Anti-capital peat inspired sticker project for Europe

K

Kayaker

Please stop discussing the quote . Its actually the minority of all the stickers I produce.
Most are from the white rose.
This one for example:
Oh, please. Covid is short-sighted. Big industry has been gaining power our whole lives. Covid will soon disappear and the financial crisis will rear its ugly head. People will panic and just as the vaxx is the "cure" to covid, the Great Reset will be the "cure" to unpayable debt.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Oh, please. Covid is short-sighted. Big industry has been gaining power our whole lives. Covid will soon disappear and the financial crisis will rear its ugly head. People will panic and just as the vaxx is the "cure" to covid, the Great Reset will be the "cure" to unpayable debt.
I know.

-Luke-

They stick well. Saw two of my stickers yesterday. Someone tried to tear them off again, but was not very successful. Only a few scratch marks on the edge.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

They stick well. Saw two of my stickers yesterday. Someone tried to tear them off again, but was not very successful. Only a few scratch marks on the edge.
I also saw one that I put at the bus station of the local university ripped of again . I think the "intellectuals"at university don't like the stickers :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals