Are Bacillus Subtilis And B. Licheniformis Probiotics Peaty? Lactic Acid Production

Kvothe

Ray has used them himself, and in my experience they are very Peaty. I make my own subtilis and licheniformis joghurt from biosporin, and I have never seen anything that remedies digestive issues better.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Ray has used them himself, and in my experience they are very Peaty. I make my own subtilis and licheniformis joghurt from biosporin, and I have never seen anything that remedies digestive issues better.
Wow, now I'm really tempted to try them. Have you experienced any side effects?

jdherk

Could you explain in detail how you make your own subtitlis?

papaya

do you just add it to yogurt?

GenericName86

I've had a hard time trying to find a good source of bacillus, all the ones I've seen come with other strains that might not be as good

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I've had a hard time trying to find a good source of bacillus, all the ones I've seen come with other strains that might not be as good
I was using Stelkor / Deprekan, which contains just Bacillus Subtilis and Bacillus Licheniformis.

Dutchie

I've seen various Natto starters online,which contain baccillus subtilis but I don't know whether that would work (the strain)

If it would work for making yoghurt and since natto is high in k2,if that would make the yoghurt higher in k2 as well? (that would be awesome,since I can't get my hands on a good k2 supplement)

Kvothe

wow, how do you do that? do you eat it everyday?

I put it in a glass of warm milk and let it grow for 18-24h. After the first night, it will only be slightly thickened milk. I then take a spoonful of the cultured milk and mix it with more fresh milk. After another 18-24 hours you have a decent yoghurt which you can continue to regrow for as long as you like. I don't eat it all the time, and sometimes I start a new culture because after a few repetitions there might be a risk of introducing other bacteria.

Advocate2021

micorbiome labs product megaspore biotic and HU 58 have the strains and are good. leaning now that lichenformis produces beta carotene and mito life probiotic leaves it out for that reason so curious if this one would be ok even though I too know that dr. Peat says it is. hmmm

Daniil

I tried it. This reduced anhedonia and dandruff, but increased brain fog. In general, rather a positive effect.

Sam321

"Rarely, a normally probiotic bacteria can become harmfully invasive, but those in the megasporebiotic product are generally safe. B. subtilis and B. licheniformis synthesize antibiotics that kill many bacteria, if they are able to grow in the intestine." - Ray

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

"Rarely, a normally probiotic bacteria can become harmfully invasive, but those in the megasporebiotic product are generally safe. B. subtilis and B. licheniformis synthesize antibiotics that kill many bacteria, if they are able to grow in the intestine." - Ray
Aaaah this is awesome find, thank you! Is it from a newsletter or an interview? I would be really curious about reading / listening to the whole thing, would you share the source?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals