Androsterone Pure Powder Group Buy ~$42/10g

nullredvector

I got these quotes from a chemical supplier:

10g 1-DHEA with shipping: USD90 to USA.
100g 1-DHEA with shipping: USD420 to USA.
500g 1-DHEA with shipping: USD1600 to USA.

1-DHEA is another name for androsterone.
If we have 10 people then it will be a very good price. I'll buy a scale and mail it oit to everyone, unless there is a better option.

Ami

If it's made in China you can't be sure of what you're getting.

OP
nullredvector

nullredvector

I'd suspect that there would be huge problems for all sorts of industries then. The standard CAS number and CoA seems sufficient. I think other group buys have been submitted for testing.

T

tobieagle

I'm in, if we agree to get it tested in an analytical lab.

OP
nullredvector

nullredvector

"everything i have tested that has been labeled androsterone ended up being epiandrosterone"
I wonder if he has a list of all the lots & suppliers he has tested...

Last edited:

timr

Medical grade powder from China .... e.g. DHT and androsterone is not necessarily bad quality but you need to have some relationship with the supplier to make sure you are getting genuine product. Expensive to buy and then test, especially if the batch is contaminated!!!! And what would you test for? fillers, contaminants or heavy metals etc.??? there are potentially dozens of contaminants so just the proper testing would be expensive. Bottom line is you have to know the supplier in China cause there is a difference between sourcing from a genuine lab and an underground one. Allegedly androsterone has been shown to naturally occur in pine pollen.

Testing will double/triple that price lol

OP
nullredvector

nullredvector

Never happened :'( Never was able to verify any sources and chose to believe the general consensus around the bb forums that it was all mislabeled stuff

OP
nullredvector

nullredvector

Im sick of not being able to buy chemicals myself because I lack a commercial address and corp. tax id :/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals