status and I am not to kind they end up falling in love. This proves psychos can fall in love through oxytocin (so not always fake). Just need a higher stimulus and one that doesnt make their psycho mind go into manipulation mode...

-Luke-

Yep. Swedish females are very serotonergic. If I ever say any opinion that is low status(goes against society) every female I have ever meet in this country goes from loving me to hating me with all their heart.
How dare you...
Unbenannt.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals