Squatrats Testimonial

Squatrat

I am a 34 year old male that weighs 277 at 40% body fat and 29.6% lean mass. Six months ago I weighed 240 which was typical weight for me but quitting smoking drove my weight upto 287. My tested testosterone at the the time was 301 ng/dls. I tried a "lifestyle" doctor who used HCG and plant based steroids to increase my test. The plant esters raised test but did absolutely nothing for mood or wright loss or anything else. I know that not all people respond to the same esters the same way and that was probably the issue. After wasting alot of money I gave up until I found this site.

Beginning the peat diet was not difficult for me as Ive always been a big milk drinker and liquid dieting though it took some experimentation and calorie tracking to really dial my diet in. Iveen been taking many of Rays reccomended supplements and haiduts supplements as well. Ive been doing this for about 45 days and Ive increased my testosterone by 120%. My most recent test showed 662 ng/dls of blood testosterone plus 76.1pg/mL of free tesosterone. The only explanation I can think of is that my obesity and thyroid issues were causing a kind of secondary hypogonadism which has since been fixed. My metabolism has also improved. Ive increased my temps by about 2 degrees farenheit. Heres what I use:

Pansterone-Previously 8 drops on scrotum per day, now 6 drops. Tried 4 drops 3 times a day topically but it caused my estrogen level to crash and in general Ive had trouble balancing DHT and estrogen. Now I just take 5 drops topically in the morning.

Andro- 2 drops on scrotum for DHT and aromatase inhibiton. 2 drops topically.

Kuinone- This is my favortie supplement. I take it orally to reduce sugar and hunger cravings and seems to have fixed my insulin resistance or at least the symptoms of insulin resistance. Topically it improves my mood and helps me sleep. I also put 4 drops on my testes.

Tyronene-Had trouble with this at first. It would give me some energy and then I would crash an hour later like a child coming down from a mountian dew high. After a week my body got used to it and now it just gives me reserves of physical energy without the side effects. Has boosted my activity level and exercise tolerance quite a bit but doesnt increase metabolism. Also use it on testes 1 or 2 drops.

Oxidal-Not sure this does anything for me.

7-keto-Seemed to boost temps a bit but I didnt take it long by itself.

Pregnenolone-Experimented with low doses and then decided to just take 100-200mg a day. It seems to have balance things out and I think my estrogen profile has improved a bit.

CLA-Garcinia-"Diet" drugs that may or may not work. I take them anyway.

Biotin-B-vitamins-Niacinamide-I takethem because why not? Havent been on them long enough to see all the effects.

Vitamin E-Iused to take 800iu but not im experimenting with 1600-200iu doses to raise test.

Zinc-30 mg at night.

Chelated Magnesium-400 to 800mg at night to help me sleep.

Vitamin D-Used to take 5000-10000ius but heard that was too much and backed down to 2000iu.

Vitamin C-Used to take 1000mg to lower blood inflammatory markers but it was lowring my cortisol too much so I stopped.

NSAIDS-Ive suffered a lot of inflammation issues since gaing weight. I take the maximum dose of naproxen and 400-600mg of aspirin since Ray recommends it. Have seen massive improvement in inflamed tissue.

I aslo take psychiatric drugs and am working on serotonin and other issues but ill save that for another post since this one is so long already.

TheDrumGuy

What signs of low cortisol did you have with vitamin C? And any hair changes (loss or growth) as your free and total testosterone have come up?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals