Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Stryker

Everyone giving advice in this thread, I'm curious, how much do you (barbell) Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Overhead Press?
360lb Deadlift Raw... i dont barbell squat or bench.

25x25kg for overheads.

but having said that i have never trained for "strength" , more interested in explosive movement with body weight/ 60-70% RM

T

tca300

@sprinter I stopped bodybuilding when I was 19 and decided strength training was in my interests. I lift at home, and have minimal equipment, just free weights and gymnastic rings, and a home made seal row bench. I haven't bench pressed in years. My goal was to reach a 2.5 x bodyweight deadlift, @193lbs I can get 465lbs for 7 reps, I'm out of plates, but think I can do 500lbs. I just do front squats because I dont have a squat rack, and that is also limited by how much I can power clean, so Im stuck at 295lbs for 5+ reps at the moment. Standing overhead press is 205 for reps, but I can clean, N press 245lbs and snatch 225lbs. Im quite fond of seal rows and weighted gymnastic ring pullups, which my genetics have so kindly allowed me to excel in, 105lbs for 2 reps ring chins ( working on single arm chins but I think Im too heavy ) and 315lbs for 8 concentric only seal rows.

sprinter

if you have any critiques or insights, I would love to hear

I think you should follow a novice strength training program and get as strong as possible!

@sprinter I stopped bodybuilding when I was 19 and decided strength training was in my interests. I lift at home, and have minimal equipment, just free weights and gymnastic rings, and a home made seal row bench. I haven't bench pressed in years. My goal was to reach a 2.5 x bodyweight deadlift, @193lbs I can get 465lbs for 7 reps, I'm out of plates, but think I can do 500lbs. I just do front squats because I dont have a squat rack, and that is also limited by how much I can power clean, so Im stuck at 295lbs for 5+ reps at the moment. Standing overhead press is 205 for reps, but I can clean, N press 245lbs and snatch 225lbs. Im quite fond of seal rows and weighted gymnastic ring pullups, which my genetics have so kindly allowed me to excel in, 105lbs for 2 reps ring chins ( working on single arm chins but I think Im too heavy ) and 315lbs for 8 concentric only seal rows.

Beast! Great work man.

Duncan

If I were you I would check go Klinefelter syndrome. Anyways great work so far.

OP
tyler

tyler

If I were you I would check go Klinefelter syndrome. Anyways great work so far.
Thank you for your comment, Duncan.
Klinefelter seems intense! That possibly could have been the case with me, but I'm doubtful. I think for myself it was a classic case of having a poor capacity for generative energy.

OP
tyler

tyler

@tyler great progress, man. Awesome to see that. Are you still relying on DHEA, preg & K2 as your supplements?
hey mang, thanks i appreciate that. feeling fantastic.

I still use K2 but have dropped the Pansterone. (On days I lift really heavy, I take 3 drops of andosterone as i find it really helps lessen soreness.) It feels unnecessary at this point and i also have been dialing down the amount of supplements i take. I think the dhea/preg was crucial in the beginning, when my nutrition and metabolism were subpar and there was lack of cofactors for the downstream youth hormones. But now everything seems to be running smoothly and hormone supps seem unnecessary, as long as I maintain adequate nutrition.

Makrosky

hey mang, thanks i appreciate that. feeling fantastic.

I still use K2 but have dropped the Pansterone. (On days I lift really heavy, I take 3 drops of andosterone as i find it really helps lessen soreness.) It feels unnecessary at this point and i also have been dialing down the amount of supplements i take. I think the dhea/preg was crucial in the beginning, when my nutrition and metabolism were subpar and there was lack of cofactors for the downstream youth hormones. But now everything seems to be running smoothly and hormone supps seem unnecessary, as long as I maintain adequate nutrition.
Hey tyler! Congrats on your progress man :):

May I ask you how much K2 you take ? And oral topical ?

Also, which blood tests were you taking to make sure everything was ok when using the PREG/DHEA/K2 stuff ?

THANKSS!!!

OP
tyler

tyler

Hey tyler! Congrats on your progress man :)

May I ask you how much K2 you take ? And oral topical ?

Also, which blood tests were you taking to make sure everything was ok when using the PREG/DHEA/K2 stuff ?

THANKSS!!!
hey dude, i use about 3-5 drops of kuinone per day. mostly oral, but it might be more of a topical effect by how i use it. I drop them in between my lower gum and lip, and let it sit there for awhile before swallowing.
Probably my favorite supplement.. feel so good with k2. Bigger jaw, pristine teeth, good mood and energy, etc.

Constatine

hey dude, i use about 3-5 drops of kuinone per day. mostly oral, but it might be more of a topical effect by how i use it. I drop them in between my lower gum and lip, and let it sit there for awhile before swallowing.
Probably my favorite supplement.. feel so good with k2. Bigger jaw, pristine teeth, good mood and energy, etc.
I have to agree with you there. K2 is also my favorite supplement. Seems like there is not a thing it can't do.

Makrosky

I have to agree with you there. K2 is also my favorite supplement. Seems like there is not a thing it can't do.

Same here guys. K2 is one of the best supplements I have ever taken.

OP
tyler

tyler

Sorry forget this one.
I usually get a full testosterone panel which consists of total testosterone, free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone (?), SHGB, and albumin(?).
I also get FSH, LH, and a cholesterol panel.

Makrosky

Sorry forget this one.
I usually get a full testosterone panel which consists of total testosterone, free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone (?), SHGB, and albumin(?).
I also get FSH, LH, and a cholesterol panel.
Thanks! You don't test estrone, estradiol, DHEA-S, etc. ?

OP
tyler

tyler

Thanks! You don't test estrone, estradiol, DHEA-S, etc. ?
I have in the past when I had a very cool doc that let me test whatever I wanted. I've recently moved and trying to get my new doc to test is a huge challenge. And without him "requesting" the test, my insurance won't cover it. He told me dhea and estradiol were "pointless." Lol...
I'm not too worried as my Estrogen markers have always been extremely low, last I checked. DHEA has always been above range- obviously from all the pansterone.
I just dumped my endocrine because he's a doofus. I'm planning to find a cool one and get all my markers tested again before summer.

sladerunner69

DammmMmmmnnn, that's almost 5lbs per abdominal bro..
#gainzbrah #peatordie

You can't defeat the peat.

Massive gainz tip # 41: consume one can of real sugar pepsi with a pint of haagen daz before hitting the iron. Repeat post worout. Set your alarm to wake you 4 horus into sleeping for another pepsi float if you are truly addicted to mass!!!

OP
tyler

tyler

It seems about time I update this log.. I have come a long way and I owe a lot of that to this community. I am super thankful for all I've learned from everyone's contributions.
I haven't received blood work since the last I updated due to some insurance issues, but based off of symptoms it seems that my androgen levels are at an all time high. At this point I can confidently say I have overcome hypogonadism and hypothyroidism. I have never in my life felt as good as I do now physically. There are still aspects of my health that could use improving, of course, but I'm happy with my progress. My body continues to grow at a pretty rapid rate. I currently hover around 162lbs now and I started at roughly 138lbs. I went into this looking to improve my hormonal health, and the physique changes have been a welcomed byproduct to that.
Here is my starting and current body changes since incorporating Ray's principles, haidut's supplements, and a weightlifting routine into my life. Roughly 9 months between these two shots. Putting these together has really brought into my awareness just how far i've come- so happy to be out of the health-state I had in the first photo.
I'm happy to talk about my diet and supplements if anyone is interested in that. My diet has been pretty similar to what I have stated earlier in this thread, with the addition of more foods as my digestion has gotten immensely better.
tesssst.jpg

LukeL

It seems about time I update this log.. I have come a long way and I owe a lot of that to this community. I am super thankful for all I've learned from everyone's contributions.
I haven't received blood work since the last I updated due to some insurance issues, but based off of symptoms it seems that my androgen levels are at an all time high. At this point I can confidently say I have overcome hypogonadism and hypothyroidism. I have never in my life felt as good as I do now physically. There are still aspects of my health that could use improving, of course, but I'm happy with my progress. My body continues to grow at a pretty rapid rate. I currently hover around 162lbs now and I started at roughly 138lbs. I went into this looking to improve my hormonal health, and the physique changes have been a welcomed byproduct to that.
Here is my starting and current body changes since incorporating Ray's principles, haidut's supplements, and a weightlifting routine into my life. Roughly 9 months between these two shots. Putting these together has really brought into my awareness just how far i've come- so happy to be out of the health-state I had in the first photo.
I'm happy to talk about my diet and supplements if anyone is interested in that. My diet has been pretty similar to what I have stated earlier in this thread, with the addition of more foods as my digestion has gotten immensely better.
View attachment 5129
Congrats man! Incredible transformation. I am definitely interested in your supplement regimen and how they have helped. I am also working on healing from hypothyroidism and hypogonadism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals