Dr Peat Web Site SCAM Or HACKED ?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Laura, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Laura

Laura Member

I don't understand this site and where to get help, the dates are all old. I have just ordered and paid by visa card for 3 bottles of Dr Peats progesterone oil 4 days ago. I have just gone into the site to look for another product and it says that site is a SCAM. I found the site via another site with Dr Peats articles on that I cant find again at present, is this site a SCAM, does it have a Virus through it or what. I posted this somewhere else so hopefully someone will replay. my email is hadley.laura@gmail.com if anyone can help me.
    I just want to get started on Dr Peats progesterone to stop my hot flushes as soon as possible. Can someone PLEASE HELP. I am in Australia so it will take a while to get my product as it is.
    The site that I bought my Progesterone oil says HACKED BY IRAQ GHOST ?????? It wont let me into it to find out if they are going to send my products or not.

Laura

2. 4peatssake

4peatssake Member

Hi Laura,

Dr. Peat does not personally sell Progest-E so it was not his website you ordered from. Can you search your internet history to find the website? We can't help you determine if it is legitimate if we don't know where you ordered from. Were you sent a receipt for your order and a tracking number?

Failing those methods of tracking your order, you may wish to contact your credit card company and stop payment.

I order Progest-E from here: Electrical Body Progest-E

3. j.

j. Guest

Maybe try another computer or a friend's computer if yours has something like a virus.

4. oburns

oburns Member

His address and fax below.

Raymond Peat, Ph.D.
    P.O. Box 6764
    Eugene, Oregon 97405 USA
    Fax 503-683-4279

Progesterone can be order through drug store:

Progesterone should be liquid and suspended in Vitamin E. No capsules. Go on Kenogen site and order from them as they have the info and Dr. Ray Peats credentials.

Kenogen

PO Box 50423

Eugene OR 97405

Phone: 541-345-9855

Toll Free: 888-818-5052

Fax: 541-485-8781

Email: kenogen@efn.org