Update jail time (not going to jail)

kalasman

Read my first thread for context.

I am not going to jail so that’s a positive. I just received a letter from the post company saying that my package needs to go through customs because the sender hadn’t provided enough information.

They are asking me to send them the following: the receipt, a description of the product, the name of the product, amount and how much the product is worth. If the package contains vitamins or such (which it does, progest-e) they also want a Table of Contents and a link to the website I bought from. If I don’t provide any information they will just send the package back.

What should I do?
Should I give it a shot and send them the information or just give up and try to order again with another postal service (standard instead of express)

Thanks in advance

HighT

If you need to write a description, write that is ''vitamin e'' .If the pdf receipt contains description of the product saying its progesterone, then find online free pdf editor and edit it to say ''vitamin e''.

I have done that with one kilo of tobacco from USA. I said it is seeds lol and edited the prices and everything in the pdf. It is funny that tobacco seeds are so tiny that 1gram contains like hundred tousand seeds. Imagine in a kilo. But I succeed, just had to pay 30 euro extra due to the dimensions of box lol. Don't know if that could fly in Sweden though, but why not. GL

stoic

I think your best bet is to let them send it back and try again with standard delivery.

And long-term, maybe consider moving to a country with less dystopian institutions.

OP
K

kalasman

I think your best bet is to let them send it back and try again with standard delivery.

And long-term, maybe consider moving to a country with less dystopian institutions.
Trust me that is something I’m planning for. I just need to figure out job/school situation first.

Oleg

That’s what I would have done too!

TheSir

I'd go this route. If you admit that there are hormones in it you will most likely get fined.