Unimaginable Possibilities & Impossible Minds (with photos)

"In the 1950s a group called “Synectics” was formed to study the creative process. They found that having an expert in the group could be useful, but it could also often stifle the group's ability to find a good solution to a problem. W.J.J. Gordon described their method as "trusting things that are alien, and alienating things that are trusted." They used metaphorical thinking to help them to see the complexity and potentiality of a situation, and to go beyond the existing understanding. Professors and physicians too often present themselves as having “definitive knowledge” about a subject. For people who already have “definitive knowledge” about something, anomalous facts (if they are perceived at all) will simply remain anomalous and will be quickly forgotten. The things they produce will be extensions of what already exists. For others, things that aren't easily explained have special interest, and cause them to ask new questions. New perspectives can lead to new possibilities and new realities."-Ray Peat

I have pondered much about luck and it's randomness and other unexplainable things. I think when you see things from a self position, of how things can serve your own purpose, it ends up narrowing the possibilities. Animals become "just food" and there are not too many questions left to ask. I personally see the world as having endless questions and wonder what my purpose is. When all of the questions are answered what purpose is left except self gain? If those who have gone before us had that attitude, of "self" being the purpose, would they have ever found that the world isn't flat or have have taken those steps on the moon. I am sure there were more impossible minds back then than now, discouraging their ideas, so why when the impossible is constantly coming to fruition do those impossible minds still think there are no more questions to answer?

Last year I bought two dozen eggs from the grocery store and got 13 double yolks between them, 3 in one dozen and 10 in the second dozen, and took pictures of every one! Here is are the odds of that...

"So it is no surprise that when the Daily Mail reported yesterday that a woman in Cumbria discovered a box containing six double-yolked eggs, it got the nation talking.
For the calculated odds of such an event happening are one quintillion to one against. (A quintillion is a million million million.)
How do we come to this figure? Because only one in every 1,000 eggs produced in this country is double-yolked, so the chances against getting six in a row are 1,000 to the power of six - or one quintillion."

On two occasions I found four leaf clovers. The first time I was looking for one and found seven. The second time I was nervously plucking grass without looking, while trying to break up with my boyfriend. After twirling a piece of , what I thought was grass, for awhile I looked at it and it was a four leaf clover. My boyfriend said he was gonna take it as a sign to not take no for an answer, and we have been married 25 years now.

"So what are your odds of "looking over a four-leafed clover," as the song goes? Approximately one in 10,000 clover stems will have a four-leafed mutation."

Six years ago I was looking out my window at the ominous weather when i saw a rainbow, so I took a pic. I went to get my son and his friend to come and take a look, but the rainbow was gone, and at that moment a large owl landed on the top of a cypress tree, so I took that pic. Moments later it hailed so hard and when the hail subsided I looked out the window again to see if the owl was still there and saw an AN UNBELIEVABLE amount of owls on the same cypress tree! What are the odds of that?....

"Ancient Greece, owls were a symbol of higher wisdom and associated with Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, and Strategy. And while there are no set numbers for what determines a parliament of owls, since these birds rarely congregate in large groups, smaller numbers are considered special and would be referred to as a parliament or congress."

These are seemingly impossible odds. The impossible mind would say I need to buy some lottery tickets, while the mind of unimaginable possibilities says, "what am I suppose to think about all this? Is someone trying to tell me something?" It brings to mind a verse in the Bible, John 3:12 which reads, "If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?" So is it that they don't believe or they are afraid to believe, that there is more out there, waiting to be discovered and how that would impact their life, and where THEY want it to go, a bit like
the saying "Ignorance is bliss"?

For the minds of unimaginable possibilities we know that “History is merely a list of surprises. It can only prepare us to be surprised yet again.” – Kurt Vonnegut

Attachments

• 20200823_214428.jpg
    20200823_214428.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 297
  • 20150318_180857.jpg
    20150318_180857.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 20150318_181449.jpg
    20150318_181449.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 20150318_183707.jpg
    20150318_183707.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
If you aren't looking for something then you will never find it. I am always looking up :)

Steve

If you aren't looking for something then you will never find it. I am always looking up :)
I get a reminder of this all the time, because I read some silly thing one day that watching the clock change from 11:11 to 11:12 is good luck.
So every time I'd notice the clock at 11:11 I'd stare at it until it changed and jokingly tell the person I'm with to do the same for good luck.
It turns out it's not good luck, but now, for years, I notice 11:11 all of the time even when I don't even know a clock is in my field of vision. I'll just be sitting there and all of a sudden my eyes will be drawn towards the clock and sure enough it'll be 11:11.
So anyway, it's not good luck, but it's a constant reminder that you are drawn to things you are looking for either conciously or subconsciously.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I get a reminder of this all the time, because I read some silly thing one day that watching the clock change from 11:11 to 11:12 is good luck.
So every time I'd notice the clock at 11:11 I'd stare at it until it changed and jokingly tell the person I'm with to do the same for good luck.
It turns out it's not good luck, but now, for years, I notice 11:11 all of the time even when I don't even know a clock is in my field of vision. I'll just be sitting there and all of a sudden my eyes will be drawn towards the clock and sure enough it'll be 11:11.
So anyway, it's not good luck, but it's a constant reminder that you are drawn to things you are looking for either conciously or subconsciously.
That is an interesting story Steve! I wonder why you thought 11:11 seemed lucky in the first place? One time we were driving to the horse races and I was talking about how funny the names are of the horses, and as we were passing a roadside produce stand I saw a big sign saying "white corn" and laughed that I wouldn't be surprised if they would name a horse that. When we got to the horse races the first race has a horse with "Maize" in it's name, which was stunning enough, but I put my money on it and it won! I really couldn't wrap my head around that one.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Individual cells do tend to become less adaptive with aging, and metabolism generally slows down with aging, but even relatively young and mentally quick people are susceptible to losing their ability to understand new ideas."-Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I hate to put myself out here like this, but can anyone tell me what the heck this is that I got a pic of in my backyard?

Attachments

• 20210714_160508.jpg
    20210714_160508.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 133
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well
Holy chemtrails ....those are crazy :lol:.

I think the spot might be a lens flare.
You would think so except my son who is on the top secret depart "somewhere" and my husband said that the side that should be bright looks like it is "cloaked". They said being dark on that wrong side looks like a cloaking device.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here are all of the pics. I was outside and went in for a couple of minutes to get my phone, maybe 3 minutes, and when I came out there were this REALLYVlow huge chem trails. They were as far as the eye could see each way. Whatever made it was fast and made no sound. Later I saw that strange thing in one of the pics.

Attachments

• 20201121_123004.jpg
    20201121_123004.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20201121_123007.jpg
    20201121_123007.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 20201121_123010.jpg
    20201121_123010.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 73
  • 20201121_123022.jpg
    20201121_123022.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 88

Regina

Here are all of the pics. I was outside and went in for a couple of minutes to get my phone, maybe 3 minutes, and when I came out there were this REALLYVlow huge chem trails. They were as far as the eye could see each way. Whatever made it was fast and made no sound. Later I saw that strange thing in one of the pics.
Definitely a spraying operation. Sadly, the skies are full of them in Florida these days.
When you start noticing them, you really start noticing them.

My first time noticing them was just after the announcement of Covid in Chicago. I posted them. It was thick low ones like your first shot, followed by 3 apache helos. The trails formed a cloying fog over the city that lasted several hours.

There is a guy who reports pretty much perfect weather forecasts. Mike Morales. His YT channels are Mike Morales and AGWN. He's not the easiest guy to listen. Gruff voice and it's not pleasant to learn what is happening. But he might be able to answer about the strange thing.

Attachments

• mysterymist2.jpg
    mysterymist2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 43
  • myaterymist1.jpg
    myaterymist1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 43

boris

Are you using an iphone? To me it looks exactly like the lensflares that iphones produce, although any camera can produce lensflares when pointed at lights:

b3e9e2ef-2ca7-4e40-8d7f-2f4a45681008

It's also visible in a different position in this pic of yours (at the top) https://raypeatforum.com/community/attachments/20201121_123004-jpg.25340/

Here is another one from the internet:
IMG_0606.0.jpeg

Notice that the lensflare is always an exact image of the lightsource. In the night picture it's the stadium lights, in this one it's the eclipse and in yours it seems to be the sun shining through the palmtree leaves, the individual leaves would make the lines in the lensflare.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Definitely a spraying operation. Sadly, the skies are full of them in Florida these days.
When you start noticing them, you really start noticing them.

My first time noticing them was just after the announcement of Covid in Chicago. I posted them. It was thick low ones like your first shot, followed by 3 apache helos. The trails formed a cloying fog over the city that lasted several hours.

There is a guy who reports pretty much perfect weather forecasts. Mike Morales. His YT channels are Mike Morales and AGWN. He's not the easiest guy to listen. Gruff voice and it's not pleasant to learn what is happening. But he might be able to answer about the strange thing.
Your most pics are eerie. Mine were so low I went in the house not wanting it to get on me. It didn't dissipate much either. It stayed pretty solid while falling to the ground. I have been seeing more chem trails weekly and even daily, but they are really high in the sky like usual. This particular one was so low that it didn't seem legal. It happened so fast too! I couldn't believe it didn't make a loud noise. I have just been seeing a lot of weird stuff in the last couple of years. The first one started with this cloud on the freeway August of 2019. I pointed it out to my dad that it didn't look right, being a weird dark color, and it just stayed over the freeway with out any other clouds in the sky. So I told my dad to find my phone in my purse cause I was driving. I snapped the pic and strangely you couldn't see anything shooting out of the cloud with the naked eye, but it sure showed up on camera!

Attachments

• Resized_20191205_155913.jpeg
    Resized_20191205_155913.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 46
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Are you using an iphone? To me it looks exactly like the lensflares that iphones produce, although any camera can produce lensflares when pointed at lights:

b3e9e2ef-2ca7-4e40-8d7f-2f4a45681008

It's also visible in a different position in this pic of yours (at the top) https://raypeatforum.com/community/attachments/20201121_123004-jpg.25340/

Here is another one from the internet:
IMG_0606.0.jpeg

Notice that the lensflare is always an exact image of the lightsource. In the night picture it's the stadium lights, in this one it's the eclipse and in yours it seems to be the sun shining through the palmtree leaves, the individual leaves would make the lines in the lensflare.
I have gotten those bright flares before. This one was just so odd not being bright, especially with the chem trail just happening.

boris

I have gotten those bright flares before. This one was just so odd not being bright, especially with the chem trail just happening.

The lines in the 2 different lensflares match exactly the different parts of the palmleaves the sun shines through. In this picture https://raypeatforum.com/community/attachments/20201121_123004-jpg.25340/ the flare is faint, but you can see the lines are vertical, exactly like the part of the palmtree leaves where the sun shines through (from the bottom of the leaf). In this picture https://raypeatforum.com/community/attachments/20201121_123022-jpg.25343/ the lines are horizontal, just like the part where the sun shines through (this time from the side of the leaf).

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I see what you're saying. Those palm trees are one on left of my yard and the other from the right and the fainter two pics are connection the two. I feel better with your explaination. I have gotten some strange videos and other pics so elimination that one makes me feel better. I would rather deal with the strange chem trails than whatever I thought that could be ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals