Where Are My Canadian Peaters At?

paulwalkerrip

I'm sure that this has been done before but I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to other Canadian Peaters.

We've got some specific challenges to deal with including colder weather as well as a lack of diversity when it comes to Peaty products in store. This can be a place to share tips for the colder months ahead as well as product reccomendations.

I'm happy to see that Loblaws is inadvertently stocking more Peaty products in their high-margin "wellness" aisles. It was pretty difficult to find a reliable source for grass fed butter before that. I also love defrosting PC Organics sweet dark cherries and eating them with some greek yogurt.

How has being located in Canada affected your Peat journey? Are there any supplements or practices that help you survive the winter?

Last edited:

Elie

Forum Supporter
In Toronto there are lots of choices. As for the cold and short day light - Canadian Rhodiola rosea

Taotatoes

I try to get outside and stay active as much as possible no matter the weather, walk, skate, sled, etc. Icebreaker thermals have made that much easier. I eat a well rounded diet despite the climate change, but tend to eat more frozen fresh food during winter months because of the higher nutritional levels. I've had no issues adjusting, but then again I'm in a large city. My dad's a permaculturist who resides in a rural area, so even if I were to move back home to be closer I wouldn't have an issue there either. I go out of my way to find good dates and high quality dairy products at relatively decent prices tho.

Back
Top Bottom