Life at the Cell: Gilbert Ling [Supplier UK?]

kettlebell

Hi everyone.

I have tried to purchase the book from here http://pacificpressnewyork.com/Merchant ... _Code=PPNY

I am in the UK and online ordering does not accept Visa card details, I am unable to fax an order across and the email address on the website for them does not work.

Has anyone got any idea of how I can get this ordered?

Also I would like to donate to Ray but as Im in the UK I don't know how to do it. I want to get money to him directly rather than do it through facebook pages etc How could I go about this?

Thanks

KB

kettlebell

Re: Life at the Cell: Gilbert Ling

Thanks Charlie,

Unfortunately shipping to the UK for the book does not seem to be allowed. Goodness knows why!

Will take a look at the donation page.

KB

charlie

The Law & Order Admin

Bummer! :(

kettlebell

Im assuming Ray has a bank account so if I were to send something like travellers cheques from the UK to USA would that work? A standard cheque from he UK or money order would not work.

Any other options other than travellers cheques?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin

I am not sure about this. Hopefully someone will chime in soon.

Jellyfish

kettlebell said:
Thanks Charlie,

Unfortunately shipping to the UK for the book does not seem to be allowed. Goodness knows why!

Will take a look at the donation page.

KB

What about amazon.co.uk, maybe they have the book?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin

I checked and didnt see it on there.

kettlebell

I have emailed whoever the seller is (Dr Ling himself?) to ask that they allow international delivery. Fingers crossed!

Jellyfish

How come used books are more expensive than new ones?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin

^5 Nice find J!

kettlebell

Thanks itu01001,

I have been on those sites but unfortunately the price is very expensive. I'm not keen on spending $60 on a book when there is a chance I could get it for $20. Don't get the wrong, the book is probably worth $60 thanks to its content but the discrepancy is massive - Also the book is second hand.

The search continues!

burtlancast

burtlancast

kettlebell said:
Hi everyone.

I have tried to purchase the book from here http://pacificpressnewyork.com/Merchant ... _Code=PPNY

I would be extremely prudent in entering my credit card details in such site.
It's extremely poorly designed and doesn't display any adress.

There's many bogus sites selling rare or out of print books for a bargain that are just waiting for unsuspecting clients so they can steal their credit details.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Gilbert Ling’s Life At The Cell And Below-Cell Level Book Book Recommendations 0
haidut Life at the Cell and Below-Cell Level (Gilbert Ling) Book Recommendations 0
Mito Late Life Metformin Treatment Limits Cell Survival And Shortens Lifespan Articles & Scientific Studies 6
P NAD⁺ Repletion Improves Mitochondrial And Stem Cell Function And Enhances Life Span In Mice Articles & Scientific Studies 3
halken Life In The Cell Begins At The Edge Of Death By Ed Watson Articles & Scientific Studies 10
P Cell Life Versus Cell Longevity: The Mysteries Surrounding The Nad+ Precursor Nicotinamide Ray Peat Topics 0
Vileplume Vileplume’s Log: Getting my life back Logs 3
bzmazu How to Reduce the Pain of Life...Choose Health Health 0
Mauritio Dying Organs Restored to Life through mitochondrial transplant Science 9
mrchibbs bioenergetic.life Resources 8
L Libido issues most of my life Male Issues 51
K Life Giving Store NDT - Experience? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 2
JanP Collagen Disorder Is Ruining My Family's Life. Help Me Break The Curse Ask For Help or Advice 12
boris Children (non Infectious, 0% Death Rate) Are Harmed For Life By Social Distancing And Isolation Mind, Sleep, Stress 7
burtlancast Should Trump Fear For His Life ? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 20
P Veriocele Is Destroying My Life Male Issues 27
bzmazu Bill Gates’ ‘Web Of Power’ Threatens Life On Earth Articles & Scientific Studies 9
ScurveDream The Problem With Value: A Key Perspective To Work, Life & Experience Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
O Shoulder Acne For First Time In Life Skin 8
Twohandsondeck Bar Of Chocolate Brings Man Back To Life (anemia Symptom Reversal?) Testimonials 25
Inaut Ryan Dawson: Twelve Zionist Criminal Billionaires Have Never Been More Vulnerable To Life In Prison Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 2
ken Animation Of Cellular Life Science Basics 0
Drareg Years Of Life Lost Due To The Psychosocial Consequences Of COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies Based On S Scientific Studies 0
C Mood/Quality Of Life, Brain Help Experiments 3
T 2 Years Ago Life REALLY Crashed Anyone Have Information? Mental Issues 23
Tristan Loscha Shelf Life After Opening Of Prescription Medicines And Supplements With Vitamin D3 D 6
J Should One Avoid High Vit A Foods If They Have Taken Accutane In Their Life? A 12
Frankdee20 Experience With Life Giving Store NDT ? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Momado965 Testosterone (base) Haf Life Longer Than Originally Thought Articles & Scientific Studies 0
J How 1 YEAR Of Weight Gain Changed My Life Forever (All In Results!) Diet 2
haidut It Is A "folly" To Claim That DNA Is The Main Blueprint For Life Scientific Studies 1
haidut "Anti-aging" Hormone (hGH) May Actually Shorten Life Scientific Studies 3
A Life Ruined From Drinking 6 Liters Of Water For Weeks Ask For Help or Advice 22
mrchibbs (Coming Soon) A New Landscape Of Life And Learning With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast) Audio Interview Transcripts 0
Inaut Ray Peat Interview A New Landscape Of Life And Learning With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast Interviews 2
theLaw Ray Peat Interview A New Landscape Of Life And Learning With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast) Interviews 1
LLight DNA May Not Be Life's Instruction Book Scientific Studies 0
Artynoa HOW GAMING IS RUINING MY LIFE Ask For Help or Advice 50
S Premature Ejaculation Is Ruining My Life Male Issues 59
D Extending Life Of Water Filter - Toxic Danger? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
ScurveDream The "sum Life Prediction Problem" -- Measure Life Not As Regeneration/degeneration But As A Result Health 1
Insaneacinamide Georgi Haidut Dinkov (GHD) Interview Energy, Economics And Life 01/05/2020 haidut 6
S Listerine Changed My Life Experiments 75
corvetteseeker Anyone Struggled With Weight All Their Life And Only Lost It After Peating? Weight 9
D I Have Both HPV Both 1 & 2, Is My Life Pretty Much Ruined? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 124
L Good Review: Chronic Inflammation In The Etiology Of Disease Across The Life Span Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
Blossom Cholesterol Soap - Life Giving Store Life Giving Store 12
T Those Who've Built Considerable Lean Muscle, Were There Any Surprising Game-changers In Diet Or Life Ask For Help or Advice 21
DButter New Conversation W Georgi: How Endotoxin Makes Life Less Lively Video Interviews 15
GreekDemiGod RP Diet & Lifestyle For Young Men With A Lust For Life Ask For Help or Advice 157