Self Help In The Age Of Neo-liberalism

LUH 3417

I don't know, I've noticed that people often help others out of a poor sense of self and a need to derive pleasure from being "good" and "selfless". Not to bring politics into this but just as an analogy the US for example ruined so many countries by excessively trying to "help" them instead just minding its own business. I think true satisfaction/low 5ht is represented by a reduction in the pace of activity, not seeking pleasure/gain for yourself but not feeling a sense of "duty" to "uplift others" either. And I think pace of activity is relative to thyroid function, someone with high thyroid working 20 hours a day would be "doing less" than someone with low thyroid working 1 hour a day.
I guess what I’m alluding to more than helping others is entering the flow state with others, not In a religious trance like state, but an energetic state directed towards a thing.

lampofred

I guess what I’m alluding to more than helping others is entering the flow state with others, not In a religious trance like state, but an energetic state directed towards a thing.

I agree that life should be one constant flow state. Which it is for kids until estro/5ht come into the picture.

Sometimes I think the forbidden fruit was actually a vegetable lol. Humanity's first taste of PUFA. Self consciousness & "intellect" at the expense of being in tune with the universe.

milkboi

I agree that life should be one constant flow state. Which it is for kids until estro/5ht come into the picture.

Sometimes I think the forbidden fruit was actually a vegetable lol. Humanity's first taste of PUFA. Self consciousness & intellect at the expense of being in tune with the universe.

Haha, yeah maybe a soybean.

Gone Peating

What makes Tony Robbins a scammer, though? He didn't invent NLP. Nor did he peddle it directly to the CIA and other members of they cryptocracy.

What makes it a "Trojan Horse?"

Cathy O'Brien, after being a slave for over 30 years, even recommends on her blog that people learn NLP to help protect yourself against mind control. And NLP wasn't the main tool that made her a slave. That was sex abuse stretching all the way back to when she was an infant, many layers of trauma and torture, and electric shock. That's what it takes to actually break a person and create multiple personalities.

You can read her blog about NLP and her encouragement to learn it right here- Triggered: NLP An Inside Perspective >> TRANCE Formation Of America

How does that not strike you as weird man

Gone Peating

I stay away from any "techniques" or "programming" that are esoteric in nature. Anything that's held to be some kind of secret knowledge or something like that is usually a trap in my experience

tankasnowgod

How does that not strike you as weird man

Well, I read her book, number 1. It's incredibly detailed, and it came out in 1995. Her timeline has never changed. In her book she made allegations about all sorts of very rich and powerful men, and women, and yet, she was never sued for libel or slander. Her allegations dovetail with John DeCamp's book, "The Franklin Coverup." Yet another book that was never sued for libel or slander. When I looked up people she named, like Michael Aquino, I was actually shocked that the author of the Satanic Bible and a founder of a satanic church (The Temple of Set) ranked high in the military and in various intelligence agencies. Oh, and that same Temple of Set was named by an abuse victim (Paul Bonnaci) in DeCamp's book. Feel free to make your own judgements. Just because something is weird doesn't mean that it's false.

tankasnowgod

I stay away from any "techniques" or "programming" that are esoteric in nature. Anything that's held to be some kind of secret knowledge or something like that is usually a trap in my experience

Nothing about NLP is secret or esoteric in nature.

lampofred

Nothing about NLP is secret or esoteric in nature.

NLP is imposing your own will against nature. It's like advertising but directed onto yourself. I don't mean to sound like some righteous holy person because I've done many unscrupulous things but I think it's literally black magic.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

NLP is imposing your own will against nature. It's like advertising but directed onto yourself.

Why do you think it's "Nature?" So, all the default programming you picked up until this point is "Natural," despite the fact that it came from things like advertising, TV, radio, books, parents, teachers, schools, social media, governments, companies, banks and other modern phenomena? But actually directing yourself by your own will is "unnatural?" Fine, then. I haven't lived in nature my whole life, so I'm fine with being unnatural.

lampofred

Why do you think it's "Nature?" So, all the default programming you picked up until this point is "Natural," despite the fact that it came from things like advertising, TV, radio, books, parents, teachers, schools, social media, governments, companies, banks and other modern phenomena? But actually directing yourself by your own will is "unnatural?" Fine, then. I haven't lived in nature my whole life, so I'm fine with being unnatural.

None of the programming is natural. Language can be very dangerous because of how it can be used to override instinct. NLP is just adding to the insult.

tankasnowgod

None of the programming is natural. Language can be very dangerous because of how it can be used to override instinct. NLP is just adding to the insult.

Well, you still use language, however. Maybe you should stop talking, writing and thinking, if it's so dangerous.

lampofred

Well, you still use language, however. Maybe you should stop talking, writing and thinking, if it's so dangerous.

I'm not criticizing you or anything man, I can agree with both viewpoints, that you should be content and not alter your situation in life but also that it's unfair to have to accept inequality and you should be able to use tools to make the changes you want, especially since the billionaires are already likely using them and other secret tools we don't know about.

I was just trying to say it might be more "orderly" to use things like thyroid for creating the changes you want as opposed to something like NLP.

tankasnowgod

I was just trying to say it might be more "orderly" to use things like thyroid for creating the changes you want as opposed to something like NLP.

Did I ever suggest that you can't use both? I don't see this as an either/or sort of thing. Why wouldn't a person be able to use thyroid and NLP together? Couldn't more powerful changes be made if used together, or changes come quicker?

lampofred

Did I ever suggest that you can't use both? I don't see this as an either/or sort of thing. Why wouldn't a person be able to use thyroid and NLP together? Couldn't more powerful changes be made if used together, or changes come quicker?

Because thyroid is orderly/natural whereas NLP is disorderly by nature. Again I don't mean to sound holier than thou or anything.

Anyway I don't know how to word that better so will just leave it at that.

tankasnowgod

Because thyroid is orderly/natural whereas NLP is disorderly by nature.

If this is your view, okay, but I don't agree with this. I would say thyroid affects the body and energy more directly, and NLP the mind more directly.

Maybe but I also disagree regarding US trying to help. The US figured out imperialist wars had much better PR if they were reported as humanitarian efforts.

There are a lot of conversations around the power dynamics of helping someone, you immediately render the one in need helpless. That’s why I hate hearing journalists who claim they “give voice to the voiceless”...if you really cared about another’s voice you’d just listen to them speak.

doing nothing would be contradictory because you can’t do nothing. I suppose that is what I most clearly identify as being in a flow state, it’s like melting into an experience rather an experiencing life as separate.but even trying to relate in through language just makes it less true.

So true and simple about Public Relations,the humanitarian effort.PR, one of the big inventions from the new Rome.
U.S.A. isnt about helping,this sounds so deranged.
Also,helping others is just high thyroid and anti-degeneracy.gotta be a strong one to help
others beside yourselph.

yerrag

By that logic the progression after integrating with the universe would be to reflect on what a horrible person you’re becoming, depraved like you say. And to use consciousness to steer away from depravity and into decency.
"By that logic the progression after integrating with the universe" should be... "after trying to integrate with the universe"

Like taking prescription drugs and feeling better - an illusion of healing but not really integrating to the universe.

As in taking SSRI drugs...

LUH 3417

"By that logic the progression after integrating with the universe" should be... "after trying to integrate with the universe"

Like taking prescription drugs and feeling better - an illusion of healing but not really integrating to the universe.

As in taking SSRI drugs...
What?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals