Questions And Concerns About All Day Chemist

Libra guy

Hey so I was asked by them to send my ID proof or drivers license and they will send me the link to use my credit card has anyone recently used them if so tell me about your experience and do you have any other trusted online pharmacy's where I can get some good quality clomid please let me know thank you

trew

never had an issue with them, always deliver within their stated estimates.

what I did was cross out any id numbers on the ID I sent them so all they could see was my address, photo and date of birth.

LuMonty

I take it you aren't able to use the e-check method? Don't need to send anything for that. I've never had a problem with ADC and outside of Winter I get the stuff in a timely manner despite them being across the world from me.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

never had an issue with them, always deliver within their stated estimates.

what I did was cross out any id numbers on the ID I sent them so all they could see was my address, photo and date of birth.
How long do they take to accept the payment

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I take it you aren't able to use the e-check method? Don't need to send anything for that. I've never had a problem with ADC and outside of Winter I get the stuff in a timely manner despite them being across the world from me.
How does the product arrive in the bubble packets?

Dave Clark

I went through this process with them, and I was a bit taken back and paranoid at first, but went through it anyway. No problems at all, and once you do it for the first time, you are on their record and do not have to do it again,
My product came in good time, packaged properly.

Edit: For those that are not members of the FB group, here is the article of the link above:
This story is for LDN, but tells the process.

My Experience with LDN-Cheap w/No Prescription

LAWRENCE HOWELL·TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2019

Summary of my Improvements
Low Dose Naltrexone or LDN has improved and saved my quality of life on many fronts like tremendous reduction in burning pain and numbness in my feet, ankles and legs,improvement in walking and wearing shoes without severe pain, reduced tremors in my forearms, improved digestion.
When my Achilles tendon burned and felt like it was becoming detached, the LDN stopped the progress within days.
Other benefits that I did not expect were improved cognitive function and memory, less anxiety, more restorative sleep (when the vivid dreams are not present) and less chemical sensitivity, as I happen to have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, as well.
Update May 5, 2019 – Several weeks ago, I began to notice that the numbness and lack of circulation in my feet have improved dramatically. More normal feeling is returning to my feet and toes. Reversal? It does appear to be and I am cautiously optimistic. LDN is still keeping burning pain at very low levels and all other benefits mentioned above are still there.
How I arrived at taking Low Dose Naltrexone or LDN.
For over 2½ years I have been taking low dose naltrexone (LDN) specifically for peripheral neuropathy caused by multiple very high doses of Levaquin (FQ) administered by IV in a hospital over 5 years ago. It took 2 years for me to realize what had happened. I had no idea that LDN would help, but it was my only possible solution for something that is thought to be irreversible when caused by FQ. I just researched everything that I could find on it. LDN is thought to be a miracle drug by many doctors who now prescribe it all over the world for dozens of conditions. Unfortunately, these doctors are few and far between. There were none near me and my own primary care doctor had never heard of this application of Naltrexone. All he knew was that at full strength it was used to treat addiction from both drugs and alcohol. I was not inclined to take the time for him to familiarize himself with this low dose version, but I did tell him what I was doing .....eventually.
From my research, I already knew the recommended dosage level and that it had no serious side-effects at this very low level, the worst being vivid dreams for me. I can live with that and that side-effect has lessened over time. As I stated in my introduction, LDN has improved and saved my quality of life on many fronts like tremendous improvement in burning pain and numbness in my feet and legs, in walking and wearing shoes without severe pain, reduced tremors in my forearms, improved digestion. When my Achilles tendon burned and felt like it was becoming detached, the LDN stopped the progress within days.Other benefits that I did not expect were improved cognitive function and memory, less anxiety, more restorative sleep (when the vivid dreams are not present) and less chemical sensitivity, as I happen to have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, as well.
Where do I get LDN without a prescription and inexpensively?
I decided to find a source online that did not require a prescription to order and I already had one in mind that I had previously used for other things. They had generic Naltrexone so I was set. Within less than two weeks I had it in hand.
I live in the United States. I order it from India. It is made in an FDA approved manufacturing facility in India where many generic drugs now being sold in the USA are made. No prescription required like in the U.S. and other countries. It is very inexpensive. I get 50mg tablets of generic Naltrexone and dissolve the tablets in distilled water and essentially make my own low dose naltrexone. Easy, Easy, Easy. And it works, just as I had hoped. (Keep in mind, these are tablets and one tablet can be converted into Fifty 1 mg doses once dissolved. A $2.10 tablet will give you fifty 1 mg doses for less than 5 cents per dose)
I get it from alldaychemist.com under the brand name Naltima in 50 mg tablet form. I have had no problem in ordering online with credit card* or e-check. Very professional experience having ordered 3 or 4 times over the years for LDN and other drugs. If you are ordering, you need to READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT to be aware of everything, as this might seem tricky at first glance. Message me if you have any questions.
*Update May 8, 2019 directly from Alldaychemist regarding Credit Card
There are new procedures for credit card use. Credit Cards are not listed as an option but there is a way to use one with an additional step in setting up your account to verify not only that you are the cardholder but that you are 18 years of age. This will only have to be done once as you will be setting up an account for future use. These instructions will involve taking an image of your passport or driver’s license and emailing it to Alldaychemist. Skip to near the end of this document for my detailed ordering instructions for credit card or any other method of payment.
**You will encounter a request for doctor or prescription information as you order, just leave blank and finish the order. A prescription is not required. They will send it. You will have to check three boxes having to do with allergies to medications. If you check that you are allergic to the medications that you are ordering that may delay your order.
*** Alldaychemist does not ship to all countries. There is a list of all countries that they do ship to at the end of this document.
My cost per month varies from $3 to $5 PER MONTH depending on my dosage level which changed constantly as I found my right level. I usually order at least 30 tablets at about $2.10 per tablet which is enough for about two years. International shipping adds to the cost at $15 to $25. They have shipping deals periodically. It usually takes less than 2 weeks to arrive and has never failed to clear US Customs quickly.
Obviously, one can order the least amount offered if you wish to do the least expensive test which is 10 tablets for about $23.40 plus $25 shipping (less if a deal on shipping is offered). This will give you about 10 months of LDN depending on your dosage once turned into solution for about $49 or less. I hope that this is inexpensive enough for almost anyone and everyone to consider trying it.
Normally, I do not trust online pharmacies in some foreign countries, but after dealing with alldaychemist for over 3 years, my mind has changed about this one. They do a tremendous amount of business in the United States. Just look at the testimonials on the website. The orders come neatly packaged complete with a detailed list of all that was ordered. Needless to say, on receipt of my first order, I was impressed. I still do not trust most other online foreign pharmacies.
UPDATE MAY 30, 2019 One of our group members reported this story of her recent experience ordering from alldaychemist. “If you are a new customer, this may get you a discount. Click “Register” in the upper right corner and fill in required info.”
“When you register first, they will e-mail a 20% discount coupon to use on your first order. Offer applicable on Bitcoin, E-Check, Money Order, Check and Wire Transfer. Minimum cart value $50. Maximum discount $30.“ (This may be applicable to other methods of payment. If you ever have any questions, the Chat feature of their website is great and the representatives are always responsive to your questions.)

She also related this, “Ordering 30 tablets of Naltima 50mg costs the same as the one month supply my compounding pharmacy gave me - $68. Yet from them, this should last me two years. Wow!
So I will select 30 tablets at a cost of $68.40. Plus, with the coupon, they will give me another 20% off.”
How do I measure and take Low Dose Naltrexone?
I dissolve a 50 mg tablet in distilled water as I need it. I use a 50 ml dropper bottle with a 1 ml mark on the dropper and calculate the dosage based on the amount of distilled water that I used. Turns out that 1 ml of my solution equates to 1 mg of Naltrexone. Your bottle size will determine your amount of Naltrexone per ml. It may be different than mine. You can get the easily found 60 ml dropper bottle and permanently mark 50 ml on the outside of the bottle. Get the 60 ml bottle with a dropper with marks at 0.5 ml and 1.0 ml. Amazon or your local pharmacy should have this size with dropper. If you have trouble calculating that based on your situation, I can help with that. Private message me on Facebook-Link further down.
I started out at 1 mg taken at bedtime or an hour or so before. You may wish to start much lower than 1 mg and I recommend that. I always say to start as low as you can measure and work up at your own pace. I slowly increased the dosage level by 0.5 mg every two weeks or so. How I increased after reaching 2.5 mg is sketchy because I have been as high as 5.25 mg, but have backed off until the current level of 3.5 mg multiple times. The dosage level of 4.5 mg is thought to be the target by many doctors. Everyone is different.
If I had side-effects, in the beginning, like troubling vivid dreams, anxiety or sleep disruption, I usually did not go up. For me, it was best to drop back a level or more until side-effects were less troublesome. However, having said that, I have also jumped up as much as a couple of milligrams on the next dose when I was not doing very well and experiencing side-effects and maybe even more pain. I did this to see what would happen and invariably the next day, I was back on track and feeling good with side-effects gone. After a few days at this level, I often returned to the previous level. I want to give myself some room to go up again if I need to. As mentioned, 4.5 mg is the consensus goal, but everyone is different. I evaluate where I am at with my improvements and side effects constantly.
There are many websites to learn more about low dose naltrexone. Google it. Search on YouTube. If you have any questions for me as to my experience, Message me on Facebook. My member name is Lawrence Howell. I am honestly here to help anyone who can benefit from my experience and I am beginning to think that it might be just about everyone.
My Facebook Page - Lawrence Howell
Here is a great LDN group to join – Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) for chronic illness & infections. Low dose Naltrexone (LDN) for chronic illness & infections
Another for Fluoroquinolone Toxicity - Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Group

AllDayChemist.com Credit Card Procedure directly from ADC May 8 2019
Please note that we accept card payments but the option is not visible online.
Please note that in order to process the payment through card, our payment gateway needs the copy of any one of the ID proof of the card holder (Passport or Driving License). This additional requirement is to make sure that the card holder is aware of the transaction. At the same time, we as a pharmacy, also want to make sure that the buyer of pharmaceutical product is above 18 years old.
This is a one-time process and customer does not have to provide the ID proof for the future orders.
Email photo image to our registered email ID [email protected]
These are My detailed step-by-step instructions from start to finish for ordering and paying particularly by credit card based on above alldaychemist’s procedure:
Select what you would like to order by generic name or their brand name if you know it. In this case, select Generic and find Naltrexone HCL in the drop-down menu. There may a selection of one or more product options. Normally for Naltrexone there are two, I am using Naltima at the moment. I have had no problem with Naltima. You can select Compare to compare one or more products. Select Details under one of the products and it will then go to that product often priced by tablet where a minimum order might be ten tablets. Since there is an international shipping cost of normally $15 to $25 (less if a promo is available) I recommend ordering a sufficient quantity for your foreseeable needs in order to reduce the overall cost of the product and shipping cost. (Keep in mind, these are tablets and one tablet can be converted into Fifty 1 mg doses once dissolved. A $2.10 tablet will give you fifty 1 mg doses for less than 5 cents per dose) I can help you in determining what you might need if you like. Message me. The product is sealed in foil and seems to keep well.
Select the items that you wish to purchase and click Cart symbol to the right. Go to Checkout. Provide name, address and other information. Continue. When you get to the Method of Payment select Bank/Wire Transfer to generate an Order ID. (By selecting bank/wire transfer you will NOT have to pay via this method or enter your bank information. This is just for generating an Order ID) Make note of the Order ID. After you have the Order ID, reference it in an email to [email protected]along with a photo image of your driver’s license or passport. State in email that you wish to use a credit card. Once this ID proof and Order ID number reference are received, alldaychemist will reply back with a link to a secure site that will process your credit card. I have no idea how long this reply back will take as I have never done this. I have always paid with e-Check.

**You will encounter a request for doctor or prescription information as you order, just leave blank and finish the order. A prescription is not required. They will send it. You will have to check three boxes having to do with allergies to medications. If you check that you are allergic to the medications that you are ordering that may delay your order.
*** Alldaychemist does not ship to all countries. There is a list of all countries that they do ship to at the end of this document.

I would appreciate feed-back on this process for credit cards, so that I might fine-tune or correct any errors and fix any problems. Message me.

List of countries where Alldaychemist will ship orders.

***Greece Update to this list May 20, 2019 Alldaychemist will ship Naltima to Greece if you request it via the Chat feature on their website.
Alldaychemist [email protected] via freshdesk.com
May 8, 2019
Thank you for showing your interest in knowing the names of countries where we ship orders. The list of countries where we can ship all the products listed on our website is mentioned below.
Australia
China
France
Hong Kong
Japan
Lithuania
Malaysia
Mauritius
Peru
Puerto Rico
Russia
Singapore
Spain
Taiwan
Thailand
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Vietnam
Besides the above listed countries we can ship some medicines from our Singapore shipping center to countries such as Poland, Netherlands etc. In case you do not find the name of your country in the list I have shared then please let us know the name of your country and the medicine you want to order so that we can check for the shipping possibility of your concerned product to your concerned country.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
Kind Regards
Sam
Customer Support Executive
Tel (US): 1-855-840-0584

Last edited:

Rand56

I ordered from ADC about 1.5 months ago without any issues. I was not asked for proof of ID. Now maybe this is because I had ordered something else from them in the past, I don't know, but if I recall correctly, I wasn't asked for proof of ID the first time I ordered something from them.

LuMonty

How does the product arrive in the bubble packets?
The only packaging varies by medicine but the foils or packs are all new and still sealed. So far, whatever the picture shows on the product page is what I've gotten.