Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Why don't you like infrared?

Mostly experience, i bought one of the infrared devices at the same time and at first me and my family would alternate between the two for a day or several days in a row, we all came to prefer the visible spectrum of 600-700 nanometers.

The infrared can for sure be stimulating but it felt much less complete and i started to feel kind of sad after using it, with the red device mini (610nm ~ 630nm ~ 670nm) we always feel wonderful and inspired after.

I also shine the red light on my thyroid, i was on NDT for 3 years, with in 3 months of red light i was able to get completely off the NDT and all hormones. The natural rhythm my body has now is very pleasurable. I don't need to shine the light directly on my thyroid every day anymore, now i am focusing on my eyes.

I ended up having to buy 3 more of the red light device mini’s so i could find one for my self in the morning, i mean honestly i could be reading about the newest exoplanets discovered instead of running around looking for a red light! They would make a great fathers day gift, hint hint……:)

OP
tyler

tyler

Are you making your own ricotta?
I buy the Calabro brand, fat free version and low fat versions. Ingredients are skim milk, starter, salt. I was stoked to find a fat-free brand without gums and stabilizers.

OP
tyler

tyler

I find shinning the red light on my testicles for 8-10 minuets in the morning has a stronger more natural feeling androgenic effect then any amount of vitamin k or hormones i have taken. I don't like the infrared spectrum for healing, I’m using the same light you are.
Hell yeah, that is awesome. I will have to trial this.. thanks for the input.

Wagner83

Are you guys using the red light mini or the bigger one ? Would the red light mini work well enough for areas like the scrotum or thyroid? I've not seen much feedback on the red on infrared light mini.

OP
tyler

tyler

@Wagner83
I use the Red Light Device- the big red box looking one. I have no experience with the mini.

aarfai

Thanks I'll purchase the Red Light Device but does anyone have any experience with the Full Body Combo Bodylight? It looks like a cool unit with red & near-infrared wavelengths

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I buy the Calabro brand, fat free version and low fat versions. Ingredients are skim milk, starter, salt. I was stoked to find a fat-free brand without gums and stabilizers.
Sweet. I will be on the lookout for that brand. Thank you.

:hattip

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
@Wagner83
I use the Red Light Device- the big red box looking one. I have no experience with the mini.
Oh ok cool, i thought you were using the mini, I like using my light laying in bed and the mini is easy to hold and prop up on pillows, the big one might be a little awkward for the testicles...

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Have you guys read the Life of Fredrick Douglas, he was one of the first slaves to learn to read and write and make his way to freedom in the North, to tell his story about what was really going on. He played an important role in the incredible freedom and liberty we are experiencing now, i like the book on tape version from Audible, it is a profoundly healing story…

“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.”

“Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground.”

Wagner83

Yes, its called Red Light Device Mini, perfect size and spectrum for testicles and thyroid, i would not want the bigger one. Here is a link to the exact one we are using.
Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man

Thank you, good news for the wallet.

@Wagner83

OK thanks . I'm curious if @RedLightMan has any idea why people would prefer red light over infrared, and why infrared light would lead to negative effects on mood as described here:
The infrared can for sure be stimulating but it felt much less complete and i started to feel kind of sad after using it, with the red device mini (610nm ~ 630nm ~ 670nm) we always feel wonderful and inspired after.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thank you, good news for the wallet.

OK thanks . I'm curious if @RedLightMan has any idea why people would prefer red light over infrared, and why infrared light would lead to negative effects on mood as described here:

They say this on there page for using the Red Light on the testicles:

"Stick to LED light therapy for maximum safety and benefits. Visible red (600-700nm) LEDs are optimal. Session time from 2-20 minutes depending on light strength/heat.”

Using the light on the thyroid and face produces very beneficial results as i mentioned, the infrared will have an effect but i feel it is not as biologically safe in the long run, the light is something i plan to use my whole life, like water, food and air i want the best quality.

I feel the infrared placed close to the head as needed for healing the thyroid and improving cerebral functioning may be over heating to the brain, these are very focused strong lights that you are holding very close to your body, the infrared may have specific short term use for certain pathologies, but remember the farther you get down the electro magnetic spectrum; Infrared then Microwave and Radio Waves the less time you want to spend close to a concentrated source, the same for above the visible light spectrum of ionizing radiation; Extreme Ultraviolet, Soft X-rays, Hard X-rays and Gamma rays.

The lights are not that expensive, you could get both and experiment for yourself, also you could email Red Light Man directly…

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Also…

If your interested in the effects of electromagnetic fields in our homes, and a product that helps, i always recommend Stetzer Electric, they have a very informative website.

http://www.stetzerelectric.com

Wagner83

Thanks for the reply and the link, I tagged him in this thread so other people can benefit as well!

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
And one more thing..

I feel shining the red light directly in to eyes while wide open is very healing for our bodies and mind, the sclera absorbs photons very effectively, many people on the planet are sun gazing now. I talk about my experience with sun gazing and shinning the red lights in my eyes in detail under the testimonial section of the forum, “My Healing Story”

The visible spectrum of light especially 600nm -700nm is very pleasing to the senses, i do not find the near infrared to infrared spectrum enjoyable it is dull to not visible. For sure the infrared and all the full spectrum of electromagnetic radiation is needed for life but there is a biological reason for the beautiful visible light spectrum we experience. We have evolved by using our senses to let us know what feels good, we are doing that right now and every moment we are alive.

Understanding sun gazing will help you understand why getting the red light directly in your eyes is so beneficial!:)