Athlete's Foot - Tallow & Red Light Therapy

A-Tim

I came back from a trip to Japan a little while ago. It was summer. I was walking all day, and by the time I returned I had a pretty good case of athlete's foot. Worst I've had actually. First two weeks I tried keeping them aired out and dry. I applied an off-the-shelf product for first week. No luck. If anything, it got mildly worse. So I thought I'd try an experiment.

I did the following routine for about one week. There was a significant improvement. It continued to clear up for about a week after that, until my feet were back to about normal.

Routine was as follows:
- Tallow morning and night.
- Red light therapy morning and night. 8 minutes per session, where feet were within 5-10cm of light.

Note I also went for regular barefoot walks on the beach. This probably didn't hurt. It has a mild exfoliating effect on the skin, and if I put my feet in the water, the salt water would help.

Given this was a pretty nasty case and it cleared up very well, I thought I'd leave it here for others on the forum to try out for themselves.

Red light device used: Red light device - Red Light Man
Tallow moisturizer used: VanMan's Tallow & Honey Balm - Classic 2 oz

StephanF

Forum Supporter
When I get athlete’s foot, from a public pool or so, it only develops between the small outer toes. I use a single drop of sodium chlorite, from my chlorine dioxide mix, and rub it between the infected toes. That’s all it takes and it is gone in a couple of days. Just a single application.

OP
A-Tim

A-Tim

Side note
When I get athlete’s foot, from a public pool or so, it only develops between the small outer toes. I use a single drop of sodium chlorite, from my chlorine dioxide mix, and rub it between the infected toes. That’s all it takes and it is gone in a couple of days. Just a single application.
Wow, that's impressive. I'll have to try that next time I get AF.

tom94

Where you getting sodium chlorite and chlorine from?

Pol-Sci

Forum Supporter
flowers of sulfur dissolved in coconut oil or olive oil also works well

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
flowers of sulfur dissolved in coconut oil or olive oil also works well
Where is there a good place to find flowers of sulfur My mom had this ancient bottle of it I used forever for skin irritations now its almost gone. I would like to find more of the good old stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals