Anyone Interested In A Group Buy For A KG Of Progesterone Powder, USP?

Infarouge

Lab Depot has 1 KG of micronized progesterone for $2,485 which seems like the going rate from Spectrum and other wholesalers.

I was thinking 10 100g portions split for ~$250 each. Competely legal to ship in the USA. There are much cheaper suppliers on Alibaba but hell no.

yerrag

That's a lot still. How long will a 100g last? At 10mg/day, 100k days or about 270 yrs?

Anders86

Lab Depot has 1 KG of micronized progesterone for $2,485 which seems like the going rate from Spectrum and other wholesalers.

I was thinking 10 100g portions split for ~$250 each. Competely legal to ship in the USA. There are much cheaper suppliers on Alibaba but hell no.

I`m interested. It`s the same price, if not cheaper than 10 Progest-E from Kenogen. But money are sparse atm so I have to wait and see.

wild-bee

Hell no don't buy from china! I did once and everything was awful, payment in cash via western union (yes I'm an idiot!) terribly unprofessional and the powder was tainted (stinks of something chemically I cannot identify), I complained and the company stopped replying to my emails claiming it was a free sample for which I paid shipping. I paid £55 for 10g with free shipping (1g was their sample). Here is a pic they sent me to show how they had disguised the product!

packing --.jpg <-------- sealed in a bag of fish food! (accompained by fake documentation for an order of 'mono ammonium phosphate'

I never dared use the stuff

100g would last me just over a year (400mg p/day 15 days p/month), can you help me with the sums though I'm getting confused!
Ona's progesterone oil costs $41 for 5.6g (5680 mg) and this powder is $250 per 100g (it works out a LOT cheaper right?)

next question - what do you do with it afterwards?
I've been trying for several years now with countless different recipes and I still haven't settled on a formulation that I'm happy with. The best method so far has been to simply stir the powder into melted coconut oil with some lard and rub it in... it definitely 'works' but I have no idea how much I am wasting through inefficient absorption due to poor mixing. Spraying the application site with DMSO beforehand seems to increase the effects.
It appears to dissolve into highly concentrated vitamin e oil (70% tocopherols) upto 20% by weight but I haven't worked out an equivalent dosage to the 'cream', CERTAINLY not as good as commercial oils which claim 90-100% oral absorption

F.Y.I shipping would be legal to U.K as well (maybe), I received a package containing 50g which got opened and checked by customs (proper documents enclosed, official certificates etc) and it arrived without any problems whatsoever (unless you count the bloody VAT and £8 admin fee)

Light

I might be interested, if it's still an option.
Did you check that you can actually purchase from them without a pharmaceutical license?@ecstatichamster

nomad

I'm very interested, just started Peating and need to stock up on basics.
Going through Progest-E like there is no tomorrow...

ddjd

anybody know where i can buy pure progesterone powder in Europe??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom