Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

OP
tyler

tyler

Yeah Nofap is a challenge sometimes lol. Honestly I think a 1.5 hour workout is too long especially if your already very active. I keep mine at 45 min as I feel very catabolic after this point. But everyone is different and those who workout a certain way for a while adapt to the training program and it becomes less catabolic. Sprints feel great but its a hassle to do in the gym.
Ahh man, I agree with the "less is more" approach to weight training. All the sources I trust point to this approach.. but it's quite hard to convince the buddies I lift with that it's the way to go. I try to always skip the gym if I'm not feeling good after work, or drop out early if I feel too stressed during the workout.
45 minutes sounds about perfect to me. How many days per week do you find yourself lifting?

Regina

Yeah Nofap is a challenge sometimes lol. Honestly I think a 1.5 hour workout is too long especially if your already very active. I keep mine at 45 min as I feel very catabolic after this point. But everyone is different and those who workout a certain way for a while adapt to the training program and it becomes less catabolic. Sprints feel great but its a hassle to do in the gym.
Yea. Many people where I train stay for the 2nd class. They are getting off the train from work, walking to the dojo and taking a 6:30 and an 8p class with no dinner. Really diminishing returns with that lifestyle. Many of these people feel very fibrotic when I (lightly) pin them and skimpy eyebrows are standard. :disappointed:

Constatine

Ahh man, I agree with the "less is more" approach to weight training. All the sources I trust point to this approach.. but it's quite hard to convince the buddies I lift with that it's the way to go. I try to always skip the gym if I'm not feeling good after work, or drop out early if I feel too stressed during the workout.
45 minutes sounds about perfect to me. How many days per week do you find yourself lifting?
I lift 5 days a week but not all of these are intense workouts. I probably really lift 3 times a week, the other two are just very light routines. The best thing to do is listen to your body. If your body has a lot of energy and you feel like lifting then you should lift, if you feel fatigued then you should work on recovering instead. I probably lift a little too much for the average person though. You just have to have a good recovery diet. Also in my experience lifting is only beneficial when eating a caloric surplus. If I under eat I feel terrible during my workout and my recovery is greatly inhibited. I know its been said a lot but more calories is better.

OP
tyler

tyler

I lift 5 days a week but not all of these are intense workouts. I probably really lift 3 times a week, the other two are just very light routines. The best thing to do is listen to your body. If your body has a lot of energy and you feel like lifting then you should lift, if you feel fatigued then you should work on recovering instead. I probably lift a little too much for the average person though. You just have to have a good recovery diet. Also in my experience lifting is only beneficial when eating a caloric surplus. If I under eat I feel terrible during my workout and my recovery is greatly inhibited. I know its been said a lot but more calories is better.
Yeah the body seems to be the best guide so far. I tend to usually go in too hard, or take fitness endeavors too seriously. Pushing it even when I don't want to, etc. and that ruins it. I'm determined not to let that happen with lifting!!
Yeah I also agree on the calorie front. I struggled here big time. I made absolutely no progress until I let go of restriction. I tried doing a peat diet while doing cardio, restricting macros (fat), anything to avoid bodyfat gain. It wasn't until I let go of that fear and just gave myself the amount of food and kind of food i gravitated towards that I made real progress (that being muscle gain and relief from symptoms). I don't think crazy surplus is necessary, but just eating what I want in terms of quantity and food choice. Until food doesn't sound good anymore.
Like with lifting, I also find the body to be a good guide for food. Who would of thought..

Last edited:
L

lollipop

It wasn't until I let go of that fear and just gave myself the amount of food and kind of food i gravitated towards that I made real progress (that being muscle gain and relief from symptoms). I don't think crazy surplus is necessary, but just eating what I want in terms of quantity and food choice. Until food doesn't sound good anymore.
Sounds wise and mature.

Regina

Yeah the body seems to be the best guide so far. I tend to usually go in too hard, or take fitness endeavors too seriously. Pushing it even when I don't want to, etc. and that ruins it. I'm determined not to let that happen with lifting!!
Yeah I also agree on the calorie front. I struggled here big time. I made absolutely no progress until I let go of restriction. I tried doing a peat diet while doing cardio, restricting macros (fat), anything to avoid bodyfat gain. It wasn't until I let go of that fear and just gave myself the amount of food and kind of food i gravitated towards that I made real progress (that being muscle gain and relief from symptoms). I don't think crazy surplus is necessary, but just eating what I want in terms of quantity and food choice. Until food doesn't sound good anymore.
Like with lifting, I also find the body to be a good guide for food. Who would of thought..
Yep. Same here with letting go of the fear of getting fat.
Even today, I woke up with a flatter tummy after having a bedtime milkshake with added gelatin and salt. I'm normalizing whilst eating to full satiation and training lighter.

OP
tyler

tyler

Yep. Same here with letting go of the fear of getting fat.
Even today, I woke up with a flatter tummy after having a bedtime milkshake with added gelatin and salt. I'm normalizing whilst eating to full satiation and training lighter.
It's a beautiful thing when you stop fighting against your body, and it begins working for you.

Sounds wise and mature.
Thanks Lisa- btw your recommendation for the US wellness meat liverwurst has been a godsend for me.. never would I have imagined I would look forward to my weekly servings of liver!

L

lollipop

Thanks Lisa- btw your recommendation for the US wellness meat liverwurst has been a godsend for me.. never would I have imagined I would look forward to my weekly servings of liver!
Sweetness! Just got some in yesterday :): Really the BEST quality meats I have found...

Stryker

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
No better feeling than when you finally crack the code aye mate im happy for ya
well done i hope you continue to improve and evolve on your journey to becoming alpha:cigar:

OP
tyler

tyler

Sweetness! Just got some in yesterday :) Really the BEST quality meats I have found...
Right on! That makes for a good day!
Can't wait to try more of their meat.. I actually filled their 7lbs minimum with all liverwurst hahaha. Definitely don't regret it- but I am looking forward to running out so I can place another order with a variety!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
No better feeling than when you finally crack the code aye mate im happy for ya
well done i hope you continue to improve and evolve on your journey to becoming alpha:cigar:
Thanks mang. With much help from you. a lot of my current lifting routine is built around the techniques you've shared with me. Also the dietary additions of gatorade mag bicarb and brain octane still rocking my world. I appreciate all of it.

Arclight

What’s up RPF!
I also began supplementing with Idealabs Pansterone, and Kuinone after messaging Haidut awhile back and him sending me studies on raising testosterone in rats using K2. I experimented with other supplements, but those two have been my mainstay. With each step I took, I noticed insane improvement of symptoms. A skyrocketing libido, more energy, deeper sleep, warmth, strength, less neurotic and obsessive tendencies, more confidence, and a huge creative drive. Just to name a few.

Left photo is June 2016. Right photo is November 2016.
View attachment 3867

This is quite inspiring! I'm in a similar situation in regards to "idiopathic hypogonadism"-issues.
What dosage of Pansterone did you start out with? Did you use it topically or orally?

Since losing a lot of weight quite fast, going from 155 lbs to around 135 (6ft tall) in about 5 months, 3 years ago, I'm now back at the starting amount of bodyfat. The musclemass is still lower though, so is S-Testosterone, with levels around 230-280 ng/dl (8-10 nmol/l). I got put on TRT for almost 1.5 years despite telling my doctor about the weight loss. Hard to say if levels where low even before, but now I'm just trying to raise them without being to invasive. Stopped TRT 10 months ago, due to puffy nipples and headache.

Last edited:
OP
tyler

tyler

Update as of December 7th.

Just got labs done yesterday, and my testosterone levels continue to rise. My total testosterone is now at 461. That's up 162 units in under a month! And a huge jump from the 130 I was at a few months ago.
Body composition also continues to shift dramatically. Along with improvements in all other areas.

Overall, I'm feeling incredible in terms of energy and vitality.

Supplementing still the same. I think the main contributor is the 1-2 doses of Pansterone and 3mg Kuinone every night.

This is quite inspiring! I'm in a similar situation in regards to "idiopathic hypogonadism"-issues.
What dosage of Pansterone did you start out with? Did you use it topically or orally?

Since losing a lot of weight quite fast, going from 155 lbs to around 135 (6ft tall) in about 5 months, 3 years ago, I'm now back at the starting amount of bodyfat. The musclemass is still lower though, so is S-Testosterone, with levels around 230-280 ng/dl (8-10 nmol/l). I got put on TRT for almost 1.5 years despite telling my doctor about the weight loss. Hard to say if levels where low even before, but now I'm just trying to raise them without being to invasive. Stopped TRT 10 months ago, due to puffy nipples and headache.
Hey thanks man. I started with one full dose of Pansterone and I use it topically on the gonad area. It definitely has been helping me achieve what you're looking to achieve. I would say go for it! Start low and work up your dose if you feel good.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just got labs done yesterday, and my testosterone levels continue to rise. My total testosterone is now at 461. That's up 162 units in under a month! And a huge jump from the 130 I was at a few months ago.
Incredible! Thank you for sharing and look forward to more updates. :hattip

OP
tyler

tyler

Here is a body composition shift update. I'm currently 12 pounds heavier than I was in the first photo from May 2016 I don't know what bf % I am, but the weight gain seems to be far more muscle than fat.
5' 11" and 157 lbs.
Things have remained similar in terms of what I've been eating, supplementing, exercise. Minor shifts in diet, as I'm always experimenting.
FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg

Constatine

Wow what a difference. In a few years you'll look like Dwayne Johnson. Keep up the good work.

sprinter

Everyone giving advice in this thread, I'm curious, how much do you (barbell) Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Overhead Press?

Regina

Here is a body composition shift update. I'm currently 12 pounds heavier than I was in the first photo from May 2016 I don't know what bf % I am, but the weight gain seems to be far more muscle than fat.
5' 11" and 157 lbs.
Things have remained similar in terms of what I've been eating, supplementing, exercise. Minor shifts in diet, as I'm always experimenting.
View attachment 4213
Amazing changes. I'm probably way more sedentary than you. But similar body composition changes from Peat/Haidut-ing. More muscle but a little fatter than you.

OP
tyler

tyler

Wow what a difference. In a few years you'll look like Dwayne Johnson. Keep up the good work.
Thanks dude! I'm feeling the best I ever have mentally and physically. It has been a profound journey so far.

Amazing changes. I'm probably way more sedentary than you. But similar body composition changes from Peat/Haidut-ing. More muscle but a little fatter than you.
Thank Regina!!! Yes I think my occupation plays a big role for me.
That's awesome to hear- even if fat gain was prevalent in my case, I would take it as long as it came with all the physiological and mental changes. I hope you're feeling good.

OP
tyler

tyler

Everyone giving advice in this thread, I'm curious, how much do you (barbell) Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Overhead Press?
if you have any critiques or insights, I would love to hear

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals