Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

raypeatclips

I am not sure if you prefer questions rather than posting a big message, so I have one. Whats your main carb source? Do you consume much fruit, juice, or milk? You don't seem to mention fruit much and talk about fat and protein more.

OP
tyler

tyler

Congrats man! Incredible transformation. I am definitely interested in your supplement regimen and how they have helped. I am also working on healing from hypothyroidism and hypogonadism.
Thank you my friend. If you're dealing with secondary hypogonadism, it's most definitely possible to fix. If you check earlier in the thread I laid out my original supplement regimen that initially kicked me out of the hypogonad state. The biggest players being DHEA, Pregnenolone, Vit K. (Haiduts products.)

My understanding is that Pansterone (Preg/dhea) supplies the raw materials and then K2 will prompt the testes to convert them to downstream hormones. Other supplements I used regularly used B vitamins and the fat soluble vitamins.

My digestion was trash and I think improving this was major key for me. Cascara and digestive enzymes (and time/patience..) was great for this. I also tried to eat low fiber/liquids until things were moving regularly.
Red light shined on my thyroid gave more of an effect for me than any thyroid supplement (I tried everything from NDT, Pfizer Cytomel, Cynomel, Synthroid, ect).

I don't use all this regularly anymore. Currently, I will regularly I use red light, vitamin E, caffeine, pregnenolone, antihistamines. I try to get my vitamins/minerals from food but will sometimes use the fat solubles and b vitamins if I've been lacking. However- my supplement regimen is constantly changing as I like to experiment and try things out.

Good luck to you on your journey.

OP
tyler

tyler

Beast! Awesome progress bro. What supplements are you still using?
Thanks brother.
From my post above- "Currently, I will regularly I use red light, vitamin E, caffeine, pregnenolone, antihistamines. I try to get my vitamins/minerals from food but will sometimes use the fat solubles and b vitamins if I've been lacking. However- my supplement regimen is constantly changing as I like to experiment and try things out."

OP
tyler

tyler

I can guarantee you everyone on the forum is very interested in a detailed account of your full diet and supplement journey.
I am not sure if you prefer questions rather than posting a big message, so I have one. Whats your main carb source? Do you consume much fruit, juice, or milk? You don't seem to mention fruit much and talk about fat and protein more.
To lay out the whole journey would just be confusing I think. I've tried so much in terms of supps/meds/food. I think focusing on what has worked would be most helpful. Specific questions are nice, as it gives me an idea of where to take the response. But I will touch on diet here as I've seem to land in a comfortable spot.

To answer your questions, yes I drink milk. Raw milk, about 4-6 cups per day. I eat a lot of fruit- whatever is available. oranges, bananas, grapes, mangos, apples, etc. No discrimination there. I don't really drink juice. I'm not a fan of too much liquid and I don't really enjoy it.

Protein staples are raw milk, eggs, ricotta cheese, skyr, shellfish and other seafood, beef, lamb, chicken. Dairy makes up most of my protein intake. I think high protein intake is CRUCIAL. The day I raised my protein from 80g to 160g (aiming for 1g per lbs of body weight) was incredible. I felt satiated for the first time in a long time.. With inadequate protein intake, I feel hungry all the time, weak, flat muscles, difficulty concentrating, etc.

Carb staples are fruit, potatoes and other tubers (mostly white-flesh yams), organic cereal (rice based, usually cocoa flavored), and maple syrup.

Fat. I definitely eat fat. Staples are cream (in coffee), milk, butter/tallow/coconut oil, meat, ice cream, all of it. Restricting fat made me feel awful, which I have discussed a few times. I would still consider my diet low in fat, usually between 40-90g. But nothing crazy low like some here aim for. By restricting fat too much, I think people are missing out on hormonal benefits, optimal digestion, and nutrient absorption. (Fat won't make you fat.. eating more energy than you burn will make you fat. The human body obeys all the same laws of physics and thermodynamics as everything else in the universe)

I "cheat" often. I'm not afraid to grab a pizza with friends, eat a doughnut, or some french fries on occasion. Besides maybe some temporary digestive upset, these episodes don't seem to hurt me in any dramatic way. This wasn't the case before, but I feel I've built up some robustness.

sladerunner69

It seems about time I update this log.. I have come a long way and I owe a lot of that to this community. I am super thankful for all I've learned from everyone's contributions.
I haven't received blood work since the last I updated due to some insurance issues, but based off of symptoms it seems that my androgen levels are at an all time high. At this point I can confidently say I have overcome hypogonadism and hypothyroidism. I have never in my life felt as good as I do now physically. There are still aspects of my health that could use improving, of course, but I'm happy with my progress. My body continues to grow at a pretty rapid rate. I currently hover around 162lbs now and I started at roughly 138lbs. I went into this looking to improve my hormonal health, and the physique changes have been a welcomed byproduct to that.
Here is my starting and current body changes since incorporating Ray's principles, haidut's supplements, and a weightlifting routine into my life. Roughly 9 months between these two shots. Putting these together has really brought into my awareness just how far i've come- so happy to be out of the health-state I had in the first photo.
I'm happy to talk about my diet and supplements if anyone is interested in that. My diet has been pretty similar to what I have stated earlier in this thread, with the addition of more foods as my digestion has gotten immensely better.
View attachment 5129

Everything seems to be improving except for your taste in leg wear.

Mito

Red light shined on my thyroid gave more of an effect for me than any thyroid supplement (I tried everything from NDT, Pfizer Cytomel, Cynomel, Synthroid, ect).
How often do you use the red light on your thyroid? Which red light product do you use?

OP
tyler

tyler

How often do you use the red light on your thyroid? Which red light product do you use?
I use Red Light Mans red light device. Every morning for 15 minutes. Directly on my thyroid then I move it up directly in front of my face. Sometimes later in the day I will shine it on other parts of my body, but I get the best results from the neck/face area.

Dhair

just wait for the next update
Could you please elaborate on your diet and supplement protocol? I just ordered some kuinone.
My testosterone was recently measured at 243 ng/dl and I'm seeing an endocrinologist. I feel pretty awful. I still have to get LH/FSH tested but I'm not sure what good it would do. If you want you can see my labs in my latest thread.
Edit:
I'm interested in hearing about your dosing of the DHEA and kuinone in particular and exactly how long it took for you to feel any significant effects.

Last edited:
OP
tyler

tyler

Could you please elaborate on your diet and supplement protocol? I just ordered some kuinone.
My testosterone was recently measured at 243 ng/dl and I'm seeing an endocrinologist. I feel pretty awful. I still have to get LH/FSH tested but I'm not sure what good it would do. If you want you can see my labs in my latest thread.
If you look up a few posts, there is one that laid out my diet and supplements. If you have any specific questions about it, let me know. I'm happy to be as transparent as possible.
I know how you feel man.. my testosterone was at 130 at it's lowest- absolutely awful for a 21 year old dude.
If I was you, I would focus on optimizing digestion, eating adequately, proper supplementation, sleep, and lifting weights (properly- heavy, low reps, enough rest, focusing on progressive overload).
These we're the biggest factors for me.

OP
tyler

tyler

It's also worth noting that I began working outside, in a natural environment last year, so sunlight exposure may have also been a factor in my progress.

Dhair

If you look up a few posts, there is one that laid out my diet and supplements. If you have any specific questions about it, let me know. I'm happy to be as transparent as possible.
I know how you feel man.. my testosterone was at 130 at it's lowest- absolutely awful for a 21 year old dude.
If I was you, I would focus on optimizing digestion, eating adequately, proper supplementation, sleep, and lifting weights (properly- heavy, low reps, enough rest, focusing on progressive overload).
I'm only a couple years older than you.
I'm definitely dealing with slow digestion.
My problem with trying DHEA is that it tends to give me some undesirable estrogenic effects. We're you using a full dose? 8 drops?
I'm also going to try tyromax (NDT) as well, even though my TSH is almost 1.
Did you ever count calories with cronometer?

Jsaute21

As an outside observer, i would also comment that you can't underestimate @tyler's positive outlook from the get go on this. Life is a self fulfilling prophecy. Keep it up man.

OP
tyler

tyler

I'm only a couple years older than you.
I'm definitely dealing with slow digestion.
My problem with trying DHEA is that it tends to give me some undesirable estrogenic effects. We're you using a full dose? 8 drops?
I'm also going to try tyromax (NDT) as well, even though my TSH is almost 1.
Did you ever count calories with cronometer?
Yes I was taking a full dose. I would definately recommend trying it out if you haven't. There are various anti-estrogen supplements you can take along with it to negate those effects. I've found vitamin e to be a very potent anti-estrogen.
NDT may be useful. Thyroid meds did a great job at fixing my blood levels, but I never recieved any symptomatic relief from taking them. They also tank my cholesterol levels.
I do use Cronometer some days. When I am off of work I will post a screen shot of what the day looked like. I am eating between 3k-4K calories daily but keep in mind I also work a very physical job.

Jsaute21

Yes I was taking a full dose. I would definately recommend trying it out if you haven't. There are various anti-estrogen supplements you can take along with it to negate those effects. I've found vitamin e to be a very potent anti-estrogen.
NDT may be useful. Thyroid meds did a great job at fixing my blood levels, but I never recieved any symptomatic relief from taking them.
I do use Cronometer some days. When I am off of work I will post a screen shot of what the day looked like. I am eating between 3k-4K calories daily but keep in mind I also work a very physical job.

Random question man - but do you drink coffee? I do fine with caffeine but i agree with you regarding liquids. Sometimes i will drink a coffee for the desired euphoric result but don't feel great because of the high water content.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals