Ray Peat Search Engine Update

co2islife

Some of you might know of my Search search engine service. Danny Roddy wrote about it yesterday here Steven Scott's Ray Peat search engine is... - The Danny Roddy Weblog | Facebook

The service took me many many months to build and put together. The search engine we custom built within is very powerful and fast. It also uses a powerful dedicated server which is expensive to run every month. I fund it through the sale of my products at https://www.carbogenetics.com

When I first launched the products many months again I ran into production problems which caused long delays. The details I will write elsewhere. Everyone who purchased has shown incredible patience and understanding. Honestly I’m overwhelmed by the kindness. Now as of today everyone has received the product or it’s being shipped out very soon.

I am putting all of my products on sale again for a limited time to raise money for Search I’ve got some exciting new features coming to view the data more easily. Additionally I have some new features coming out. In this Facebook Group and elsewhere we come across a lot of data. We read something then we may bookmark it and forget about it. Additionally the things we read are full of filler or fluff to expand content. The new service in the coming weeks allows you to highlight the important material you read. The search engine will index it. What you and others highlight will become searchable. The more times something is highlighted the more important it becomes. We read so many things on a daily basis and come across so many studies and facts but it's hard to find them all. So now you can find them easily and easily find what others have found beneficial.

You will also have the opportunity to follow what others highlight and create groups and projects etc. There are some much larger plans to organize studies and research but I’ll explain those at a later time.

So all products are on sale for until Tuesday January 10th at the end of the day. I will be discontinuing the sale of the carbogen breathing machine soon after this. Those those who I have spoken to and have used it for awhile have had amazing results with it.

The power of CO2 to enhance all health parameters cannot be underestimated. A health researcher used the carbogen breathing machine Carbogen Generator – Carbogenetics and had such great results that he bought two of them. One for at home and one to use at work. He will be released a blog post about it in the coming days. Even though the breathing machine is extremely powerful, it has much more liability than my other products. Also it’s very complicated and time consuming to make. So if you are interested in getting one you need to get one now. All products are built on order so it will still take a few weeks as I purchase parts.

CO2 Bath - Carbon Dioxide Therapy Bath – Carbogenetics
Carbogen Breathing Machine - Carbogen Generator – Carbogenetics

SmartCapno - https://www.carbogenetics.com/product/capnometer/ (this is over 40% off and I’m selling it for about what it costs to make it)