The Thyromimetic Mechanism Of Androsterone (and Other Androgens)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Im pretty sure my liver enzymes went up after a month of Androsterone. But I seem to always have slightly impaired liver function so maybe that's why

Can you please post your before/after liver tests? How much androsterone was used and for how long? What else was taken during the time? Were you tests normal before using and got elevated after, or were they always somewhat elevated as you suggested and now got even higher?

ddjd

Can you please post your before/after liver tests? How much androsterone was used and for how long? What else was taken during the time? Were you tests normal before using and got elevated after, or were they always somewhat elevated as you suggested and now got even higher?
@Wagner83

so these are my before results 12th January 2018 :

upload_2018-6-26_16-39-37.png

upload_2018-6-26_16-41-4.png

And then in February i got similar tests done, EXACTLY after 2 weeks of Androsterone use, but over a month since those first set of tests, but nothing much changed in my diet apart from the Androsterone. In those two weeks, i was using 5 drops daily just before bed, as I found it was helping me get to sleep. But it also completely obliterated my libido, literally no interest sexually whatsoever.

upload_2018-6-26_18-25-39.png

Testosterone also plummeted compared to a test the year before

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-26_16-33-12.png
    upload_2018-6-26_16-33-12.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 42
  • upload_2018-6-26_16-34-10.png
    upload_2018-6-26_16-34-10.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 45
  • upload_2018-6-26_16-35-10.png
    upload_2018-6-26_16-35-10.png
    108 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Wagner83

Thank you!
Just so you know, in some of the pictures I still see the date of birth and names.
What were your previous testosterone levels a year ago? Has your diet changed a lot ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Wagner83

View attachment 9617
View attachment 9618

And then in February i got similar tests done, EXACTLY after 2 weeks of Androsterone use, but over a month since those first set of tests, but nothing much changed in my diet apart from the Androsterone. In those two weeks, i was using 5 drops daily just before bed, as I found it was helping me get to sleep. But it also completely obliterated my libido, literally no interest sexually whatsoever.

View attachment 9622

Thanks.
How much influence do you think androsterone had considering you posted that you have had elevated liver enzymes and bilirubin for years? What about your history of alcoholism and continued alcohol use? You posted both of these threads below.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-massive-estrogen-and-alcohol-needhelp.24549/
Taurine Or Zinc Reduced My LDL And High Liver Enyzmes 25-50%!

Regardless, if you think it is not affecting you well by all means do not use it.

Last edited:

Antonello

If I feel like my metabolism is slowing or about to get a "bug" of some sorts I take a single dose of StressNon (20mg) in the morning and 3 x 10mg androsterone. The androsterone is split into morning, noon and evening doses. It noticeably raises my temps and prevents getting a "flu". I am not even mentioning the muscle and mood effects, they are obvious even in much smaller doses like 5mg once daily.
Do you still think using this combo is the best for a metabolic boost?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you still think using this combo is the best for a metabolic boost?

That, or a combination of CortiNon + androsterone in the same doses.

dand

I have been somewhat hyper and really in a fun and playful mood all day. Just a few drops of andro plus some pansterone is an amazing metabolic boost :)

NewACC

@Wagner83

View attachment 9617
View attachment 9618

View attachment 9622

@haidut, @Hans , this is very odd because another essential nutrients for your thyroid, taurine and zinc, lowered your cholesterol and triglycerides and was also beneficial. If alcoholism was indeed an urgent problem for you, at the time of the test, alcohol-induced depletion of various vitamins, zinc and taurine could have taken place in your problem

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals