Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

OP
tyler

tyler

Did you ever count calories with cronometer?
Here is today. Certainly not perfect in the lens of Peat, but this works for me and I feel great eating this way.

Just to make sense of it- I had two soft boiled eggs for breakfast alongside a smoothie made of milk and blueberries. I drank half with the eggs, and the rest throughout the morning at work. Also at work I had the ricotta, fruit, and the chocolate. For dinner I had a salad with pan-fried fish and a Japanese yam. Then in a little bit I will be eating the cereal topped with PB2 powder. Ideally I wouldn't be eating cereal (0r PB2 powder) but I am obsessed and in love with cereal (puffed rice based types don't give me issues.) I forgot to add in salt but you can be assured that I salt heavy...

Lastly- I drink raw milk. The reason I used 2% for my milk is that I skim some of the cream from the top to use for coffee and other things.

crono.jpg
crono2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
tyler

tyler

Random question man - but do you drink coffee? I do fine with caffeine but i agree with you regarding liquids. Sometimes i will drink a coffee for the desired euphoric result but don't feel great because of the high water content.
I drink a cup or two per day. I use a stovetop espresso maker. I use the Purebulk caffeine pills as a pre-workout and some days at work- they are great.

Mito

I use Red Light Mans red light device. Every morning for 15 minutes. Directly on my thyroid then I move it up directly in front of my face. Sometimes later in the day I will shine it on other parts of my body, but I get the best results from the neck/face area.
Do you only use their red light (610/630/670 nm) device or have you also used their infrared light (760/830 nm) device?

OP
tyler

tyler

Do you only use their red light (610/630/670 nm) device or have you also used their infrared light (760/830 nm) device?
I only have used the 610/630/670.
I would love to try an infrared one day.. but my real dream is the joovv full body red light.

Jsaute21

Red light shined on my thyroid gave more of an effect for me than any thyroid supplement (I tried everything from NDT, Pfizer Cytomel, Cynomel, Synthroid, ect).

@tyler when you did take Cynomel, how did you dose it? It is a real bear to dose ive found.

OP
tyler

tyler

Red light shined on my thyroid gave more of an effect for me than any thyroid supplement (I tried everything from NDT, Pfizer Cytomel, Cynomel, Synthroid, ect).

@tyler when you did take Cynomel, how did you dose it? It is a real bear to dose ive found.
I've had some since early 2016. I tried everything from tiny nibbles to taking a full tablet at a time.

Jsaute21

I've had some since early 2016. I tried everything from tiny nibbles to taking a full tablet at a time.
Yeah i dont feel bad on it, just so much trickier to dose than Pansterone, vitamins etc. Think it could be a great pre workout aid potentially.

milk_lover

Great progress @tyler congratulations!

I have a question.. would you say exposing your neck/thyroid to red light has been more effective than thyroid supplements in terms of raising metabolism steadily and safely?

Waynish

Having the social life revolve around it is especially an issue. Because instead of waiting until you feel your body is completely recovered from each bout of exercise, you might do it out of obligation... People can certainly pull it off if they're really caring about recovery, but it takes being nearly 100% recovered once I recent history to know what it feels like and what to look for.

Last edited:

tomisonbottom

Update as of December 7th.

Just got labs done yesterday, and my testosterone levels continue to rise. My total testosterone is now at 461. That's up 162 units in under a month! And a huge jump from the 130 I was at a few months ago.
Body composition also continues to shift dramatically. Along with improvements in all other areas.

Overall, I'm feeling incredible in terms of energy and vitality.

Supplementing still the same. I think the main contributor is the 1-2 doses of Pansterone and 3mg Kuinone every night.

Hey thanks man. I started with one full dose of Pansterone and I use it topically on the gonad area. It definitely has been helping me achieve what you're looking to achieve. I would say go for it! Start low and work up your dose if you feel good.

Curious what made you do 3mg of Kuinone? What's the purpose and why that amount? Thanks!

OP
tyler

tyler

Great progress @tyler congratulations!

I have a question.. would you say exposing your neck/thyroid to red light has been more effective than thyroid supplements in terms of raising metabolism steadily and safely?
Thank you @milk_lover !

Yes, for me it was far more effective at increasing metabolism (at least symptomatically- the meds did alter my blood levels, but beyond that gave me no noticeable benefit).

The effect I get from red light on the neck, is exactly what thyroid meds have been reported to do (but I didn't experience that from them). Increase in temps, pulse, awareness, hunger, etc. I think it's wayyyy safer than thyroid meds! I would assume there is no risk of endogenous suppression like there is with meds. Unfortunately, I only incorporated redlight into my life a few months ago. At that point I was already doing good.. if only I had seriously considered it earlier!

Curious what made you do 3mg of Kuinone? What's the purpose and why that amount? Thanks!
I started there to be safe (especially because of where I was applying it), and after feeling and seeing the obvious benefits I felt no need to raise the dose.
The idea came from a study where rats testosterone increased after being fed 12mg/kg. That's a huge dose- but I figured that since Kuinone is in DSMO and since I'm applying it to the testes, I could get away with a much lower dose.
Here is the study.
Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells

aarfai

I use Red Light Mans red light device. Every morning for 15 minutes. Directly on my thyroid then I move it up directly in front of my face. Sometimes later in the day I will shine it on other parts of my body, but I get the best results from the neck/face area.
Just to confirm you shine the Red Light Device from RLM on the thyroid for 15 mins continuously? How far back do you hold the device?

milk_lover

Thank you @milk_lover !

Yes, for me it was far more effective at increasing metabolism (at least symptomatically- the meds did alter my blood levels, but beyond that gave me no noticeable benefit).

The effect I get from red light on the neck, is exactly what thyroid meds have been reported to do (but I didn't experience that from them). Increase in temps, pulse, awareness, hunger, etc. I think it's wayyyy safer than thyroid meds! I would assume there is no risk of endogenous suppression like there is with meds. Unfortunately, I only incorporated redlight into my life a few months ago. At that point I was already doing good.. if only I had seriously considered it earlier!

I started there to be safe (especially because of where I was applying it), and after feeling and seeing the obvious benefits I felt no need to raise the dose.
The idea came from a study where rats testosterone increased after being fed 12mg/kg. That's a huge dose- but I figured that since Kuinone is in DSMO and since I'm applying it to the testes, I could get away with a much lower dose.
Here is the study.
Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells
Nice! thank you tyler for the answer. Since I stopped taking thyroid, it would be interesting to go back to the red light on neck thing and compare the two!

OP
tyler

tyler

Just to confirm you shine the Red Light Device from RLM on the thyroid for 15 mins continuously? How far back do you hold the device?
Yes that's exactly right. About 5 inches from my neck. I place it in front of me on my desk, it tilts back an will rest on it's wire at a perfect 45 degree angle upwards. I sit in my chair, with the light pointing up at my neck, and within 10-15 minutes I feel effects (warm, pulse increase, BM urge, mood lift, etc). Hopefully that makes sense. It really is an incredible and underestimated tool.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I find shinning the red light on my testicles for 8-10 minuets in the morning has a stronger more natural feeling androgenic effect then any amount of vitamin k or hormones i have taken. I don't like the infrared spectrum for healing, I’m using the same light you are.

Dhair

I find shinning the red light on my testicles for 8-10 minuets in the morning has a stronger more natural feeling androgenic effect then any amount of vitamin k or hormones i have taken. I don't like the infrared spectrum for healing, I’m using the same light you are.
Why don't you like infrared?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals