Dr Peat Web Site SCAM Or HACKED ?

Laura

I don't understand this site and where to get help, the dates are all old. I have just ordered and paid by visa card for 3 bottles of Dr Peats progesterone oil 4 days ago. I have just gone into the site to look for another product and it says that site is a SCAM. I found the site via another site with Dr Peats articles on that I cant find again at present, is this site a SCAM, does it have a Virus through it or what. I posted this somewhere else so hopefully someone will replay. my email is hadley.laura@gmail.com if anyone can help me.
I just want to get started on Dr Peats progesterone to stop my hot flushes as soon as possible. Can someone PLEASE HELP. I am in Australia so it will take a while to get my product as it is.
The site that I bought my Progesterone oil says HACKED BY IRAQ GHOST ?????? It wont let me into it to find out if they are going to send my products or not.

Laura

4peatssake

Laura said:
I don't understand this site and where to get help, the dates are all old. I have just ordered and paid by visa card for 3 bottles of Dr Peats progesterone oil 4 days ago. I have just gone into the site to look for another product and it says that site is a SCAM. I found the site via another site with Dr Peats articles on that I cant find again at present, is this site a SCAM, does it have a Virus through it or what. I posted this somewhere else so hopefully someone will replay. my email is hadley.laura@gmail.com if anyone can help me.
I just want to get started on Dr Peats progesterone to stop my hot flushes as soon as possible. Can someone PLEASE HELP. I am in Australia so it will take a while to get my product as it is.
The site that I bought my Progesterone oil says HACKED BY IRAQ GHOST ?????? It wont let me into it to find out if they are going to send my products or not.

Laura
Hi Laura,

Dr. Peat does not personally sell Progest-E so it was not his website you ordered from. Can you search your internet history to find the website? We can't help you determine if it is legitimate if we don't know where you ordered from. Were you sent a receipt for your order and a tracking number?

Failing those methods of tracking your order, you may wish to contact your credit card company and stop payment.

I order Progest-E from here: Electrical Body Progest-E

J

j.

Maybe try another computer or a friend's computer if yours has something like a virus.

oburns

Laura
His address and fax below.

Raymond Peat, Ph.D.
P.O. Box 6764
Eugene, Oregon 97405 USA
Fax 503-683-4279

Progesterone can be order through drug store:

Progesterone should be liquid and suspended in Vitamin E. No capsules. Go on Kenogen site and order from them as they have the info and Dr. Ray Peats credentials.

Kenogen

PO Box 50423

Eugene OR 97405

Phone: 541-345-9855

Toll Free: 888-818-5052

Fax: 541-485-8781

Email: kenogen@efn.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DojaCat Can anyone guide me to the overall best threads to help me understand the gist of ray peat Ask For Help or Advice 8
Rinse & rePeat Big Muscles Little Fat - Lose Fat The Ray Peat Way! Diet 41
GreekDemiGod [Peat friendly] 10 days summer shred? Male Issues 8
M Random Questions I've had for Peat which I cant find answers to Ask For Help or Advice 6
S-VV Experiment: going full Peat Logs 27
F Has Peat discussed lead toxicity? Ask For Help or Advice 22
E Good,Better and Best Peat Style! Ask For Help or Advice 6
A Best and easy way to keep teeth healthy and white on a Peat diet? Diet 11
V Google appears to be burying Ray Peat search results Ask For Help or Advice 14
M From a Peat Point of View Taubes & Low-Carbers Are Half Wrong, but They Are Also Half Right Diet 0
D New Ray Peat Interview on One Radio Network / Patrick Timpone Interviews 2
ecstatichamster Longevity v PUFA cell content Dr Peat is right Scientific Studies 2
DannyIrons™ Back on the Ray Peat 'Diet'. Ask For Help or Advice 22
Christopher R. Ray Peat is Not About Diet but Rather a Way of Living Life? Interviews 12
R Has Anyone Done Bloodwork Before And After Following Peat's Guidelines? Blood Work, Labs 4
T What's the rationale behind Ray Peat drinking lidocaine to cure colitis? Digestion 21
S-VV Ray Peat on Fatigue Articles & Newsletters 17
Nemo Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 15
Rinse & rePeat Ray Peat & Blood Typing Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 37
OccamzRazer Peat + Old School Bodybuilding? An Experimental Quest Logs 392
M Ray peat work lunch ideas? Ask For Help or Advice 9
L Ray Peat Interview April 2021 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - Bioenergetic Nutrition Basics | "The Ray Peat Diet" | Appetite and Metabolism with Ray Peat Interviews 8
Sam321 Source For "Peat Approved" Cascara Sagrada (Farmalabor) Cascara Sagrada 9
ScurveDream How to enter the Smart Peat-ple Club? How to be among the liked, high status winners? Ask For Help or Advice 29
Korven Do you feel best on A) "normal" 3x meals of meat/starch/veggies or B) "Peat style" no starch milk/meat/fruit diet? Diet, Recipes 46
M Jittery when eating a Peat diet Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 38
David PS Ray Peat Interview All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 3
Cloudhands I asked peat if he believed in luck, heres his response Ask For Help or Advice 87
H All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 1
GelatinGoblin Has Peat talked about Euthyroid Sick Syndrome? Ask For Help or Advice 1
S Histamine intolerance explained through a Ray Peat prism Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 49
P How to get in contact with Ray Peat himself Ask For Help or Advice 4
Blaze Ray Peat dissed by Dr. Tom Cowan on Patrick Timpone show Ask For Help or Advice 28
A New to ray peat, trying a lot of haidut and Ray’s recommendations but what am I missing? Metabolism 10
C Ray Peat breakfast ideas? Diet 5
RyanHeeney I'm starting a website based on the metabolism and Dr. Ray Peat's ideas. Ray Peat Topics 28
J Fungal Acne - New product. Peat approved? Skin 0
meatbag OtBoaT Ray Peat Day 1 Transcript-Personal Background, Influences, and View of Reality and Organisms Audio Interview Transcripts 1
D Anti-Peat Thoughts on this Video by a carnivore attacking the ray peat diet (Harry Serpanos) Debate - Anti-Peat 6
A Anti-Peat article on google Diet 12
Lejeboca Ray Peat Interview Feb 2021 - Roddy, Dinkov, Peat - #51: Heat Shock Proteins | Antibiotic Resistance | DHT Safety | Energy and Aging Video Interviews 5
ecstatichamster De Quervain's syndrome - Dr. Peat wrong? Symptoms, Causes 16
David PS Ray Peat Interview Jodellfit - Dr Ray Peat - Hormone Replacement, Thyroid, Frequent Snacking, Chronic Fatigue and more Q&A Interviews 4
Grapelander #50: DHT for Hair Growth? | New Ray Peat Interviews | Keto and Mitochondria | Childhood Trauma Interviews 14
Grapelander Ray Peat on the Coronavirus, Immunity,& Vaccines Part 4_08.08.2020 Politics and Science Radio Show 1
SuperStressed Ray Peat Interview Dr. Ray Peat, Day One: Full Interview from On the Back of a Tiger Interviews 71
Jam Applying Peat Principles To Low-Carb High-Saturated Fat: Incredible Results Discussing Dietary Models 138
Sam321 Ray Peat inspired mayo Diet 8
EchoTango How to obtain physical copies of Peat's books? Book Recommendations 7
D Ray Peat Search down? Interviews 3