Antibiotics cured my chronic constipation (by mistake)

Regina

I'm currently on yet another round of Augmentin + Azithromycin + Rifaximin and god these pills are a blessing.
No more smelly fieces, endless energy, perfect sleep, standing straight when I walk.

I would strongly urge anyone considering amoxicillin to take Augmentin. The clavulanic acid prevents bacteria from becoming resistant to the amoxicillin.
The fact that it's a bactericidal antibiotic already makes the resistance issue negoigeable compared to bacteriostatic antibiotics such as azithromycin. But better safe than sorry.
Thx. Good to know. I can't take amoxicillan. I can take penicillan, but amoxicillan makes me violently ill.
Congrats on feeling so well.

T

TheBeard

Can you let us know the dose and duration of the rifaximin/azithromycin/augmentin combo mate?

10 days azithromycin / 250mg/day
10 days augmentin / 2 grams/day
Rifaximin 15 days / 800mg/day

Jayvee

I would avoid farmacias Del nino if your in Europe. I’m waiting on a package from February, maybe it’s just me but I’m having really bad delays, I assume because of covid.

T

TheBeard

You could have some kind of overgrowth that is fixed with antibiotics but It comes back due to some root cause.

It's not that I "could", it's exactly what's happening. Hence why I have to repeat the treatment.

Prota

I would avoid farmacias Del nino if your in Europe. I’m waiting on a package from February, maybe it’s just me but I’m having really bad delays, I assume because of covid.
Same, I’m waiting on a package from January!

Jayvee

I'm in France and had no issues with them. Received the package after 3 weeks.

I’m in the U.K. so maybe that’s where the issue is. I assumed it was on there side because the package is always showing to be stuck in Mexico and has been for many weeks now. Maybe it’s a Brexit thing.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Have any of you with IBS/SIBO had reflux? Did the reflux get better when you treated the IBS? If so, What treatment helped the most?

supercoolguy

10 days azithromycin / 250mg/day
10 days augmentin / 2 grams/day
Rifaximin 15 days / 800mg/day
Taken concurrently at the same time? Last 5 days of Rifaxmin alone?

Thanks, just trying to come-up with a plan for myself. Confirmed parasites. The protocols online seem very complex, yet maybe totally necessary. Im attempting to simplfy the problem and get some relief from symptoms by getting my gut rolling again.

T

TheBeard

Taken concurrently at the same time? Last 5 days of Rifaxmin alone?

Thanks, just trying to come-up with a plan for myself. Confirmed parasites. The protocols online seem very complex, yet maybe totally necessary. Im attempting to simplfy the problem and get some relief from symptoms by getting my gut rolling again.

Parasites ?
Then go for turpentine, antibiotics will do nothing about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals