Self Help In The Age Of Neo-liberalism

yerrag

God is probably called on most in sickness and poverty. The other side is perverse self worship that is supposed to fill the mantra of the day, love yourself. In between is loving others. I don’t think everyone who helps other people is looking for honor or validation. When your cup Runneth over why not quench another’s thirst?
Good points. Jesus says "Love your neighbor as you love yourself." Unless one can love oneself, one won't know how to love his neighbor. Confucius had it in the negative wording of it: Don't do unto your neighbor what you don't want done unto you. But I like Jesus' more because love pulls you in. Fear pushes you out - of doing something.

Citation needed.

In the Executive Branch, the National Security Council—including the president, the vice president, the secretary of state, and the secretary of defense—provides guidance and direction for national foreign intelligence and counterintelligence activities.

LUH 3417

Good points. Jesus says "Love your neighbor as you love yourself." Unless one can love oneself, one won't know how to love his neighbor. Confucius had it in the negative wording of it: Don't do unto your neighbor what you don't want done unto you. But I like Jesus' more because love pulls you in. Fear pushes you out - of doing something.
We live in a community of people not so that we can suppress and dominate eachother or make each other miserable but so that we can better and more reliably satisfy all life's healthy needs.

yerrag

That are Low-Energy Testimonials.
Trump is CIA,and NSA and so on and so forth.
Trump is Clapper. Trump is Comey. Trump is Brennan. He sure plays a nice con game. Thanks. It's crystal clear now. :rolleyes:

Trump is Clapper. Trump is Comey. Trump is Brennan. He sure plays a nice con game. Thanks. It's crystal clear now. :rolleyes:

This is fair critique,you are alluding to their autonomy,even if they have to take orders.But still.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals