Examastane Sources - Research Chem vs Pills

Frankdee20

Purchased some Pansterone and Androsterone again as I had nice effects previously. Looking for a aromatase inhibitor to keep E2 in check.

Wanted to ask the forum members in the United States about whether they trust liquid research chemicals from the U.S. for this medicine, or buy the brand name pills from Alldaychemist in India.

I previously used the liquid version from Blue Sky. Took sporadic doses here and there without complications, but who the hell knows how stable the compound is or whether it was even real or diluted. The brand name XTANE from India fetches 50 dollars.

maillol

Don't do it. I experienced long term (years) negative effects from taking only a few 12.5 mg doses of pharma exemestane. Even now my estrogen is too low, There are no studies supporting this but I know other members here and on other bodybuilding forums who have experienced the same. There are easier, safer ways to lower estrogen if you really need to.

Don't do it. I experienced long term (years) negative effects from taking only a few 12.5 mg doses of pharma exemestane. Even now my estrogen is too low, There are no studies supporting this but I know other members here and on other bodybuilding forums who have experienced the same. There are easier, safer ways to lower estrogen if you really need to.
What safer ways would that be? Vitamins adek?

maillol

First thing I'd go for would be aspirin.

ddjd

I researched this a while back. There's an Indian brand called xtane that's very well regarded. Avoid Pfizer brand, heard lots of bad things

First thing I'd go for would be aspirin.

Jessie

What safer ways would that be? Vitamins adek?
Zinc! High dosage (50mgs) for brief cycles (4-6 weeks) is an excellent way to reel in high E2 levels without going the pharmacological route. A, D, and E are good too, but I think zinc is probably the missing ingredient for a lot of males. Especially hypothyroid males.

Aspirin has been shown to provide decent results too, but I question how effective it would be if the zinc levels aren't optimal. Poor zinc levels have been directly related to bad testosterone to estradiol ratios. It will also upregulate the AR receptors.

A.R

I've been using the raw powder from purple panda labs
What dose have you been using? Any side effects yet? Like another user mentioned, the side effects become more pronounced when you stop using it.

Really horrible stuff ime, and I would never touch again.

Source Code

a couple of mg every other day, no I haven't experienced any side effects luckily. I have been using it on and off for a couple of years

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom