Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with 42% reduction of post-meal dietary endotoxin

Peachy

Do you also use probiotics?
I stopped a couple years ago.

For my son, I used to give him fermented foods/drinks and occasionally probiotics (not spore-based). I was more into the Weston Price paradigm when he was younger. It helped, but not that much.

It’s been a while since he’s had any probiotics but I have some mega sporebiotic and was thinking of trying it on him.

For a background on how the antibiotics affected him: He had terrible gut problems as a toddler and preschooler. I have PTSD just thinking about it. Then some very stubborn painful eczema. His eczema is gone after puberty and his gut is solid. Now he’s 16 and we’re trying to clear his acne and I’m thinking the probiotic might help with the liver/endotoxin element.

S.Holmes

I stopped a couple years ago.

For my son, I used to give him fermented foods/drinks and occasionally probiotics (not spore-based). I was more into the Weston Price paradigm when he was younger. It helped, but not that much.

It’s been a while since he’s had any probiotics but I have some mega sporebiotic and was thinking of trying it on him.

For a background on how the antibiotics affected him: He had terrible gut problems as a toddler and preschooler. I have PTSD just thinking about it. Then some very stubborn painful eczema. His eczema is gone after puberty and his gut is solid. Now he’s 16 and we’re trying to clear his acne and I’m thinking the probiotic might help with the liver/endotoxin element.
Our paths sound similar. I've read that fluoride is a major cause of acne (and many other maladies). We have purged it as much as humanly possible. That might be something worth exploring.

Peachy

Our paths sound similar. I've read that fluoride is a major cause of acne (and many other maladies). We have purged it as much as humanly possible. That might be something worth exploring.
Thanks! We finally have an RO filter so hopefully that’ll help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals