We are all projecting our insecurities on others and wondering why we aren’t healed...

Inaut

I’ve recently realized that I’ve been projecting my insecurities on others for many years. Look at my past posts as an example. Look at my past hopes of finding a magic supplement that would dramatically improve my life or fix my “health issues”. I take something for a while and it’s the most amazing substance only to give up on it after a while because it really didn’t resolve my issues....My physical ailments are just a reflection of my spiritual illness. No amount of supplements or devices can fix that.

It’s taken me many years and many hours on this forum to realize that all we do is project our insecurities on others.

Examples:
My opinion is more important than another person’s. I speak like something is absolute when I really don’t know what I’m talking about.

I post scientific studies to prove something I want to believe only to realize the studies are biased and can only explain a mechanism so far.

I know what’s really going on and others do not.

My religious belief or spiritual understanding is somehow higher than somebody else’s.

I’m more enlightened (but to assume so makes me less enlightened).

I know the truth. My truth is the only truth.

I’ve been blessed with some insight recently (by our Creator- whatever it is and feel very fortunate). My faith in a higher power is getting stronger and deeper but that comes at a cost of letting go of the shell or shadow I thought I needed to be me. I now believe that if somebody wants healing, they should go inward and not depend on the outside for the cure. Everything is inside us and you are simply a reflection of myself. All your fears are what i am projecting on to you and vice versa.

I believe the most important lesson I learned from Ray was that innately we know how to heal but it usually comes from helping and healing others that we receive our healing. Ray served people. Just receiving a response from him gave many of us hope and shifted our perspectives towards a “healthier” way of being. Learned helplessness was the problem.

I said it before and didn’t follow through but I am now at the point where I think forums, media and the information overload we all constantly trying to keep current is what’s preventing us from healing.

I love many people on this forum. Truly. And I’ve never met them in real life. But you have made me see what i really am. Thank you for helping me through my tough times. I think it’s finally the right time to stop coming to this forum because I don’t need a crutch anymore.

I pray you all receive the healing you desire.

Warrior

We're all lost in this realm. Some of us realize this and it allows for the opportunity of actually finding the way.

Your comment on the physical ailments being rooted in the spiritual is 100% on the money from my lens because its all within. The external is a projection we interact with and mistake the map for the territory which is at the root of the confusion, illusion and delusion that is rife in this realm. As much as I'd like to hope it is possible to communicate this to someone I suspect it isn't as you have to get it for yourself then, like a straight line in Tetris, the blockage melts and you find space.

The hardest thing to see is the invisible which makes all possible. Can you hear the Psylense?

I regularly take time offline just for this reason because this perpetual onslaught of novel stimulation is no good for us in any way, shape or form. The net is the greatest weapon ever unleashed on man because its sweet without and poisonous within due to its design and intent which hacks our neurology from a basic level as it sets us off on a FOMO/Gotta collect em all quest.

All of that is a distraction from the only thing that truly exists and everyone does their best to ignore.

The present moment.

its a gift.

Sadly many live and die without unwrapping it...

I like most of what you said here Inaut, and really appreciate it. It is different than the usual threads I see. I agree that our brain is the leader of our health. A negative leader is not going to get positive results. Being positive, hopeful and determined will yield much better results. The saying “Misery loves company” encompasses where the world is now at, and there is no way for a person in a hole to lend a hand to pull another out of their hole, so this post of yours here is a bright light to get some better thinking going for better health for everyone. Your take on the supplements working until they don’t is my frustration for people, with so many chasing their tails. It is like the magic of having a cocktail or even two, but then it is diminished by becoming an addicting, having too many of them and everyday, and now the problem becomes plural.

With all that being said, the inside is important. The other half of the health crises is what people are eating. They eat for pleasure, instead of how ancient cultures did, which was for strength. The world operates on instant gratification now. There are several quotes that are always in the forefront of my mind, one being, “The two best warriors are patience and time”, by Leo Tolstoy, the other, “Maturity is the ability to postpone gratification”, by Sigmund Freud, and lastly, “Sin is instant gratification with long term consequences” by I don’t remember who. That last one I change the word “sin” out for “instant gratification” sometimes.

Anyway, I appreciate you baring your soul ,in this very good thread, Inaut. We have all been guilty of arrogance, judgment and stubbornness. So thank you for the reminder that we can all do better.

Korven

edit: realized I was being a negative Nancy

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Aw don't leave the forum,

This is probably one of the last places on the Internet that will prepare people for what is still to come and wake up their reality while the opportunity still exists

As someone who SPENDS VERY LITTLE TIME online - this forum is the ONLY SITE I can visit and have an enlightening conversation with another person

The world will become unrecognizable in the next 10-30 years or so - having an enlightening conversation with another person will become increasingly rare until these people disappear

I hate technology and the REALITY is the future will either make you COMPLETELY ENGULFED in this system or reject you entirely - there is no compromise, however, I would not be alive if it was for RP and thus forum and I will ENJOY my last few years on the Internet on here until I no longer can

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve recently realized that I’ve been projecting my insecurities on others for many years. Look at my past posts as an example. Look at my past hopes of finding a magic supplement that would dramatically improve my life or fix my “health issues”. I take something for a while and it’s the most amazing substance only to give up on it after a while because it really didn’t resolve my issues....My physical ailments are just a reflection of my spiritual illness. No amount of supplements or devices can fix that.

It’s taken me many years and many hours on this forum to realize that all we do is project our insecurities on others.

Examples:
My opinion is more important than another person’s. I speak like something is absolute when I really don’t know what I’m talking about.

I post scientific studies to prove something I want to believe only to realize the studies are biased and can only explain a mechanism so far.

My religious belief or spiritual understanding is somehow higher than somebody else’s.

I’ve been blessed with some insight recently (by our Creator- whatever it is and feel very fortunate). My faith in a higher power is getting stronger and deeper but that comes at a cost of letting go of the shell or shadow I thought I needed to be me. I now believe that if somebody wants healing, they should go inward and not depend on the outside for the cure. Everything is inside us and you are simply a reflection of myself. All your fears are what i am projecting on to you and vice versa.

I believe the most important lesson I learned from Ray was that innately we know how to heal but it usually comes from helping and healing others that we receive our healing. Ray served people. Just receiving a response from him gave many of us hope and shifted our perspectives towards a “healthier” way of being. Learned helplessness was the problem.

I said it before and didn’t follow through but I am now at the point where I think forums, media and the information overload we all constantly trying to keep current is what’s preventing us from healing.

I love many people on this forum. Truly. And I’ve never met them in real life. But you have made me see what i really am. Thank you for helping me through my tough times. I think it’s finally the right time to stop coming to this forum because I don’t need a crutch anymore.

If you’d like to stay in touch message me your email. You’ll be missed friend.

Momma

Examples:

Hi. What is your spiritual illness? And have or how did you remedy it?

By all means, if the forum is unhealthy for you (it is of course, because it has people) - go and be free.

Also, not so much a correction to you; but i want to acknowledge that not all here project. There are a few that are truly here to help and serve and journey alongside other like minded folks.

i want to acknowledge that not all here project. There are a few that are truly here to help and serve and journey alongside other like minded folks.
I agree, too much good, than bad here. No sense throwing the baby out with bath water as they say.

Momma

I agree, too much good, than bad here. No sense throwing the baby out with bath water as they say.
I think he was close to projecting again; meaning, saying WE rather than I.

LadyRae

@Inaut You don't find it entertaining to simply read and consider lots of different ideas? This stresses you out?

I guess I'm not visiting the forum to heal or post studies that underscore my own bias.... If one has a certain agenda then one is going to feel let down, sooner or later, no matter where they are.

I think he was close to projecting again; meaning, saying WE rather than I.
Maybe there was a little passive aggressiveness, now rereading it, but I think it was intended well for those she likes, and was more speaking to the problem than the cures that are abundantly here. Since I don’t feel convicted of anything that she spoke of, I didn’t take any offense. I am sad to see her go.

Momma

Maybe there was a little passive aggressiveness, now rereading it, but I think it was intended well for those she likes, and was more speaking to the problem than the cures that are abundantly here. Since I don’t feel convicted of anything that she spoke of, I didn’t take any offense. I am sad to see her go.
Yes. Zero judgment. I don’t think there was any PA behavior; just saying WE ARE ALL is projecting onto others. Inaut is a thoughtful dude me thinks.

@Inaut You don't find it entertaining to simply read and consider lots of different ideas? This stresses you out?

If one has a certain agenda then one is going to feel let down, sooner or later, no matter where they are.
I think “agenda” is an interesting word here LadyRae. Everybody comes here with one, don’t they? That word determines the outcome of one’s level of happiness in this forum. If you aren’t getting what you came here for, and it makes you unhappy, frustrated or unhealthy then it is time to leave.

LadyRae

I think “agenda” is an interesting word here LadyRae. Everybody comes here with one, don’t they? That word determines the outcome of one’s level of happiness in this forum. If you aren’t getting what you came here for, and it makes you unhappy, frustrated or unhealthy then it is time to leave.
I really like what you said, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water 😅

I really like what you said, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water 😅
I know right?! I just keep rattling off all these great quotes lately, like I am super intelligent or something. When one of these quotes from somebody comes out of me, I am quite pleased with myself. You noticing this cracks me up right now, and this is why I will never leave this forum.,There are too many wonderful, caring supportive ,funny, quirky, intelligent and knowledgeable people here. No sense cutting off my nose to spite my face, how do you like that one LadyRay? 😂

LadyRae

I know right?! I just keep rattling off all these great quotes lately, like I am super intelligent or something. When one of these quotes from somebody comes out of me, I am quite pleased with myself. You noticing this cracks me up right now, and this is why I will never leave this forum.,There are too many wonderful, caring supportive ,funny, quirky, intelligent and knowledgeable people here. No sense cutting off my nose to spite my face, how do you like that one LadyRay? 😂
Impressive, that's an oldie!

Open your mind before you open your mouth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals