Best Over The Counter Sources For T3 And T4

HChpalley

I have seen multiple threads over the years regarding where to buy thyroid, but I'm still not really sure from which company/website I should order. So my question is: Where do you guys order your thyroid meds from? I need thyroid since I'm severely hypothyroid...

TIROMEL T3 - Official Tiromel Supplier seems pretty decent e.g., but requires bitcoin. Does someone have experience with them? How can I get bitcoins safely?

laleto12

I use Tiromel and Its made it Turkey by Abdibrahim company. I think its good and the company is reputable.
However, I live in Turkey so I can get it easily I am not informed about on that site you mentioned.

OP
H

HChpalley

I use Tiromel and Its made it Turkey by Abdibrahim company. I think its good and the company is reputable.
However, I live in Turkey so I can get it easily I am not informed about on that site you mentioned.
Thanks for the info! Is Tiromel sold over the counter(without prescription) in Turkey? How do you get yours?

Tiromel and cytomel work fine for me. They are prescription I suppose but that doesn’t stop our getting it in the USA. Some other countries have more hyper aggressive customs and they may stop the medication from getting to you.

OP
H

HChpalley

Tiromel and cytomel work fine for me. They are prescription I suppose but that doesn’t stop our getting it in the USA. Some other countries have more hyper aggressive customs and they may stop the medication from getting to you.
Thanks for your reply man. Where do you get yours if you don’t mind me asking? I desperately need some thyroid since my average basal morning temp is 35.5C (95.9F) and diet doesn’t seem to help so far...

thomas00

I have seen multiple threads over the years regarding where to buy thyroid, but I'm still not really sure from which company/website I should order. So my question is: Where do you guys order your thyroid meds from? I need thyroid since I'm severely hypothyroid...

TIROMEL T3 - Official Tiromel Supplier seems pretty decent e.g., but requires bitcoin. Does someone have experience with them? How can I get bitcoins safely?

I've ordered from there twice. No problems at all.

thomas00

Coinbase. I'm not a well informed bitcoiner so I don't know if that is the best place to get them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals