Androsterone duration of action in the brain: Self-Experiment

strongvirtue

Hello guys,
I would like to share my experiment with androsterone with you. I dont know how many nicotine users are there on the forum, however it has been known that Androsterone is a pretty potent Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors Antagonist. As a regular Nicotine-pouches user (10-12mg) I have noticed that I do not feel ANYTHING from them after a 3mg dose of Androsterone (No physiological nor psychological response from Nicotine) . So I tried to test how long does it take do make the nicotine work again after a single dose of Androsterone. First dose of androsterone 3mg was at 09:00 am. Then I tried to use the Nicotine pouch at 10:00am, 12:00 and 15:00. The third time at 15:00 was the first time I could feel the slight buzz from the Nicotine. Its just an anecdote, it may be different for different people of course. I'm 20 years old, cca 85kg and 195cm. Second thing to consider is that its just its effect or "binding affinity" for those specific receptors and their effects on Nor/Adrenaline secretion. The duration of action on androgenic receptors might be, of course, very different.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Very interesting. I puff pipes but haven't noticed much, probably because I puff for fun and don't really feel much from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals