DHEA In Canada

IVILA

Does anyone know which website can ship DHEA to Canada without any issues? I don't want customs to stop the product while being shipped since it's illegal. I really need this supplement as I have adrenal fatigue and I believe that pansterone use won't be enough since it's such a small dose. If anyone has been able to ship DHEA from a website to their house in Canada please let me know of the site. Thanks!

rr1

Does anyone know which website can ship DHEA to Canada without any issues? I don't want customs to stop the product while being shipped since it's illegal. I really need this supplement as I have adrenal fatigue and I believe that pansterone use won't be enough since it's such a small dose. If anyone has been able to ship DHEA from a website to their house in Canada please let me know of the site. Thanks!
It would be great if @haidut made a DHEA only product. I know of many people who would buy this

J.R.K

Yeah that most likely won't happen. I'm talking about the tablet/capsule form that has 10-25 mg.
You could try Long Natural Health I think they carry it. But I don’t know if it would get through customs. I also live in Canada and I was able to get it through Bulk Supplements but they don’t carry it due to a problem with product quality. To bad, it was a really good quality product.
If anyone finds a solution let me know I would love to get some good quality pure DHEA powder.
Perhaps if anyone knows a truck driver friend going to the States they could pick it up and bring some back. It is OTC there.

IVILA

You could try Long Natural Health I think they carry it. But I don’t know if it would get through customs. I also live in Canada and I was able to get it through Bulk Supplements but they don’t carry it due to a problem with product quality. To bad, it was a really good quality product.
If anyone finds a solution let me know I would love to get some good quality pure DHEA powder.
Perhaps if anyone knows a truck driver friend going to the States they could pick it up and bring some back. It is OTC there.
I heard the life extension brand from Amazon delivers it to Canada. Not sure 100% since I never tried myself. Might wanna give it a go.

J.R.K

I heard the life extension brand from Amazon delivers it to Canada. Not sure 100% since I never tried myself. Might wanna give it a go.
If you do try it keep us in the loop if you get it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Inaut DHEA In Canada? Ask For Help or Advice 4
B Is It True You Cant Ship DHEA/pregnenolone From USA To EU Or Canada? Supplements 2
C Dhea tablets? Ask For Help or Advice 1
C Low test, low SHBG, High DHEA - Fatigued and unwell for years, what to do? Health 25
V Anyone manage to recover low dhea-s Ask For Help or Advice 0
A Interested in the less common hormones e.g. Pregenolone, DHEA - does suppression occur? Understanding Ray's essay Ask For Help or Advice 38
limitless77 What's the best way to use DHEA? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
Brandin Taking dhea in illegal countries Ask For Help or Advice 15
Julian Low Estradiol and Low DHEA-S (Joint Pain, Night Sweats, Paresthesia) Blood Work, Labs 24
E Lower range DHEA, 500s Total Testosterone, Lower range Iron/Ferittin, High Free T3, TSH 3.0 20 year old male Blood Work, Labs 10
Mauritio Long term DHEA supplementation doubles androgens and progesterone in males Scientific Studies 26
haidut DHEA causes fat-loss and improved glucose metabolism in humans Scientific Studies 7
Paul144 Has anyone here used Nolvadex and Dhea together? Male Issues 1
Paul144 Does more dhea equal more dht? Male Issues 49
Paul144 How does this dhea complex sound to you guys Male Issues 5
Infinite Update to my 'DHEA Profound effects' thread. Ask For Help or Advice 3
A Need Help - Blood Labs (High TSH, Low T4/T3, Low DHEA) Ask For Help or Advice 0
J Complex dhea prostate pregnenolone advice needed Male Issues 20
M Normal/High Testosterone but low DHEA-S Blood Work, Labs 14
C DHEA question Diet 1
A Magnesium and DHEA Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
C Oral Dhea DHEA 10
A Tretinoin and DHEA Skin 1
V HPA Dysfunction ( Low Dhea-s) Former Anabolics User ( Bloodwork Included) Ask For Help or Advice 39
F How to get the most E2 Estradiol out of DHEA supplementation? Hormones 12
Paul144 Anyone get good lab results using 10-15 mgs of dhea Male Issues 9
V Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA supplementation advice Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 12
tallglass13 Ray said some negative things about DHEA DHEA 26
W High DHEA but low testosterone? Blood Work, Labs 3
R Effects of transdermal application of DHEA on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids in men Scientific Studies 5
F Pregnenolone & or DHEA on TRT for anxiety&hair loss Ask For Help or Advice 5
G Topical DHEA for hair loss?!? Hair & Nails 134
B DHEA Solution for topical application, how to make it? Skin 11
theantagonist Source DHEA 5mg Europe/Uk Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 19
johnwester130 Anti-Peat 7α-Hydroxy-DHEA elevated in alzeimer's, not DHEA Debate - Anti-Peat 3
theantagonist Muscle gain log: androsterone + progesterone + pregnenelone + DHEA Exercise 24
ddjd DHEA essential for absorption of DHT?? Ask For Help or Advice 4
N Confused about DHEA DHEA 21
Lokzo Copper Deficiency Can Decrease DHEA Levels By Up To 50%! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 29
johnwester130 Anti-Peat DHEA is an anti-androgen Debate - Anti-Peat 8
S Australia Nanny State - How To Get A Dhea/prog Prescription? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
Mr.Cacciatore DHEA Agonizes Estrogen Beta Receptor Male Issues 0
Gadreel Has Anyone Else Heard Of A 8 Wk 400mg Dhea Study? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 24
M Help! My Facial Features Changed From Taking Progestorone, Pregnenlone And Dhea Male Issues 64
Gadreel Dhea With Vitamin E Vs Dhea With Dim Ask For Help or Advice 0
Infinite DHEA Profound Effects Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
vulture Best Solvent For Topical DHEA In Genitals Thyroid and Hormones 13
not_James_Bond 7-Keto DHEA Metabolite Metabolism 1
L How Much DHEA Is Safe Daily? Skin 27
haidut Topical DHEA Has Potent Anti-aging Effects On Human Skin Scientific Studies 8