Join Me In Thanking Charlie

I want to say thank you to @charlie for the wonderful things he does, how wonderful this forum is, and how you all have changed my life in so many ways.

I am going to make a donation to Charlie in bitcoin because I know Charlie has expenses and why should he pay for all this out of his own pocket when we all benefit so much?

Charlie, if this isn't acceptable please just edit or delete. But I want to make my thanks public.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes, thanks Charlie for keeping this forum going for so many years.

Brother John

I want to say thank you to @charlie for the wonderful things he does, how wonderful this forum is, and how you all have changed my life in so many ways.

I am going to make a donation to Charlie in bitcoin because I know Charlie has expenses and why should he pay for all this out of his own pocket when we all benefit so much?

Charlie, if this isn't acceptable please just edit or delete. But I want to make my thanks public.
Yes Charlie this forum is a great contribution. Thanks Very Much!
Brother John

marcar72

Sorry Charlie!!... ohhh wait, I'm thinking of some canned tuna commercial... :eek:

Thank you Charlie & may you and your loved ones have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!! :merryxmas :happynewyear

Amazoniac

I counted four carlos. I don't know..

How does this read to you?

Out of all companies that I've tried, my favorite by far is Idealabs. Once my family and I found Idealabs we never looked back, I want the best for us and we won't settle for less. Idealabs provides a wide range of products for you to improve your health starting today. Idealabs, for a better you, because you deserve it.​

Therefore, hamster, I appreciate everything you do and the effort you put to keep the foro running smoothly. I continue to wish you the best in the life, because you deserve it.

And it's true: this place feels like home.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Now that I think of it, things are clicking. Self-adsorbedness led me to a clear image of a protagonist of the Truemazon Show and you're all one with a few exceptions for hired actors. At worst you're all inducing me to buy things from the community (it has worked) and at best you're cheering for me to succeed. Either way, thank you all for the creativity in lengthy posts just so that the experience is more verisimilar, you almost got me. Where are the cameras?

HDD

Thank you, Charlie! I really appreciate you starting and keeping this wonderful forum going! Merry Christmas!

OP
ecstatichamster
Now that I think of it, things are clicking. Self-adsorbedness led me to a clear image of a protagonist of the Truemazon Show and you're all one with a few exceptions for hired actors. At worst you're all inducing me to buy things from the community (it has worked) and at best you're cheering for me to succeed. Either way, thank you all for the creativity in lengthy posts just so that the experience is more verisimilar, you almost got me. Where are the cameras?

It’s great to see a lad in his journey of self discovery.

Peatful

Thank you Charlie!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Jennifer

Thank you, Mister Charlie, for giving me an outlet to geek out on health with likeminded people. I'm very grateful.❤️ Wishing you a magical Christmas! :):

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Thank you, Charlie, for the great forum administration and everything else. Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
images

Thank you everyone, sincerely appreciate it. :grouphug

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

Mauritio

Thank you !!! :)

Sheila

Beloved Charlie,
This Forum and the amazing people upon it give me great joy, thank you so much for maintaining its true course.
It might be your job, but you do it well, consistently, conscientiously and fairly.
As Ruth said: May the Lord reward you for your kindness.
Wishing you every happiness in 2019.
Sheila x

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals