Anti-capital peat inspired sticker project for Europe

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Printing stickers and covering your city in them is a good start, but the quote, while good, isn't catchy enough, compared to something like "EAT THE RICH".
We would have to come up with something catchy and then print the catchphrase together with a QR-code on the sticker that links to a site with information that isn't too tinfoil-hatty on first glance.

"Monetary power is systematically trying to murder YOU.
FOR SOLIDARITY WITH LIFE [QR-CODE]"

Something like this.
I actually like the quote and dont really want to change it. Even if it catches less people.
But I like the idea with the QR code, which site should we link to though?

Kvothe

I'd prefer corporate state over money power. "Money power" sounds like something a 14 year old Antifa girl would yell.

LeeLemonoil

I'd prefer corporate state over money power. "Money power" sounds like something a 14 year old Antifa girl would yell.

Corporate state - seconded.
It’s not the 80s or 90s anymore when the state seemingly at least tried to reign in ultra-companies and free-market-extremists.
The State is now more or less under control and their tool.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

You would have to think about that this will be put up in countries, where English isnt the first language. Few people in Germany know what "corporate state" is. I personally couldn't even define it. What's the difference between a "corporate company" and a
"company"?

I know everybody knows it best, but I'd like to keep this simple . So this is a thread mostly for the people that actually want to take part in this.
Otherwise this thread will die in beauty and never do anything.

Kvothe

You would have to think about that this will be put up in countries, where English isnt the first language. Few people in Germany know what "corporate state" is. I personally couldn't even define it. What's the difference between a "corporate company" and a
"company"?

I know everybody knows it best, but I'd like to keep this simple . So this is a thread mostly for the people that actually want to take part in this.
Otherwise this thread will die in beauty and never do anything.

I think most people would understand it. Since the sticker is in English, and not the countries' respective native languages, the audience can be expected to have sufficient English skills, and is likely a little more educated than the average citizen. Corporate, from corporation, would not only be easily understandable, it also perfectly fits the intended message: that corporations and the state have become one and the same. Most languages have native words that are very similar to corporate or corporation. For example, in German there's the term Korporatismus describing this interconnection between states and corporations, and the way they work together to achieve specific goals.

"corporate company"

I have never come across that term. Sounds like organized organization.

-Luke-

I really like the quote. I see the following problem however: The text might appear quite small on the stickers (but maybe that's what will get people interested, who knows) or the stickers might become quite large, making it difficult to attach them to, say, a streetlight or a railing.

Could we maybe shorten the sentence slightly, for example: "X is systematically murdering people. They need to see that solidarity with life, against X, is their hope."

Whatever word is best for X.

Peater

Corporate state is fascism not capitalism. Real capitalism would be lovely as it is nothing more than a price discovery mechanism. Sounds pretty close to a real life energetic principle.

Oh well, I'm sure worldwide communism will be fine too.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

We should cite Robert Habeck as they author ?
I would love to :D but takes away the integrity I
I really like the quote. I see the following problem however: The text might appear quite small on the stickers (but maybe that's what will get people interested, who knows) or the stickers might become quite large, making it difficult to attach them to, say, a streetlight or a railing.

Could we maybe shorten the sentence slightly, for example: "X is systematically murdering people. They need to see that solidarity with life, against X, is their hope."

Whatever word is best for X.
I chose 10x10cm and if I calculated it right it should be easily visible.

I will do a first batch soon with the original quote (only removing the second "understanding" ).
The more I order, the cheaper it gets. Like a lot cheaper .
So if anyone still wants to join please tell me I will create a group chat.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I think so too mate. Red is too aggressive. Yellow is attention grabbing , but not too hostile.
I'll receive my printer this week ,but can only print black and white with it .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

So I went ahead and bought a sticker printer. I realized it's a better way of doing this since the cost will come down a lot (20-30 times cheaper than commercial printing) .
Let me know if you have any other sticker ideas .

20211214_165838_1.gif

Perry Staltic

"Money power" is a misnomer because money is simply a tool that can do both good and bad. The problem is corrupt governance that serves the will of the monied who seek to subvert the will of the people governance represents. The power to govern is received with consent from and of the people, but "these have one mind, and they give their power and authority [granted to them by the people] to the beast." (Revelation 17:13).

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"Money power" is a misnomer because money is simply a tool that can do both good and bad. The problem is corrupt governance that serves the will of the monied who seek to subvert the will of the people governance represents. The power to govern is received with consent from and of the people, but "these have one mind, and they give their power and authority [granted to them by the people] to the beast." (Revelation 17:13).
I think people get what is meant . Dont overanalyze. It's just a sticker after all..

gaze

Real capitalism would be lovely as it is nothing more than a price discovery mechanism. Sounds pretty close to a real life energetic principle.
I think you're leaving out capitalism's primary fuel which is profit. without profit there is no capitalism, and profit is generally detached from bioenergetic principles since it becomes priority number #1 over making as good of a quality product as possible. For example, a baker will usually always prefer to make yeasted breads over slow-rise sourdough because they can vastly increase production, for a lot cheaper, raising revenue and profit margins to expand their business. It's a simple and obvious business decision to make, and competitors who sell a good quality sourdough don't pose much of a threat because the majority of the population, who themselves are also trying to maintain a profit with their budget, will choose the cheaper food out of necessity (so long as the cheaper version at least in taste resembles somewhat resembles the higher quality product)

Last edited:

Peater

I think you're leaving out capitalism's primary fuel which is profit. without profit there is no capitalism, and profit is generally detached from bioenergetic principles since it becomes priority number #1 over making as good of a quality product as possible. For example, a baker will usually always prefer to make yeasted breads over slow-rise sourdough because they can vastly increase production, for a lot cheaper, raising revenue and profit margins to expand their business. It's a simple and obvious business decision to make, and competitors who sell a good quality sourdough don't pose much of a threat because the majority of the population, who themselves are also trying to maintain a profit with their budget, will choose the cheaper food out of necessity (so long as the cheaper version at least in taste resembles somewhat resembles the higher quality product)
I don't see your point. State-issued food instead? Ask the Russians about that!

This forum is proof that people don't just buy the cheapest slop they can, if they have knowledge.

So I went ahead and bought a sticker printer. I realized it's a better way of doing this since the cost will come down a lot (20-30 times cheaper than commercial printing) .
Let me know if you have any other sticker ideas .

View attachment 31365
Superb, keep up with the good work.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Superb, keep up with the good work.
I am. I have printed and shared more than 100 stickers already.

Everyone in Europe can message me . I will send out different stickers for a cheap price. This next week is best as I'm off work, so I have more time.

Just send me the stickers you want and how much you want . I'll charge 3€ per 100 stickers plus shipping. Not making much ,basically just my expenses.

Here is a sticker archive, first in german ,second in English.

View: https://t.me/Aufkleber_zum_ausdrucken/676

View: https://t.me/JoinTheWhiteRose/7040

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals