Anti-capital peat inspired sticker project for Europe

I am. I have printed and shared more than 100 stickers already.

Everyone in Europe can message me . I will send out different stickers for a cheap price. This next week is best as I'm off work, so I have more time.

Just send me the stickers you want and how much you want . I'll charge 3€ per 100 stickers plus shipping. Not making much ,basically just my expenses.

Here is a sticker archive, first in german ,second in English.

View: https://t.me/Aufkleber_zum_ausdrucken/676

View: https://t.me/JoinTheWhiteRose/7040

Amazing!, well, if I were in Europe I would've bought a lot of them!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Amazing!, well, if I were in Europe I would've bought a lot of them!
I would send to US and elsewhere but first want to try out if Europe works.
Btw , those printers are not expensive! I payed less than 45euros including shipping and labels for a used one. so it would be good if there's a kind soul who does something similar in the US, Australia,...

Just search for a second hand brother QL , it can be 570-800 (the model)

Ben.

Btw , those printers are not expensive! I payed less than 45euros including shipping and labels for a used one. so it would be good if there's a kind soul who does something similar in the US, Australia,...

o_O i guess i buy one myself. Thats not realy expensive.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

o_O i guess i buy one myself. Thats not realy expensive.
Here's the process:

Step 1 - Buy a cheap Brother QL-810 W, QL-800, QL-700, QL-600, QL-570, QL-550 or QL-500 label printer.

Step 2 - Download the latest sticker archive for free, pinned at the top of the White Rose Telegram channel @jointhewhiterose

Step 3 - Print hundreds of stickers per minute, for DIRT cheap, from the comfort of your home.

Step 4 - Wake up the sleeping giant!

Everything you need to know about how to print our stickers can be found here:

@jointhewhiterose
jointhewhiterose.com

Share everywhere!

:thumbright

K

Kayaker

@Mauritio

I won’t participate.
I don’t want Antifa or other authoritarians frame Peat as the Next alt-right Querdenker.
Im happy he is relatively unknown here.
Fascism is authoritarian, so how are antifascists authoritarians? From my understanding, they (and Peat) are left-wing libertarians.

K

Kayaker

Peat is. Antifa isn’t.
How are antifascists authoritarian? Unless they are not truly anti-authority and want to take power from the government and give it to corporations that support LGBT+ and other leftist ideals. I'm not familiar with them.

LeeLemonoil

How are antifascists authoritarian? Unless they are not truly anti-authority and want to take power from the government and give it to corporations that support LGBT+ and other leftist ideals. I'm not familiar with them.

Every mobster, individual or organized, is driven by physiological and biological mechanism that predispose and cause authoritarianism. The ideological foundation doesn’t matter. The existence of such a foundation is - to the contrary - another clear indication of authoritarian leanings.

They want to dominate, force on you what they were blindly driven to believe (or make believe / rationalize) is right.

No doubts, no skepticism, no tolerance. No quarter.

Fascism and so called anti-fascism mirror deranged immunity. One is the estrogenic angle (cancer) the other the androgenic angle (senescence). Both ends of the spectrum exists within a homeostatic balance. The radicals break that homeostasis and then unify / come full circle.

There was a time when Antifa was a legit and required immune mechanisms to prevent the reoccurrence of Nazism. Thad point is long past. And even then most members where driven not by the urge to keep Nazis in check but because of their authoritarian leanings. They are like blind inflammatory cytokines. The Environment determines if it becomes right or left.

Today, the Antifa has been corrupted by the corporate powers they once opposed. Tricked into believing they are on the same side.

To put it even more bluntly: Most Antifa-groupings in the west today do the bidding of fascists.

It’s sickening as it is true.

Ray Peat has already identified that very mechanism a few years ago as well

K

Kayaker

Every mobster, individual or organized, is driven by physiological and biological mechanism that predispose and cause authoritarianism. The ideological foundation doesn’t matter. The existence of such a foundation is - to the contrary - another clear indication of authoritarian leanings.

They want to dominate, force on you what they were blindly driven to believe (or make believe / rationalize) is right.

No doubts, no skepticism, no tolerance. No quarter.

Fascism and so called anti-fascism mirror deranged immunity. One is the estrogenic angle (cancer) the other the androgenic angle (senescence). Both ends of the spectrum exists within a homeostatic balance. The radicals break that homeostasis and then unify / come full circle.

There was a time when Antifa was a legit and required immune mechanisms to prevent the reoccurrence of Nazism. Thad point is long past. And even then most members where driven not by the urge to keep Nazis in check but because of their authoritarian leanings. They are like blind inflammatory cytokines. The Environment determines if it becomes right or left.

Today, the Antifa has been corrupted by the corporate powers they once opposed. Tricked into believing they are on the same side.

To put it even more bluntly: Most Antifa-groupings in the west today do the bidding of fascists.

It’s sickening as it is true.

Ray Peat has already identified that very mechanism a few years ago as well
So a country is a body. Fascism is aging, antifascism is cancer, is that right? But if the elite's empire is a cancer in the head, and antifascism is a cancer in the body, and the body is non-elite people as a whole, then aggressive promotion of the idea that the brain is corrupt and the body can move by itself if it wants can give the body cells the qualities of nerve cells.

I think differentiation of cells is leftism since cells rely on others, whereas conservative ones can survive on their own.

LeeLemonoil

So a country is a body. Fascism is aging, antifascism is cancer, is that right? But if the elite's empire is a cancer in the head, and antifascism is a cancer in the body, and the body is non-elite people as a whole, then aggressive promotion of the idea that the brain is corrupt and the body can move by itself if it wants can give the body cells the qualities of nerve cells.

I think differentiation of cells is leftism since cells rely on others, whereas conservative ones can survive on their

No. Not states are bodies.
Humans are humans.

Our civilizations are subject to the same laws of nature and evolutionary forces that every cells of our organism are. There is no difference.
It’s conflict, coexistence or cooperation. Symbiosis or Parasitism.

And it’s hyper- maybe ultra-complex.

Your conception that „left“ is cooperation is rooted in some fundamental truth or correct observation - but it’s also extremely false in its reductionism.
Also, „conservatism“ = egoistic, reliant on itself or self-sufficient is an extreme error. You likely think of „conservative“ elites in a way that is framed within todays categories (cliches): rich capitalist owning means of productions.

Those elites came to power by very elaborate and efficient forms of cooperation!

Also: you weigh and judge left abs right with moral connotation.
Were „left“ authoritarian regimes good?

No they weren’t.

The liberal democracy of Burgeosie middle-classes and subject to the rule of law are the result of centuries of class struggle (homeostasis) . It’s the best and most free form of stately coexistence of humans that is feasible. Many malign forces work to subvert that homeostasis and it’s likely already on a self-reinforcing downward spiral beyond rescue.

Antifa is s Symptom of deranged immunity in such a context. They too threaten and work against the middle-classes. When healthy, to keep them from reinforcing the „right wing“ path of derangement.

Today, they destroy the middle classes to enable crooked elites to rule supreme - unwittingly in many cases. Deluded in most.

Fascism is neither right or left. Fascism is beyond both categories.
Antifa isn’t left.
Antifa is fascist.

LeeLemonoil

As you observed yourself. Peat is a left-wing libertarian.

There is no left libertarianism if you ask Antifa.

That’s everything in a nutshell.

K

Kayaker

No. Not states are bodies.
Humans are humans.

Our civilizations are subject to the same laws of nature and evolutionary forces that every cells of our organism are. There is no difference.
It’s conflict, coexistence or cooperation. Symbiosis or Parasitism.

And it’s hyper- maybe ultra-complex.
Exactly. It's too complicated for it to work.
Your conception that „left“ is cooperation is rooted in some fundamental truth or correct observation - but it’s also extremely false in its reductionism.
Also, „conservatism“ = egoistic, reliant on itself or self-sufficient is an extreme error. You likely think of „conservative“ elites in a way that is framed within todays categories (cliches): rich capitalist owning means of productions.

Those elites came to power by very elaborate and efficient forms of cooperation!

Also: you weigh and judge left abs right with moral connotation.
Were „left“ authoritarian regimes good?

No they weren’t.
There's possibly a misunderstanding of terminology. When I think conservative, I think independent people who live in the countryside or even off-grid and don't have much to do with the system. When I think liberal, I think people who have specific jobs, who rely on the system for things they could otherwise do themselves. The former doesn't require people to interact. The latter does. Also, the countryside allows for hunting and growing food, whereas the city has lots of specific services.

People can live off-grid. Systems and cities are the result of greed because people aren't satisfied. If you've lived in both places, you'd know that cities are awful. They degenerate over time. Poverty in close proximity is a problem to people because it causes crime. Welfare programs are made, which lure people in. Taxes go up. Tax payers leave.

The real solution is for people to wake up to their own destructive desires and be satisfied with living humble lives off-grid.
The liberal democracy of Burgeosie middle-classes and subject to the rule of law are the result of centuries of class struggle (homeostasis) . It’s the best and most free form of stately coexistence of humans that is feasible. Many malign forces work to subvert that homeostasis and it’s likely already on a self-reinforcing downward spiral beyond rescue.
Corruption will eventually happen. Just as criminal organizations corrupt the justice system, Big Pharma corrupted the FDA and CDC. The real solution is self-sufficiency, which is conservative. Everyone owns a gun, everyone owns enough land to grow their own food. Just as tyranny is a downward spiral and can cause a hole from which exit is nearly impossible, if people are self-reliant and don't need each other, then blackmailing them into conspiracies that the elites created in the first place would prove difficult.
Antifa is s Symptom of deranged immunity in such a context. They too threaten and work against the middle-classes. When healthy, to keep them from reinforcing the „right wing“ path of derangement.

Today, they destroy the middle classes to enable crooked elites to rule supreme - unwittingly in many cases. Deluded in most.
I'm aware that liberals, or neoliberals, attack the middle classes. But what if they attacked the elites instead? They are simply blaming the wrong people, just as the elites historically came into power by tricking people to overthrow their monarchies and create communism in their countries.
Fascism is neither right or left. Fascism is beyond both categories.
Antifa isn’t left.
Antifa is fascist.

As you observed yourself. Peat is a left-wing libertarian.

There is no left libertarianism if you ask Antifa.

That’s everything in a nutshell.
I claimed that fascism is authoritarian, not that it's left or right.

IROM

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I am. I have printed and shared more than 100 stickers already.

Everyone in Europe can message me . I will send out different stickers for a cheap price. This next week is best as I'm off work, so I have more time.

Just send me the stickers you want and how much you want . I'll charge 3€ per 100 stickers plus shipping. Not making much ,basically just my expenses.

Here is a sticker archive, first in german ,second in English.

View: https://t.me/Aufkleber_zum_ausdrucken/676

View: https://t.me/JoinTheWhiteRose/7040

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Update:
In less than a month I have printed and shared over 1000 stickers to around 10 people in 5 different cities.
Going better than expected:)

K

Kayaker

Update:
In less than a month I have printed and shared over 1000 stickers to around 10 people in 5 different cities.
Going better than expected:)
I wasn't aware that you procured a well-looped GIF of printing the stickers. ?

View attachment 31365

People may understand, but how do they fight against money power? A better phrase would be "Stop feeding the billionaires who want to destroy us"

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I wasn't aware that you procured a well-looped GIF of printing the stickers. ?

View attachment 31365

People may understand, but how do they fight against money power? A better phrase would be "Stop feeding the billionaires who want to destroy us"
Please stop discussing the quote . Its actually the minority of all the stickers I produce.
Most are from the white rose.
This one for example:
flyerdesign_06012022_122458.JPEG

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals